Chapter 26

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

hi guyss, its the author here ^-^ i will make an announcement....

1) i'll TRY MY BEST to update once a month (at least). sorry for the hiatus...really sorry ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

It's really quiet today... oddly quiet.  Usually, our dorm would be busting with the voices of our members.  You know why? Well, let me tell you... it's because....

THEY ALL WENT FILMING AND FORGOT ABOUT ME. (_ _")

Now I'm stuck at home waiting for my hyung-oppas to come home.  There's nothing to do in this dorm... I tried calling manager-hyung using the dorm phone, but he told me to stay in the house.  What have I got to do in here? No games, boring internet, food... food... OH.

Right, I can make food!! I'll cook food for Kwangmin (and of course, for the other members). Just as I was about to grab the pan from the shelf, someone rung the doorbell.  I'm thinking, "Who has so much free time to wander around and think Boyfriend isn't on a schedule?"

I looked through the eyehole and saw the admin standing outside.  There was an envelope in his hands, but why didn't he just slip it through the mail slot? Oh well, I should open the door...

"Annyeonghaseyeo." I greeted him. "Please come in."
"Ani, gwenchanayeo." he replied. "Where are the others?"
"They forgot about me and went filming." I sighed. "What brings you here?"
"Oh, geuchi." the admin chuckled. "Here's an envelope for your si-- brother. Min... Min..."
"You mean Minkyung?" I said.
"Yeah. Would you mind giving it to him?" he handed me the envelope.
"Neh."
"I'll be going now. Boyfriend hwaiting!" he pumped his fist.
"Kamsahamnida! Have a nice day!" I waved goodbye.

I inspected the envelope just out of curiosity. Unnie seems to be recieving letters, lucky her.  (_ _'') Maybe mine will come later on... As I placed the envelope on unnie's desk, I noticed another letter with the same handwriting as the one i just put down.  Why is the admin giving letters to unnie? Yes, I'm somewhat suspicious...

Back to cooking.  *opens the fridge* OH.MY.GOODNESS. 

Don't they stock up some food in the fridge?!! Sorry manager-hyung, even if you'll get mad at me, I'm still going to go outside and get food for us.  I grabbed my wallet and entered the nearby supermarket.  At first, I was looking at some packaged food but now I'm sulking from the new album "Don't Touch My Girl".  

When is the entertainment giving me a chance? Should I have debuted in another entertainment as a couple artist with unnie? Sub-unit in Boyfriend? That could work... Without thinking, I entered the music store and picked up a copy of "Don't Touch My Girl".

"Ajusshi, how much is this?" I asked the man with glasses at the counter.
"Ah, for 'Nae Yeoja Sondae Jima', 15000 won." he answered.
My eyes widened at the price. "Oh,ok."

Whut. So expensive... Should I get this album? What would that make me, a fangirl member... I still need to buy food...

"Miss, do you want it?" the ajushsi asked.
"Neh, I want it but...it's a bit pricey." I said honestly.
"The ajusshi leaned closer and whispered, "You know what, I'll give a discount to you only."
"Jinjja?"
"For 10000 won, how's that?"
"Kamsahamnida!" I smiled at him.
"You resemble the new members, Minkyung and Minhwnag."
I froze for a second. "Yeah, my friends say that too."

Close save. o___o''

Kwangmin's POV~

I wonder what Minyeon is doing... I can't believe manager-hyung rushed us and left her alone at the dorm.

"Kwangmin! Get in place." the coordinating noona called.
"Neh." I replied, taking a last sip of water from my cup.

This photoshoot is gonna be long.

Youngmin's POV~

Something feels empty... Oh right, everyone's here at the photoshoot except Minhwang. I miss him... Wait, what? Actually, that could make sense for me to miss my dongsaeng.

"I smiled at the camera to get a good shot of me.  Kwangmin and Minwoo seem to have no energy. Maybe because both of them stayed up late playing games.

Minwoo's POV~

"Keep that pose for a sec, Minwoo." the cameraman said.

This is so tiring, holding a pose for minutes.  I finally relaxed when the coordinating noona announced that the photoshoot was over. 

"It's over!~" Jeongmin cheered.
"Time for snacks." Hyunseong grinned. "Youngmin go buy."
"Bwo? Jeoneun wae?" Youngmin frowned.
"Kwangmin go get it." Jeongmin suggested.
"Andui. I did it last time." Kwangmin complained.
"Minwoo go." Youngmin pointed at me.

Dang it. Where did the 'kai bai bo' go?

few minutes later...

"Hyung-nim! Eumshik wasseo." I dumped the bag on the table.
"YAAAY!~" I saw my hyungs running toward the table.

Each person was rummaging through the plastic bag, and all its contents spilled out.  Such monstrous hyungs I have... 

Your POV~

"We're back!"

The phrase I had been anticipating the whole day was finally said through Hyunseong's mouth.  I ran over to them by the door and greeted them with a warm smile. Too bad, I bought the album and ran back home. No food for them. ><

"I missed you guys." I sighed. "It was super boring."
"Of course it was boring without me." Jeongmin flashed a smile.
"No, it was boring without me." Minwoo wagged a finger in front of his face.
"Hey, both of you stop fighting for being missed the least," Youngmin let out a laugh. "She missed me the most, obviously."
"Now all of you go to restroom and wash your hands." Donghyun's voice boomed.
"Yes appa." the boys chorused.

I smiled and continued playing on my iTouch.  I was winning the game, then all of a sudden, the couch bounced and I dropped the electronic in shock.  Looking at my attacker, he just smiled innocently.  Not funny, Kwangmin. Not funny at all. -__- 

Another attacker bounced on the couch. This time, I thought I was hallucinating because I was just about to get up when someone else sat on the couch.  There were two Kwangmins, but actually, it was just Youngmin. And Kwangmin besides him.

few days later...

"Hyunseong, Minhwang, Jeongmin, Minwoo!" Youngmin shouted. "Kwangmin's on the street unconcious!"
"Oh my, WHAT?!" all four of us shouted at the same time.

We all ran downstairs to the sidewalk and saw Kwangmin on the floor.  I heard the ambulance coming down and the paramedics took him.  Kwangmin was placed into a room, but he still didn't wake up that night.  All our activities were halted and we all stood by his side.  

A few hours ago, the doctor said that Kwangmin had been attacked and hit in the back of his head, which caused him to be unconcious.  Then two police officers came into the room.  

"So is Jo Kwangmin-sshi here?" the police asked.
"Neh. What is it?" Youngmin answered.
"We've captured the thief." the police informed us. "He stole Kwangmin's wallet with some money in it. The thief has acknowledged that he attacked Kwangmin."
"How can he just attack my brother like that?!" Youngmin raged. 
"He'll be receiving the right punishment. Your brother's hospital bills will be paid the thief."

And with that last sentence, the officers left, leaving Youngmin mad.  Manager-hyung tried consoling him, but he ran out the room.  Jeongmin offered to follow Youngmin, which left the seven of us in the room.

It's 11pm right now, Kwangmin is still in sleep mode.  We weren't allowed to stay overnight at the hospital, so we were forced to go back to our dorm.  I was woken up by Hyunseong the next morning.  He said that they received a call from the hospital that Kwangmin woke up.  

When we arrived at the hospital, Kwangmin was sitting up on his bed reading a book.  He greeted us with a warm smile.  Knowing that he was alright, the stone of worry was being rolled away.  Everyone asked what Kwangmin wanted, and they were all sent off with his requests. I was the only one left in the room.

"Kwangmin-ah, are you feeling better?" I asked.
"Umm..yeah. I'm alright." he answered.

There was a tone change in his reply.  He wasn't talking to me with the voice he used to use.  

"Um, this may sound stupid, but do you remember who am I?" I cautiously asked the question.
"Minhwang, right? Seo Minhwang." Kwangmin answered bluntly.
"Huh?" 
"You're the new member, Seo Minhwang, along with your hyung." he said. "Same age as us, the maknae of the group. Nothing more that you've told us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys, this chapter got delayed >< 
i'm gonna write a one-shot (hopefully) for my first anniversary on aff. :P 
stay tuned for the next chapter! (:

some "Don't Touch My Girl" picture... 
credits to starship ent.! :)

313100_259915910719636_198845903493304_8

305359_259915247386369_198845903493304_8

314473_259406797437214_198845903493304_8

321272_259403310770896_198845903493304_8

311877_259402330770994_198845903493304_8

313695_257638904280670_198845903493304_8

310219_254534244591136_198845903493304_8

 

11.3.11- puffleppyong