Chapter 1

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Your POV~

"Unnie!" I called. "Where are you??"

Our house: only the two of us dominated it. Appa and umma went into an accident and disappeared.  My unnie was determined to find out what happened to them.

"Yah, Han Min Yeon." unnie said, walking down the stairs. "You don't go shouting to your unnie."
"You're unnie only by 4 minutes." I retorted. 
"But still, I'm your unnie." she said.

Ooops. I haven't fully introduced me and my unnie to you guys yet. ^-^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My name is Han Min Yeon. I'm addicted to Kpop, which is pretty natural.  I go to Seoul High School with my unnie, but people still sometimes mix us up.... 

Unnie's name is Han Min Jung.  Me and her- COMPLETE opposite.  She talks a lot and I'm the quiet one.  And unnie is very strong. I mean strong as in her personality. I'm the weak one, haha.

Unnie's hair is usually shorter and my hair is loooong.  I like to wear casual clothes, but unnie wears hoodies all the time.

I, as a dongsaeng, stick to my unnie almost all the time. I only trust her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Min Yeon!" unnie called. "I have something to tell you."

I was in the kitchen grabbing a peach to eat.  When I walked out, unnie had two forms in her hands. 

"Unnie, what is this?" I pointed to the paper. 
"We're going to become singers." unnie said.
"BWO?!" I was shocked. "S-S-SINGERS?!"
"Neh." she answered. "You don't want to?"

This is the first time my unnie has ever talked about singing, and I'm dead serious.  Become singers?? That doens't sound like unnie AT ALL.

"Unnie, gwenchanayeo?" I asked. "Lemme check if you have a fever." I reached forward to feel her forehead.
"Aish, Min Yeon." unnie said, pulling off my hand. "I'm not sick. And neither are you hallucinating." 

Me: O__O 

"Fill out the form." unnie said. 

I was frozen.  My mind blank, my heart almost stopped; I was breathing heavily.  Is this what you call a heart attack? Or a mini-heart attack??

"Yah, Min Yeon." unnie waved her hand over my face.
"W-w-waah? Something catch on fire??" I came back to my senses.
"Ani. Just sign the form." 

I stared at the form for quite a while and unnie started to get impatient.  She tapped me and pointed to the form where I should fill in my name.

"Han Min Yeon." I said as I wrote. "Birthdate: August 23, 1995."
"Ppalli." unnie said. "I've already finished my form. How much longer are you gonna take??"
"Mianhae, Min Jung." I appologized. "Are you going to check it after I've filled it out?"
"Neh." she said. "I don't want to make mistakes."

After I finished, unnie grabbed my form and checked it. 

"Rewrite the name with a fake boy name." unnie told me. "And change the gender to male."
"Waeyeo? I'm a girl and I don't need a fake name." I complained.
"Are you not going to listen to your unnie?" 
"Arrasso.... What boy name do I pick??" I asked innocently.

Unnie rolled her eyes and showed me her "name". 

"Seo Min Kyung....?" I asked suspiciously. Unnie nodded her head.
"Then I'll put my name as Seo Min Hwang." I said brightly.
"Okay, Seo Min Hwang." unnie grinned.
"Neh! Seo Min Kyung unnie." I grinned too.
"Hyung." unnie corrected me.

A week later...

"UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE UNNIE!!!!" I shouted happily.
"WHAT?!" unnie shouted back.
"A letter came from Starship Entertainment!" I answered.
"Open it!!!" unnie was excited too.

starship+entertainment+logo.PNG

Dear Seo Min Kyung/Hwang sshi,

Annyeonghaseyeo. I am Starship Entertainment's CEO. This 
letter is to inform you that you have been chosen to be one of
the contestants in our audition a week from now, July 3. Please
be sure that you have no appointments and come to Seoul
Arena.  Thank you, and hope you will make the audition.

Regards, Starship Entertainment.

"WHOA!" I said excitedly. "We're gonna audition to be in Starship Entertainment."

Unnie didn't reply. She had tears in her eyes. I went closer to unnie and hugged her. Unnie...jaebal....don't cry. Then I felt unnie's weight on me.  Her eyes closed, her body limped.

"UNNIE!" I shouted. "UNNIE!! Answer me!"

I carried unnie on my back and ran to the nearby hospital. The sun was blazing and I was scared that my unnie would leave me like appa and umma.

"Unnie, don't die. Please don't die..." I mumbled to myself. "No, unnie will be just fine. We need to audition together."

Every step I took was becoming heavier.  I'm gonna sing to a Kpop song to sidetrack me, I told myself.  Before I could even sing, the hospital was already in front of me. Phew, finally...

"Doctor! Please help my unnie!" I ran to a female doctor next to me.
"Bring her and follow me." she said.

The doctor led me to the emergency care stalls and I set unnie on the bed. A nurse came in and told me to wait outside.  She pulled the curtains and I waited, worriedly.

I was really tired from running in the sun, so I walked to the water fountain. On my way, I fell down and sat there, half hallucinating.  My eyes were half closed and I felt someone tap me.

"Gwenchanayeo?" I heard a man's voice. 

I looked up to see a teenage boy around my age with blonde hair.  He looked like Jo Youngmin from Boyfriend, or maybe it was my addiction to Kpop.

boyfriend-+let%2527s+get+it+started+%252

"Duguseyeo?" I asked, completely unaware of what I'm saying. 
"I'll bring you to a doctor." he said.

I was lifted up on the boy's back and carried to an emergency stall next to unnie's.  He set me down on the bed and  left.  Then I felt something next to my hand and picked it up.  The boy dropped his bracelet.  

"Youngmin! Ppalli, we're waiting for you!" called someone outside.
"Arrasso!" it was the same voice of that boy who carried me.

Half dizzy and half hallucinating, I wasn't sure if  I heard correctly. Youngmin? He carried me to the doctor??, I thought. No, impossible. I must be hallucinating...or hearing wrong.

And not long, I fell asleep. Yes, me and my unnie...us twins...at the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i tried making this chapter longer ^^ please comment and subscribe!

asnftw~