Chapter 21

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Your POV~

___________ caught me before I reached the ground.  I held onto him and then looked at him.  His eyes showed worry for me and time stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-Y-Youngmin?" I stared at him.
"Gwenchanayeo??" he asked, worried.
"N-n-neh." I stood up. "Komawo for catching me."
"Eh, no big problem."

I hobbled to my walker and held extra tight on it.  My hand was becoming sweaty as Youngmin followed me at the same pace as me.  It's okay Minyeon. It's okay, just keep walking and don't look back....   A few times I tripped, and in the end, Youngmin held my arm as I walked.

"Be careful, Minhwang." Youngmin told me. "Don't go too fast."
"A-a-arrasso..." I said.
"One step at a time, okay?" Youngmin guided me as we walked together.

*walking in silence, hospital kids playing in the background*

"Um, Y-Youngmin? I'm alright by myself... you don't need to wait for me..." I said.
"Gwenchana, I have some time to spare." Youngmin put his arm over my shoulder.
"Oh....komawoyeo..." I muttered.

Inch by inch, we finally made it to the bench and we sat down.  I placed my walker in front of me and Youngmin sat next to me.  Youngmin seemed to have something to say but he didn't talk.  Other patients were walking in the grass and playing.  It was awkward with Youngmin.

Youngmin's POV~

I was so glad I came just in time before Minhwang fell down.  @___@ He scared me... We didn't say anything when we were sitting down.  Just other people walking around and stuff. Someone needs to break the silence between me and Minhwang.

"So um...how's life in the hospital?" I asked.
"One word: boring." Minhwang said.
"Hahah, then get better soon so you can come back to our dorm." I put my arm on his shoulder
"Mm."

Minhwang was the perfect arm rest.  I felt him flinch when I rested my arm but he was okay with it.  He's short--er than me.... Actually, Kwangmin and I are pretty tall. ^-^'' I'm sorry if I offended you short other people out there. 

"So what do you wanna eat?" I asked.
"Ddukbokki!!" Minhwang exclaimed. "I haven't had it for sooooo long..."
"Hahah, I'll get some ddukbokki for us. Sit for a while, okay?"
"Neh."

I wasn't really at ease to leave Minhwang by himself.  A nurse came by and I asked her to watch Minhwang, just in case anything happended to her while I was gone.  The hospital cafeteria wasn't that far away but I had to wait in line.

"What would you like?" the employee said.
"One order of ddukbokki juseyeo." I said.
"Anything else?" 
"Two cups of water also." 
"That'll be 8650 won, please." he told me.
"Neh." I handed him a 10,000 won bill.
"Kamsahamnida!" 
"Kamsahamnida, jalmeogeseumnida!" I slightly bowed.

Happy with the food, I walked briskly back to Minhwang.  On my way, a ball rolled over and there were three little boys running to me.  They looked so cute! :3 

"Hyung-nim, can you pass the ball to me please?" the first boy asked.
"Hahah, neh!" I lightly kicked the ball back to him.
"Kamsahamnida!" he bowed and then ran back to his friends.

I miss being a kid... Hold on, I'm still a kid. ^-^ OH MAN, I should've gotten some candy at the vending machine!!! Ugh, you babo Youngmin. = ='' I must be getting old, since I'm forgetting so many things... 

Minhwang was still sitting on the bench when I came back but his expression was different.  He was in a happy mood at first and now he looked troubled.  Something must've happened when I was gone... The nurse I asked to watch Minhwang wasn't around...

"I'm back with ddukbokki!" I cheerfully said.
"Oh, komaseum--komawo." he smiled a tiny bit.
"Did anything happen when I was gone?" I asked. "You look worried."
"Aniyeo, gwenchana..." Minhwang assured me. "Let's eat."
"Arrasso." I took out the chopsticks. "Jalmeogeseumnida!"
"Jalmeogeseumnida."

We quietly ate our ddukbokki but I knew something had happened when I was gone. Oh well, I better not ask, just in case Minhwang wouldn't like it.  I wouldn't wanna be ignored by my dongsaeng...>< 

Your POV~

When I made sure that Youngmin was gone, I tried to get up but someone came over to me.  The person had a sturdy figure, and he was a lot bigger than me.  I was scared so I covered my eyes and turned around.  This person was creeping me.

"Han Minyeon-sshi." the stranger hissed.
"N-neh? J-jeoneun H-Han Miny-yeon aniyeo..." I stuttered. "S-Seo Minh-hwang i-imnida."
"Geuchi? Ah, joesonghaeyeo." he smirked and left.

Everything in my brain turned blank.  He asked my if I were Han Minyeon..@__@ Yeah, I'm actually Han Minyeon but no one would know this besides my classmates or Kwangmin... Someone must be stalking me, I'm sure of that. I hope that dude wouldn't mistaken me anymore. ><

Even though the man left, I was still scared and I took out my phone.  I searched through my contacts, hoping to find some comfort. Donghyun, Hyunseong, Unnie Hyung, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Youngmin....Kwangmin, Kwangmin, Kwangmin... Should I tell Kwangmin oppa about this?

*goes into war with myself*

Oh well, I'll just start a text and if I'm gonna tell him, I'll just send it.  Life is so complicated.... stupid choices with different consequences.... = =

to pikachu boy:

oppaa~ T^T i feel scared... someone seems
to be stalking me. a stranger came up to me
and asked if i was minyeon. @___@ help me
oppa!! eotteokke?! :(
~minhwang

Send message? Yes     No

Should I send it?? I looked up from my phone and I saw Youngmin coming back. Oh no, he shouldn't know about this or he'll find out who I really am. O____O  *presses button on phone* There, now Youngmin shouldn't be able to see the text...

Wait, did I just press send?! AISHHHHH~ You freaking stupid phone!! Didn't I select "no"?! Aish........... oh great, I sent the message to Kwangmin. What's gonna happen if he sees the message?? I guess he's the only person I could look up to... It's not so safe to tell unnie since she'll do something scary...

Youngmin came back with ddukbokki and asked me if I was alright. Is it too obvious that I got scared?? I ate the ddukbokki silently. Youngmin tried to get a conversation going on but there wasn't really anything I wanna talk about.  

"I'm done." Youngmin announced. "Ppalli, you eat so slow!"
"I'll be done soon." I said. "See? I finished!"

All of a sudden, the stalker nurse came back and I quickly swallowed the rice cake in my mouth.  The nurse was scary.  She wouldn't let me eat anything from other people.  All I could eat these few days were plain porridge or a ham sandwich.  ):

"Seo Minhwang, what are you doing?" the nurse asked me.
"N-n-nothing." I looked down.
"Why is there a plate of ddukbokki??" she pointed to the empty plate. "Were you eating that??"
"A-a-aniyeo... I was j-j-just drinking w-water." 
"Neh, I was eating ddukbokki, he drank water." Youngmin said.
"Hmm... you'd better not let me catch you eating other stuff Minhwang." the nurse gave me a look.

Oh my goodness, she scared me... @___@ I don't see how a nurse can be so strict to a patient. Hello! I'm healthy and it's not my fault that I need to stay in the hospital. Besides, Ms. Nurse, I will be out of the hospital soon so you won't be able to control my diet anymore! ^-^

But still, who was that creepy stranger? Okay, life's gonna turn all floppy after this incident... ): Unnie, Kwangmin....eotteokke? I'm really scared... Is that person gonna find me again?? :O

Kwangmin's POV~

"Hey Kwangmin, you got a text message!" Hyunseong announced, holding my phone in the air.
"Yah! Be careful with my phone!!" I snatched my phone from Hyunseong's hand.
"Then don't leave your things everywhere." 

Oh! It's a text from Minhwang. *pauses for a second* WAIT. Did something happen to her at the hospital?? I quickly read the text and was surprised. Stranger?? And he asked if her name was Minyeon?? A stalker?? My poor Minhwang....

Hmm? She called me oppa!! *happy dance* Heheheheheh.  I wish she could call me oppa freely instead of hyung.  Then I can possibly confess to her... I miss seeing her in her long hair. She looked pretty. ^-^

to shortie:

gwenchana, oppa's here for you. just
call/text me if you need any help! ooh,
and are you okay?? was anyone 
besides you when that stranger came?
~kwangmin

I hope Minhwang replies....I'm really worried about her.  Oh, I should visit her since my schedule's over. I told Hyunseong to tell the others that I'll be visiting Minhwang.  Right! Minhwang's gonna leave the hospital tomorrow.... are all the band members gonna pick her up together??

When I arrived at the hospital, I saw Youngmin talking with her but Minhwang looked troubled.  Stupid stranger, how dare you scare my Minhwang! = = I walked over to them quietly like a ninja. Hana...deul....seh...

"JO YOUNGMIN!!" I shouted into hyung's ear.
"UMMAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~" Youngmin jumped up and tucked himself into a ball.

Minhwang stared at me for a second and then started laughing really hard with me.  Dude, if you saw hyung's expression, I'd be you can laugh for hours without stopping~ >:D Heheh, I'm a prankster. 

"What the-- JO KWANGMIN!!" Youngmin's face started turning red.
"Save me Minhwang!" I squeezed through the space between the bench and Minhwang.
"You are so not getting away with this!" hyung was poking me from the sides.
"You two stop fighting!" Minhwang moved aside and pushed Youngmin away. "Not  funny. AT ALL."

Oh, we're in trouble.  Her expression was dark and she was suuuuper serious.  But Minhwang still looked cute with her angry face. :P Minhwang slapped me on the arm and did the same with Youngmin.  

"I'm gonna ignore you two if you keep fighting." Minhwang said. "Stop pulling pranks, Kwangmin."
"But hyung's expression was priceless!" I pouted.
"Aish you kid!" Youngmin pretended to elbow me.
"You two shut up!" Minhwang glared at us.
"Sorry..." hyung and I apologized.
"Good boys." she smiled and patted us on the head.

That was kinda scary... She can change her expressions sooo fast. @___@ Girls...you can never understand them...

Unknown's POV~

I sat back in my office when someone knocked on the door.  

"Come in." 

My loyal apprentice, Chunghee, came in and gave me a respectful bow. 

"Did you do what I asked you to?" 
"Neh." Chunghee answered. "It seems to be Minyeon."
"Jalhaesseo." I clapped loudly. "So the Han twins have become part of the Starship family, eh?"
"From my investigation, they seem to have joined Boyfriend." he said. "The manager going to announce it soon."
"Arrasso. Thank you for your hard work."
"Neh."

That makes it easier.  Good job, Minjung, for carrying on the game with your father. I know it's you who would dare take revenge on me.  Even the poor innocent Minyeon doesn't know! Well, it's gonna be interesting once they fall into my hands...

Should I reveal who I really am in Starship Entertainment? Almost everything is under my control.  If I don't like you, you're fired.  It's unreasonable to fire someone out of nowhere, right? Here comes my tricks and it'll send you begging for your life!

I'll admit it, I'm evil.  Just kidding. Who am I to admit such a stupid thing?! *rolls eyes* I know Minjung sneaked up to my office to look for any evidence of thievery.  She's so stupid, the surveillance camera is always on at night. I could use it as an evidence to get rid of her.

First, I will get rid of Minjung, then I'll get someone to take care of Minyeon.  These two are helpless, just like their appa.  Soon, I'll be able to control Starship Ent. and kick out the CEO.  

I left a note earlier today at Boyfriend's dorm. It was for Minjung.  Tonight at 8:00, I told her to go to the park and meet up with me.  Well, I'm not stupid to put my name as the sender.  Just left it as "unknown".  If she comes, I can simply get her fired up and record her words.

Mwahahaha, this is going to be a fun game. >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiii.. sorry i haven't updated in a while >< i have limited internet and yeah.. T^T

hope this chapter isn't too boring.... and sorry i have no pictures in it ><  please comment..... 

puffleppyong~