Chapter 31

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Hello, lovely readers and subscribers!

I'm not sure if my last chapter confused you guys, but I had meant to say that Minyeon was confused with her dream and reality-- which means she mixed up events from her dream and from real life.  :) Enjoy this chappie~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

"Minyeon, where are you going?" Kwangmin called after me.
"I'm going to get to the Seoul Police Headquarters and ask for a visit to my hyung." I replied.
"How about I come with you?" He offered.
"No, thanks. I'd prefer that I go alone."

I closed the door of our dorm and walked out into the streets to call for a taxi, only to find fans gathering around me.

"Aren't you Boyfriend's Minhwang?"
"Yes, he is! Ooh, may I have your autograph?"
"Aigoo, Minhwang's so much cuter and handsome in real life."
"Where are the other members? Where's your manager?"
"Kyaa~ I'm finally seeing Minhwang in real life!"

To be honest, I didn't want to do any fan service for these girls right now. Thank goodness that there were fanbase administrators who helped me get a taxi and fend off the fangirls.  I'm sorry, fans, but I need to go to my unnie right now...

I arrived at the police headquarters about ten minutes later.  The attendant at the counter asked my to sign up, and I requested a visit to Han Minjung.  She then led me to a secluded conference room.  Unnie came in a few minutes later, looking very frail and sick.

"Un--"
"Shh." Unnie put a finger on her lips. "Do you remember?"
"Neh, hyung, but look at you!" I exclaimed. "You look so much skinnier and sick!"
"Nah, I'm fine," unnie reassured. "The weather got cold, so I might have gotten a slight cold."
"Do they treat you bad her?" I asked.
"No they don't, excluding the few troublemakers in jail."

At this state, I don't know whether to ask unnie why she warned me about Starship's administrator. I don't want her to fall sick or frailer than she was already.  But if she warned me, it must be very important for her to be so anxious about it.

"Hyung, why don't you like the administrator Park Myungdae?" I mustered all the courage to ask.
"Don't mention him." Unnie closed her eyes and put her hands on her face. "Just avoid him at all times, don't even think of going near him."
"But he's not being mean to any of us," I reasoned. "Did something happen between you two?"
"It's not just 'something' that happend between us, it's something that happend to our family."
"Our... family?" I asked, confused.
"Let me tell you, this guy is the one who killed our parents and caused us to become orphans." 
"W-what?" I was shocked. "So that means... the administrator in that letter is the one in our agency?"
"So you've read the letter,  I see. Yes, he is that administrator, and thanks to him, I'm right here."
"W-why would he do that to us?"
"Jealousy. Pride. Anger. Tempation. Revenge." Unnie named out all the adjectives that could describe the admin.
"Who would he be jeal--"
"Our appa."

Our appa. Our appa. Back then, when appa was working late into the night and his position became lower, it was because of the administrator? So that means.. appa worked at Starship Entertainment?! W-what is this?

"Appa worked at... our agency?!" I was dumbfounded. "A-and the car accident... was because of Mr. Park?"
"Why would I lie to you? I don't spread false deeds that others have not done, but his was real."
"But I don't get why he would kill umma also... She didn't do anything wrong!" I cried.
"He doesn't want us to have any chance of revolting against him and taking what he has now," unnie said.
"It's not his! He just took it from appa! That's not fair!" A tear trickled down my cheek.
"I'll tell you this, I'll try my best to find any evidence that points to him and return me my innocence. You will also help bring this guy to the law, arraso?"
"How am I going to do that?"
"I have letters from him in my drawer. They're in---"
"Time's up, Minjung-sshi. Mr. Han, visiting hours are over." the police attendant called.
"THEY'RE IN  THE THIRD DRAWER OF MY DES--" unnie shouted as she was being pulled away by the other officers.

Letters, third drawer of unnie's desk. I will set out on this dangerous mission to bring this monster to his rightful punishments and bring unnie out of jail and back home.

As soon as I got home, I scrambled to our room and dug out the letters my sister was talking about.  Sure enough, there were several of them asking unnie to meet him outside.  And this one time... also the last time... asking her to go to the park.  I ran out to the park to fulfill my part.

Manager's POV~

"Hey, Minhwang, where are you going?" I asked the rushed member.
"I'll be out for a while, so don't need to wait for me for dinner!" he called as he left.

My, what have teenagers got to be so busy these days? I walked over to the Seo twins' room, seeing letters on their desks.  Curious, I went over to look at one of them. I imediately recognizeid the handwriting, and my fist curled into a rock.

So, Park Myungdae, this is the game you want to play.

Your POV~

I ran to the park and searched everywhere, hoping there was a hidden camera that captured everything that happend the night unnie was arrested.  But that would be my own imagination, I doubt some random person would have the time to put a camera in the park and record anything at the park.   At that time, my phone rang, getting a call from the police headquarters.

"Yobeoseyeo, Minhwang speaking." I answered.
"Hello, Mr. Han, this is Seoul Police Headquarters. We are so sorry, but we have come to tell you some very bad news."
"W-what bad news?" I asked, my heart thumping hard against my chest.
"We are very sorry to say, your sister, Minjung, has died."