Chapter 7

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

hi guys! ^^ sorry, i wasnt in the mood to update >< please forgive that.  and yay! 10 subscribers, hehhehehe. all those readers out there, dont become silent readers-- comment/subscribe~ :D hmm....i think this chapter will be a short one....

(6/23/11- 12:17am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

I walked out of the restroom and looked in front of me and my left.  No sight of Youngmin.  Then I walked out and turned to my right.....and saw ____________.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: o__o'' 

"Waeyeo?" my unnie asked. "Something wrong with my appearance?"

You guys probably thought I saw Youngmin or Boyfriend. ^-^ So, when I saw unnie, I felt relieved yet scared at the same time. If I saw unnie, then Boyfriend must be somewhere in the mall.  I was nervous, and I didn't want to stay in the mall any longer.

"Unnie, let's leave the mall now...." I said.  "We'll come here another time..."
"Minyeon, waegeurae?" unnie asked. "You're not feeling well today?"
"I...I...I....s-s-saw...." I stuttered.  "Y-Y-Young...."
"Who exactly did you see?" 
"Y-Y-You-ngmin....and B-B-Boy-f-f-friend." I manged to say.

Unnie's expression looked perplexed.  She grabbed my arm and we left the mall.  We ran to the bus stop and the bus to our home didn't arrive yet.  

Youngmin's POV~

I was walking around near the bathrooms and occasionally greeted people with a bow who passed by.  Hope they didn't think I was weird.  @__@

Anyways, I waited for five minutes and that girl still didn't come out.  Kwangmin pulled on my sweater and took me to a store.  I wasn't gonna wait for that girl any longer, so might as well leave. ^-^  When we entered the store, Minwoo was already there and had a pair of shoes in his hands.  

"Hey hyung!" Minwoo said. "Does this look nice??"
"Yeah.  They fit you." I replied.
"Hehehehe. I thought so too." he grinned.
"Did you get anything?" I asked Kwangmin.

He lifted two bags: one of them was mine and the other bag had some yellow stuff poking out.  No doubt, the Pikachu boy had bought more of those Pikachu stuff.

41LJrXj9poL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"Isn't this just so adorable?" Kwangmin showed me his pillow-pet. "It's my Pikachu!~"
"Sure...it's cool." I gave him a weird look.

You see, I never knew there were such things as Pikachu pillow-pets.  Kwangmin must be very updated about any new Pikachu stuff.  The next time he announces that there's a new Pikachu-edition thing, I bet it's gonna be a Pikachu machine that makes unlimited Pikachus. T-T 

I wandered off somewhere else in the store and found...CANDY! No, Jo Youngmin.  Stop buying more candy when you have a lot at home.  My hand didn't listen to me and was slowly taking a pack off the hook.  I slapped my own hand and scolded it.  You bad hand! Didn't I tell you not to touch that?!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4hgJUQzc_rm28BOEku_D

Doesn't these bags of candy look so good? (Yes it does, you can't deny it ^-^)  I resisted the urge to get the candy and looked for Kwangmin and Minwoo.  They were in the food section, of course.  Kwangmin was pushing the cart while Minwoo was dumping random stuff into it.  

The cart had Minwoo's shoes, chips, popcorn, juice, fruit, vegetables, banana milk (and every type of flavored milk imaginable), icecream, and food I can't describe.  

We paid for the items at the cashier and met Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin in front of a yogurt shop.  

Kwangmin's POV~

We met our hyungs at a yogurt shop after we shopped at the store.  Minwoo and Youngmin stuffed the bags they were holding to me and ran to the yogurt place to get frozen yogurt.  T~T Thanks alot...for giving me all these stuff to hold....-____-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCPM7uMMXg5h3xskZNi1C

I had a hard time picking up those heavy bags of the stuff we bought.  Minwoo...Youngmin...I'm gonna get you guys soon.....):<   Hyunseong and Jeongmin were already sitting down eating their yogurt when I came into the shop.  Donghyun was paying at the counter, while Youngmin and Minwoo were filling their cups with yogurt.

I dumped the bags on the seat next to Hyunseong and also got some yogurt.  Youngmin was getting every single type of flavor.  I looked for my favorite flavors: mango, green tea, and lychee. ^-^ Minwoo was at the counter and I stood behind him before Youngmin did.

"You cutter." Youngmin said. 
"First come first serve, hyung." I replied.  "Slowpoke!"
"Yah! You don't go calling your hyung a slowpoke." he half pouted. "Where are your manners?"
"You're just a hyung by six minutes." 
"But I'm still your hyung."

Youngmin and I were talking about this for a few minutes until Minwoo tapped me.  He pointed to the boy at the counter.  

"Mian." I appologized to the boy.  
"Gwenchanayeo." he said. "2,800₩ juseyeo."
I handed him three 1,000₩ bills. "Keep the change. Kamsamnida!"

I took a seat next to Minwoo and stole some of his yogurt when he wasn't looking.  The fourth time I tried  to steal Minwoo's yogurt, he caught me and stole some of mine.  Noo, my lychee yogurt! This kept going on and we were fighting each other with our spoons. Not very sanitary...hahahah :P 

In the end, my spoon fell and I had to go get a new one.  The lesson I learned today: never fight using a spoon with Minwoo.  -___- 

"Hyunseongie~~" I called.
"Kwangminnie~~" my hyung said nicely.  "WHAT."
"Can you pass me the whtie bag?" I asked.
"Which white bag?"
"The one with the Pikachu!" I said happily.

Hyunseong passed it down to me and I took out my pillow-pet. ^-^ My Pikachu...so fluffy and comfy... I hugged my Pikachu while eating frozen yogurt, but I'm VERY careful not to get it dirty. 

Minwoo's POV~

There goes Kwangmin again, holding a Pikachu something.  And this time is a pillow-pet.  Wow....seriously hyung? Such thing as a Pikachu pillow-pet exists?? O__O

"Seriously?? A Pikachu pillow-pet??" I asked Kwangmin, eyeing the Pikachu suspiciously.
"Mhmm. Didn't you know there are such things as these?" he said.
"No......." 
"Fail. You should get one too. Look how awesome this is!" Kwangmin put his pillow in front of my face.

@____@ Oh Kwangmin..you little kid. 

tumblr_lmijynjyEl1qzb3b4.gif

One week later...

Your POV~

"Minyeonnie! Ppalli. We need to be early for the final round!" unnie called me.
"Arrasso, let me get my iPod." I replied. *few seconds later...* "WHERE MY IPOD GO?!"
"It's in your hand, babo." 
"Right....heheheheh." I grinned.

image01.jpg

I plugged in my headphones and listened to SNSD's Merry-Go-Round.  It's a cute song, hehehe.  One of my favorite songs, I guess? ^-^ OH~ I remembered: SNSD unnies also sang Boyfriend.  Whose version of the song is better, Boyfriend oppas or Soshi unnies? Hehehehehe.  

Unnie opened the door and pushed me outside.  She locked the door, linked arms with me, and we skipped to the bus stop.  I guess other people thought we were weird... :P  The bus arrived one minute after we came to wait for it.  We took a seat near the back.

"Minyeon." unnie said. "Where's your wig?"
"Oh, right." I looked through my backpack and put on my wig. "There."
"That's better.  Don't forget next time." she poked me. "I'm not always here to remind you."
"Heheheh. Neh, unnie!" I said.
"Shh. It's hyung." unnie said in a whisper.

I nodded and ate a piece of tangerine.  Unnie stole one from me and I mehrong-ed her.  She took my backpack and got dried apples.  No, my dried apples! Grr....unnie you stealer. -___-  The bus jolted, then went a little further, and stopped again.  Our bus driver announced that the bus had died and told everyone to get off. 

"Ajusshi, how do we get to Starship Entertainment?" unnie asked.  "Is it far from here?"
"Nope, it's just across from where we are." he replied. "You guys are lucky, the other people have along way."
"Kamsahamnida!" unnie and I did a small bow.

We had a hard time looking for Building 4.  Each building was practically 13 feet away from another... I finally found the building that said "Building 4" on it and I opened the door for my unnie.  Inside felt nice and cool after walking for a while...

I really liked my boy clothes.  They fitted well and I just like being in them. ^-^ Unnie reached for my hand and pulled me to the front desk.  The lady asked us if we were attending the final round of the audtion.  She guessed our names and gave us the right name tag...just that she gave "Seo Minkyung" to me, "Seo Minhwang" to unnie.

After attaching our name tags, we thanked the lady and she told us to go to the fifth floor through the elevator.  Just as I was about to press the "close" button, someone outside shouted.

"Please wait!" that someone said.

So, I pressed the "open" button and held it before the elevator door closed.  Guess who came in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jo-Young-min.  Why do I always meet him wherever I go? O__O It's a little creepy...

"Thanks." Youngmin thanked me. "Oh, hey Minhwang."
"A-a-annyeonghaseyeo." I said silently.
"Did you and your hyung make it to the final round?" he asked.
"N-neh."
"Good job!" Youngmin pat me in the back.

I looked at unnie.  Her expression told me to look at what's going on.  Then, Kwangmin and Minwoo came in while listening to Minwoo's iPod.  Hyunseong came in and greeted us with a bow.  Jeongmin was carrying a small mirror and fixing his hair.  Donghyun was checking his phone.

The elevator was half crowded with eight people in it.  I moved to a corner next to unnie and stood there.  Awkward in the elevator...@__@  Youngmin decided to stand next to me and tried to get a conversation going on.  I don't think it really worked...

"Hi Minhwang!" Youngmin said.
"Hi..............." I replied uncertainly.
"You must be quiet all the time, geuchi?" 
"I guess."
Youngmin chuckled. "Are all younger twins quieter than the older one? Hahahah. You're kinda like Kwangmin."
I shrugged.

And there.  Our so-called "conversation" ended there.  We reached the fifth floor and I wanted to be the last one to leave the elevator.  It'd be awkward for me to wait for my unnie if I was first and she was last.  Thankfully, I stepped out right after my unnie.  I didn't need to be last! ^-^

In the hallways, there were arrows that lead to the audition room.  Unnie and I walked to the far room on the left and it turned out to be a small dance room.  Boyfriend came in right after us and I took a seat at a corner.  On the bulletin, there was a piece of paper on it.

To Final Round Contestants:

Annyeonghaseyeo! We are still preparing for our final
round of the audition.  Please have a seat anywhere
in the room and we'll be here shortly.  You may have a
little bit of free time now.  Good luck to all of you! 
Hwaiting~

Starship Entertainment.

"Un- Hyung! We need to wait here before they start..." I told my unnie.
"So I guess we're the first ones here, eh?" unnie said. "No one else's belongings are here."
"I see....let's stretch first." I suggested.

I walked to the nearest bar and stretched my legs.  Unnie also did the same, and I stretched my back a little bit to loosen it up for easier movment.  Then, I stretched my arms and did sit-and-reach on the floor.  Someone helped push me down when I was doing sit-and-reach.  I looked for unnie. She was next to me.

Almost at once, I stopped stretching and looked at who was helping me. Kwangmin.  I had a wide look on my face and stayed like that for a few seconds.  Why is Kwangmin helping me all of a sudden?

"Keep stretching. It'll help you." Kwangmin told me.

I did my stretches and Kwangmin helped once in a while.  After the stretching was done, I felt relaxed and flexible.  Hopefully, today's audition will go well....

Hyunseong came up to me and gave me a piece of gum....which was from Jeongmin.  I thanks him and asked him to tell thanks to Jeongmin also.  We had eye contact and I did a half bow with my head.  Donghyun put down his backpack and something fell out of it.

"Donghyun....you dropped something." I told him, pointing to a keychain.
"Oh, komawo." he said. "This is from my parents.  I'm not supposed to lose this, heheeh."

I smiled and sat next to unnie.  Dun dun du-dun...audition is about to start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys. i ended the chappie with the beginning of the final round....>< not very exciting now, right? i seriously had nothing in mind when i was typing this chunk of stuff. @___@ sorry, that's why i didn't update for like about 3 days....>< sorry! i'll try to spice things up and make it more interesting!

(6/24/11- 2:35am)

asnftw~

minwoo: dongsaeng, you must be really tired.

asnftw: in fact, i kept yawning while writing this T^T 

youngmin: go to sleep. its late...

kwangmin: im sure the readers will understand that you're doing your best to update.

asnftw: *yawns* im sure they do...

hyunseong: im bored...~

jeongmin: have a piece of gum *shoves one in hyunseong's mouth*

hyunseong: this is a weird flavor....?

jeongmin: its melon.

donghyun: almost there...just 1,100 views left....

asnftw: *cough cough ucc cough cough*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please subscribe and comment! you guys are actually my motivation and idea-clickers ^^ 

 

and thank you to my wonderful subscribers who didnt unsubscribe ^^ thank you guys, i really appreciate it. and welcome, new subscribers :D