Chapter 24 (and Notice)

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

08.18.11

hi guys, it's puffleppyong here (: well, as i have mentioned, school has started for me and you can assume i won't be able to update soon >< im really sorry for that.... 

you guys are probably mad right now... i'm so sorry. and i really hope that you guys as my subscribers won't unsubscribe to my story... it hurts 3 (i'll stop being dramatic now :P) 

please forgive me.... im really really really sorry :( and for those who are going to start school soon/have exams, i wish you guys luck and hope you will do well ^-^ 

hwaiting!~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09.5.11

jinjja, jinjja, jinjja kamsahamnida for reading my story!! and not to mention, commenting and subscribing! ^-^ the first time ive ever had so many subbers....hehehe. 

forgive me for the short update.... but please enjoy it!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV~

ASSSAAAA! I'm really happy that Minyeon's my girlfriend now. ^-^ She seemed to be more comfortable and not to mention, happier.  We strolled through the nightmarkets, occassionally receiving suspicious looks from other people.

Then two girls came to us.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, you look familiar... Are you Boyfriend's Kwangmin or Youngmin?" the taller girl asked.
"Aniyeo... you've mistaken me." I said, clearing my throat.
"Hmm, really... You look really familiar though, are you sure you're not Kwangmin or Youngmin?" the other girl asked.
"Neh. Jinjja, I'm not Kwangmin or Youngmin." I looked down.
"You also look familiar too... like the new members of Boyfriend." tall girl said, looking at Minyeon.
"Eh? A-aniyeo, I'm not... I-I'm just a regular n-neitzen..." Minyeon said.
"Then why are you stuttering?"
"I d-don't know... I s-stutter all the t-time around s-strangers. You c-can ask him." Minyeon pointed to me.
"Yeah.... she stutters a lot. If you will excuse us and we'll be going." I reached for Minyeon's hand and walked quickly.

I heard the two girls talking to themselves and I began to run faster, dragging Minyeon with me.  When we were a safe distance from the two fangirls, I stopped and saw Minyeon fall down and clutch her ankle.  Aish, Jo Kwangmin. How can you possibly forget about your girlfriend's injury??

"Minyeon-ah! Gwenchana??" I asked.
"Neh... gwenchana oppa." Minyeon answered, trying to hide the pain on her face.
"Aigoo, you babo." I pinched her cheeks.

Your POV~

"Aigoo, you babo." Kwangmin pinched my cheeks.

Then, he lifted me up-- bridal style.  I was surprised and scared at the same time by his sudden movements, but I felt safe in his arms.  The pain in my ankle instantly went away and I enjoyed the ride in Kwangmin's arms.  He stopped walking after a while, put me down, and he hailed a taxi.  I had to use oppa as a support.

"Oppa." I said. "Mianhae... Mianhae for causing all this trouble..."
"Gwenchana, Minyeon." oppa assured me. "It's not your fault. I should've been more aware that your ankle was still healing."
"Kwangmin-ah, seriously. I feel bad that you always have to look over me..." I frowned.
"Isn't that what a boyfriend's supposed to do?" Kwangmin joked. 
"Yah, it's not funny." I fake punched him in the shoulder.

Kwangmin and I rode on a taxi back to the dorm.  I admired my ring, and then smile like an idiot.  Today was the best day ever... I became sleeping during the ride and I unconsciously  fell asleep.

I heard Kwangmin murmur, "Saranghae, Minyeon. Na man ui girlfriend."

When I woke up, I was surprised to find myself sleeping on oppa's lap.  I looked up and saw a huge grin on his face.  He leaned down closer to me and I closed my eyes, waiting for something to happen.  I opened one eye and Kwangmin tapped my nose.

"Heheh. My girlfriend's so kyeopta!" Kwangmin said.
I sat up. "Yah, did you do anything to me while I was sleeping?"
"Maybe, maybe not." Kwangmin made a face.
"Kwangmin-ah!" I pouted.
"Arrasso, arrasso. You fell asleep and then you slept in my lap." he said.
"Jinjja??" my mouth slightly opened. "Mianhae..."
"Aigoo, gwenchana. Stop saying 'mianhae' to me all the time."

For the rest of the car ride, I leaned on oppa's shoulders and played with his hands.  The taxi came to a halt and we were in front of the dorm building.  We paid the taxi driver and I was just about to open the door when Kwangmin reminded me to put on my wig. He pulled me to an alley.  I sheepishly grinned at him and pulled out my wig.

I hastily put on my wig and looked at Kwangmin.  He tilted his head and stretched out his arm to fix my hair.  Apparently, I had left out a small bunch of hair. Oops, there goes the careless me again.. ^-^"

We entered the building and I halted. "Kwangmin, the rings...." 
"You can wear yours, I'll keep mine in my pocket." Kwangmin assured.
"Kwangmin-ah..." I mumbled as tears started to form.
"Aigoo, uljima." Kwangmin hugged me. "Without the rings, we're still boyfriend-girlfriend right?"
"Mm..." I tried to get rid of my tears.

Of course, we whispered. I don't think I would want anyone to mistaken me and Kwangmin as.... you know... a very, um, inappropriate couple... ahem. I looked up as the elevator door closed and I caught a glimpse of light flash.  Uh-oh, is it a stalker reporter? Better not be... or I'd be causing Boyfriend to suffer from rumors...

I kept the thought to myself and we entered the dorm.  Youngmin and Minwoo were playing video games, Jeongmin listening to music, Hyunseong reading a book, Donghyun sweeping the floor, unnie watching TV.  Everyone seemed to be occupied with their own things and didn't notice Kwangmin and I come in.

"Annyeooong~" Kwangmin called out. 
"Oh, Kwangmin... and Minhwang? You guys came back..... together?" Donghyun asked.
"I forgot my music notes..." I told him.
"Not just that, Minhwang forgot his dorm keys so I went to give it back to him." Kwangmin said.
"I see... Yah, clean the floor." Donghyun placed the broom in my hands. "I'm gonna go shower now~"
"Hyung..." I whined softly and started to clean up the floor.

Two hands were placed besides mine, just barely touching.  I looked up to see the owner of the hands: Minwoo.  He smiled at me and said that he'll clean the floor.  I hesistated for a while before handing the broom to Minwoo and I thanked him.  

"No problem. You helped me with the dishes last time so I'll help clean the floor," Minwoo said. "Just this time only."
"Heheh, neh." I chuckled, knowing that none of the members liked chores.

I opened the fridge and picked out a popsicle, and I headed to my room.  My laptop was "sleeping" and I logged on to my account.  One hand was busy with the mouse, the other hand holding the popsicle.  Then, I felt something move around my left hand and I turned my head to see Kwangmin swallowing something.

He sooooo did not eat my popsicle.... D:

"Yah! You popsicle stealer." I playfully slapped him. "I don't want it anymore... it has your germs on it."
"Mehrong~" Kwangmin stuck his tongue out and my popsicle once more.
"Yah, if you want a popsicle, go get one yourself." I frowned. "Aish, you're so bothersome."

Without thinking, I shoved the popsicle into Kwangmin's mouth and he happily ate it.  That Pikachu boy... he must've learned the move 'thief' and stole my food... But at the same time, my boyfriend looked cute.... hehehe. ^-^

I continued to check my email and I found a message from an unknown sender.  Unnie taught me to delete all messages that were sent from someone uknown, for they could carry a virus into the laptop/computer.  My mood was too happy to even care and I clicked on it.  Thankfully, it wasn't the pop-up scary video type of email.

Seo Minhwang (and Seo Minkyung),

Immediately leave Boyfriend right now or I will make life like ____ for you and your brother.

My eyes grew wide and I was stunned.  Never in my life had I received such threatening letters.  Sure, some people made fun of me and unnie for being orphans and not being able to buy those cute stuff, but this was new.  

"Delete that." Kwangmin's voice echoed in my ears. "Delete that right now."

Kwangmin's expression turned cold, and I couldn't move.  He took hold of the mouse instead and deleted the message.  I was still dazed and a surge of fear filled my heart.  

Oppa.... eotteokke?

Then, Kwangmin pulled me into a hug and I let a tear roll off my cheek.  Were there really anti-fans out there already? Do people hate me that much?? I'm a nobody at school and now that I'm tryin to fufill my dream, the anti-fans are at my back.

"Don't worry, Minyeon. I've got your back." Kwangmin whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so sorry for the short update, but an update is still an update... ^-^ (think positively and smile, it's healthy for you)

and i am very happy for my wonderful 40 subscribers. thank you guys so much for supporting me!! it means alot to me...

please leave a comment below and i'll try to update when i have time :D

puffleppyong~