Chapter 12

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

heheheheh hi!  sorry, i felt like typing this little portion out >< you guys on summer break yet?? i am...hahaha. i was trying to chat with a dongsaeng...but she didnt reply -__- hahaha. okay um...yeah. ^-^''

YESSSSSS. 20 SUBSCRIBERS!!! *tears of joy* well, not really but im happy ^-^ thank you guys for subscribing and not unsubscribing. helped me reach 20 subbers xP heheeh. i'll do my best, mm? (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next day...

Your POV~

I woke up finding unnie, Boyfriend, and our manager talking.  Unnie was about to go buy some groceries for our dorm and the manager told Boyfriend to go on some errands.  Kwangmin wasn't mentioned so he had free time today.  

"Okay guys, got it?" manager-hyung said.
"Neh." everyone said.
"Good morning Minhwang." Minwoo said cheefully.
"Annyeong." I replied.  "Are you guys going somewhere?"
"Yeah." Hyunseong said. "We probably won't be here this morning and afternoon."
"Oh...okay." I shrugged.
"Kwangmin's here though. And Youngmin." Donghyun pointed out. "They'll keep you company, haha."

Youngmin and Kwangmin looked at me and they both smiled at me.  I grinned and went to brush my teeth.  After I came out, everyone was gone and the Jo twins were in their room.  I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, hoping that there was something good to eat.

There was nothing in the fridge...except for a little bit of milk and the end of a loaf of bread.  I dislike the crust on the bread, so I didn't get anything from it.  Next to the fridge, I opened the pantry and found some cereal.  *takes box of cereal out* It was expired. -__-  Why do they have NOTHING to eat??

A  bowl of blueberries was floating next to me.  Well, not floating because I didn't see Youngmin's hand holding it. I took a few blueberries and ate it all at once.  

"Dude, you guys have like...nothing." I said.
"Hahah, yeah." Youngmin laughed. "That's why we asked your hyung to buy us food."
"Thought so..." I ate more blueberries. "Where's Kwangmin?"
"Oh, him?" Youngmin said sarcastically. "He's busy playing with his Pikachu stuff."
"Hahaha. Pikachu boy...."

Youngmin put the bowl down on the table and told me he was going to go out for a while.  I went back into my room and my laptop.  

Let's see...hmm *checks Facebook, email, and whatever chats* Oh! Seohye posted a picture.  (Just in case you guys didn't know, Seohye's my friend from school ^-^)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeT4LNQv3yNGJvWibGm6N

Hahah, she got Boyfriend's album.  An excited Kpop fan like I am, xP.  I was scrolling through the news-feed and looking at other people's profiles.  Stalker much? Noo...I'm no stalker. 

*knock on the door*

"Hey Minhwang, do you know where Youngmin went?" Kwangmin asked.
"Oh, him? Uh...he said he's going out for a while." I turned around.
"Can you step out for a second?" Kwangmin motioned me to come out.
"Neh."

I walked out and Kwangmin grabbed my hand.  The next thing I knew, he pinned me to the wall, holding me really tightly.  My eyes grew wide with fear and I tried getting out of his grasp but he held still.  O__O What's wrong with Kwangmin??? What is he gonna do with me????

Kwangmin's POV~

I overheard Youngmin and Minhwang's conversation in the kitchen and I continued to go online. Hyung said that he would be going out so it's just gonna be me and Minhwang.  Great timing. The door closed and I walked out from my room.

Minhwang was going into his room.  Wait, I mean Minyeon. And he's not a boy, but a girl.  I need to get that in mind... I grabbed the ID card and went to Minyeon's room.  If Minyeon's a girl and she has an identical twin, Minkyung is probably a girl too.  Whatever, I'm gonna take care of the younger twin first.

Your POV~

"Who exactly are you?" Kwangmin said under his breath.
"N-n-neh?" I asked him. "W-w-who e-exactly am I?"
"Who are you, Minyeon." Kwangmin said.

I stopped breathing and it felt as if my heart also stopped.  Did......did he just call me....Minyeon?! @__@ How...how did he find out my real name??

"Han Min Yeon." Kwangmin said in a low tone.  He held my wrist even tighter.
"W-w-what are you talking about?" I looked away. "I-I-I'm S-Seo Minhwang...and I don't even know a Minyeon."
"Stop lying. I know who you are, Minyeon." he released my wrist but pinned me on my shoulders.

I let out a sigh...well not really a sigh but a small groan. A groan of pain.  Kwangmin's grasp hurted a lot and I had no chance of getting out of his reach.  No use in making a sudden move and running away. (Psst! Kwangmin's legs are MUCH longer than mines...hooray for shorties...-__-)

"Um...K-K-Kwangmin...hyung...jaebal...please let me go..." I pleaded.
"Why are you calling me a hyung? Shouldn't it be oppa?" Kwangmin's comeback made me search for words.
"No...I'm a boy, it's supposed to be hyung..." I stared at the floor.
"Then what is this?" Kwangmin held an ID card in his hands.

NO, wait! It's MY ID card! O_____O Oh. My. Goodness. I. Am. So. Dead. Either. Unnie. Or. Kwangmin. Will. Kill. Me. X__X

"K-K-Kwangmin...w-w-where'd you get that?" I asked, trying to break free. 
"Don't call me Kwangmin." he narrowed his eyes. "Han Minyeon, what are you going to do now, huh?"
"I...I..." I was cut off.
"Stop your dirty jokes. I know who you are....you've been found out." Kwangmin stared at me.
"O-o-okay....I-I-I a-a-admit it." I stammered. "N-neh, my real name is Han Minyeon."

Kwangmin loosed his grip on me.  I could finally breathe a little and I tried tugging at my arm.  He held tighter the more I struggled.

"Shall I tell the whole world the truth, Minyeon?" Kwangmin came closer to my face.
"NOO! Don't...please don't." I was on the verge of tears. "Don't...if....if...my twin finds out that you found out, sh -he's gonna kill me."
"Good. Double kill." Kwangmin let out an evil laugh.
"O-o-oppa. Please...don't tell anyone..." I tried pleading again.
"Oh, so you're going to call me oppa now, eh?" he said.

I was so scared... Han Minyeon, if Kwangmin is going to tell everyone, you and unnie will be over.  Everything will be over for us.  Such thoughts filled my head and I knew that it would be chaos.  Kwangmin pulled at my wig and my long hair fell down.  I blinked a few times and everything turned dark.  All my senses shut off.

Kwangmin's POV~

Minyeon looked really scared.  See, I told you, she's not a boy...but a girl in disguise.  I pulled on her "short" hair and revealed Minyeon's long hair.  She looked daze and then she fell on me. Not cool... Now I look like a mean boy who caused a girl to faint. I guess I did go a little overboard...

I carried Minyeon on my back and put her on Minkyung's bed.  She was sweating and I felt her forehead. O__O Minyeon has a fever.  I went to the kitchen and opened the cabinet with the first aid and stuff.  First, I took Minyeon's temperature and it was 99.9o F.  

Not knowing what to do, I got took out some medicine and fed it to her.  She tossed and the bed and started mumbling.

"O......o....p..pa...." Minyeon muttered. "Pl....e...a...s......e....."
"Okay, okay, okay, I won't say anything." I tried soothing her. "Just get better quickly."

*dorm door opens*

I quickly stuffed back the thermometer and medicine bottle in the first aid box and hid it underneath the bed.  I came out of the room, closed the door, grabbed Minyeon's wig, and made a sprint for the bathroom.  

"Kwangmin-ah! Minhwang-ah!" Youngmin called.

*flushes toilet, washes hands* (attempt to fake me using the restroom)

"Oh, hi hyung." I faked a smile. "You're back."
"Yeah. I took bought some more candy and took a walk at the park." Youngmin said. "And this dog was chasing me."
"Hahaha. Wow, you okay?" I asked.
"I guess so. My bag was torn a little." hyung shrugged. "Where's Minhwang? Is he in his room?"
"Um...uh...err....yeah. He's in his room...um don't bother him..." I took Youngmin's bag.
"Why?"
"Um..h-h-he's busy." I lied.
"Okay....um I'm gonna be in our room..." Youngmin walked to our room.

PHEW. 

*Youngmin turns around suddenly*

"Just kidding! I'm gonna sneak up on Minhwang." Youngmin grinned evilly.
"Hyung, NO. Don't go in!" I pulled on my hyung's arm. Too late.

*Youngmin opens the door of the "Seo" twins' room*

"Oh, hey Minhwang." Youngmin smiled. "Whatcha doing on Minkyung's bed?"
O__O This is not good..., I thought.
"Um...I just wanted to see how hyung's bed feels." Minyeon said.

(Actually, I'm gonna refer Minyeon to "Minhwang" now, since I promised to keep it a secret... :\)

And. Good thing Minyeon put on another wig. Does she have a whole pack or something?? o--O Well, she's not found out yet. Or I'll be dead too.

"Hahah, does it feel better or worse?" Youngmin asked him.
"I don't know." Minhwang replied.
"Lemme see!" hyung dumped himself on Minkyung's bed, then climbed the ladder and sat on Minhwang's bed.
"How's it?" I asked my hyung, leaning on the doorway.
"Hmm....." Youngmin started. "Minkyung's bed feels a little bumpy. I like Minhwang's more."

I glanced at Minhwang and caught him half grinning.  Right...the bump was made from Minwoo and Minhwang bouncing on the bed. -___-  He looked at me and his smile sorta vanished.  

"I'm gonna check on our Facebook page." Youngmin declared. "I'll be back." 
"Okay..." Minhwang said.

Youngmin left and I went into the room.  I sat down on the bed next to Minhwang and he looked scared.  Aish, I just made myself a monster or a bully to Minhwang. T^T

"Stop looking at me like that." I said. "I'm not gonna tell anyone that you're not a boy."
"J-J-Jinjja?" Minhwang asked me.
"Do I look like I'm joking?" I pointed to my face.
Minhwang laughed. "Mm...komawo oppa."
"Shh. Hyung. You can only call me oppa when we're alone, arrasso?" I told him.
"Neh."

"What are you guys talking about? What oppa and alone?" Youngmin stood at the doorway.

He overheard our conversation. We. Are. So. Dead. Actually, no.  I can just tell him to keep it a secret from the rest of the members....and manger-hyung.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Youngmin was kinda shouting. "TELL ME."
"Hyung...calm down." I said.
"Why is Minhwang calling you oppa? Only a girl would call you oppa...or is he...?" Youngmin demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!!!! Kwangmin found out but he's keeping it a secret...but now Youngmin found out and Minyeon/Kwangmin doesn't know what to do. O:
----------------------------------------

okay, i typed up this chappie for the past two hours or so and find that it's still short T^T waaaaah~

hope you guys like this chappie. i got hyper just typing it up...hehehehehe. ^^

please comment and subscribe!! ppyong~

puffleppyong~