Chapter 23 (and Notice)

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

hii guys, so um this is an INCOMPLETE chapter, so please bear with me. >< 

08.12.11- 4:22pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so school's starting next week and i won't be able to update as often :(  
anyways, in the prev. chappie (chp 22), i put a poll in the end. if you guys can, will you please vote?? kamsahamnida!! ^-^ 

and once again, sorry if i can't update often! the fanfic might will become hiatus soon.....T^T sorry.... 

to unnies, oppas, dongsaengs out there: FIGHTING!! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08.14.11~

hey guys! im back with the chappie ^-^ i'm still keeping the notice up....hehe. and here's the results of the votes: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/results/7561

'yes' to confess has won!! ^-^ i hope this chapter will be okay... the last chapter i'll be updating in my whole summer break before school.. ><

ok, enough said already... go go ssing! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangmin's POV~

"Yah, Jo Youngmin! Jo Kwangmin!! Ileona!!" I heard someone shout.

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the sun.  My body wouldn't listen to me-- it tried to lure me back to sleep.  Just as I was about to close my eyes, I was shaken by someone and I snapped out from the sleep. Whoa there, Donghyun hyung! What's gotten into you?

"Yah, Jo Kwangmin? You're awake, geuchi?" Donghyun waved his hand over my face.
"Neh...I'm up..." I said. "What are you doing, waking me up this early?"
"Early?!" a look of disbelief came up on his face. "It's 11:15am right now and you call that early?!"
"BWOOOOO??!!" I looked at my alarm clock. "Aaah! Mianhae hyung! I'll wash up right now!"

With Pikachu lightining speed, I dashed to the restroom only to bump my head on the door.  Babo me... Without thinking, I opened the door to see _______ about to change the shirt. I opened my eyes in surprised and a few seconds later....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" ________ screamed. "CLOSE THE DOOR!!"
"JINJJA MIANHAEYEO!!" I looked away in embarrassment and closed the door.

Who would've thought someone was in there?? Okay, so mornings aren't the best times you'd expect nothing to happen... @___@ Is part of me still in sleepyland??'

I sheepishly stood around the bathroom to wait for ________. Donghyun was making breakfast, or something that looked like breakast... Hyunseong was lying on the couch, watching TV. Jeongmin was dozing off a chair with headphones on his head.

Of course, Youngmin is still off to dreamland and Minwoo was..... o--O Where is he? I looked around the room and then walked to Minwoo's room.  Our maknae was on the computer playing games.  Then, I heard the door open and quickly ran to the bathroom.

Your POV~

Just as I was about to change, someone HAD to open the door.  That scared the heck out of me and I was so surprised to see Kwangmin.  Why is that guy always around during my embarrassing moments?? o--O Expected reaction: scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I screamed. "CLOSE THE DOOR!!"
"JINJJA MIANHAEYEO!!" Kwangmin looked away and closed the door.

*heavy breathing*

Oh goodness, oh goodness, oh goodness.... Did Kwangmin see anything?? Wait, I'm wearing a cami so he shouldn't have seen anything... Aish, why did the most dreaded thing happen to me?? :( I quickly changed and washed my face again.

After I calmed myself down, I opened the door and saw Kwangmin running over. O_____O What does he want?? I cautiously inched my way to the living room and I took a seat next to Hyunseong.  I checked my ankle. It wasn't as swollen but it still hurt...

"Minhwang-ah." Hyunseong said. "Wanna have a wakeup call with me?"
"Wakeup call?" I questioned.
"Yeah, to wake Youngmin up." he told me. 
"Err...okay." I felt a little awkward for no reason.

Kwangmin came out of the bathroom as we were going into their room. Hyunseong also called him to do the wakeup call with us.  Hyunseong stood in front of the two of us. Awkward... especially after what just happend at first....

"Okay for today, let's try to make Youngmin roll off the bed." Hyunseong grinned.
"R-r-roll o-off the bed?" I gaped at him. "Ouch...."
"Okay! Hahah, the expression on hyung's face would be so funny." Kwangmin smiled an evil smile.

We walked over to Youngmin's bed and Hyunseong started to wake him up.  

"Ileona, Youngmin-ah." Hyunseong said. 
"Mmm...." Youngmin muffled. 
"Yah, ileona..." Hyunseong started shaking him.
"Nnnehh..." Youngmin lifted himself and plopped back down on another space on the bed.
"Yah, hyung! Ileona." Kwangmin shook Youngmin.
"Err....Youngmin? Ileona...?" I poked him.

This probably went on for five minutes and Youngmin was rolling back and forth on the bed.  Aah, so that's why Hyunseong wanted to get Youngmin to roll off the bed... I watched the three of them go into the battle of wakeup-and-sleeping.  

*thud*

Hyunseong and Kwangmin had suceeded in making Youngmin roll off the bed.  Youngmin lied down on the floor and put one hand over his eyes.  Ouchh.... but at least he didn't fall flat on his face. ^-^ I looked at the other two and Kwangmin was trying to tell me something.

What are you trying to say?? I finally realized that Kwangmin was mouthing "tickle attack".  An evil grin appeared on my face as the three of us crept to Youngmin. Hyunseong motioned fingers, 1...... 2...... 3..... 

"ATTACK!"
"PWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!" Youngmin shouted.

Youngmin was curling up into a ball and we continued tickling him.  War was going on and we finally got Youngmin to surrender. Hyunseong pulled him up and Youngmin trudged to the bathroom to wash up.  I guess my task was done? Hyunseong skipped to the kitchen.

Kwangmin was about to run off but he waited and walked with me.  The incident this morning was still floating around in my head so there was a feeling of awkwardness.  My eyes darted back and forth from Kwangmin to the dorm.  

"Gwenchana?" Kwangmin asked.
"N-n-neh.... Y-you didn't see anything, right?" I eyed him.
"A-ani, I didn't see anything." Kwangmin said.
"Okay.... dahaengida..." I let out a breath of relief.

Even though I confirmed it, I still couldn't get the sense of fear out of me.  I should've been thankful that it was Kwangmin instead of the other members. We walked into the living room to smell the aroma of Donghyun's cooking.  

"Kids! Come and eat breakfast." Donghyun called.

Almost immediately, everyone made their way to the dining table.  There were kimchi pancakes and bread.  We thanked Donghyun for the food and started eating.  When we were eating, Youngmin came to the table.  Donghyun scolded him for waking up so late and told him the food was getting cold.

Youngmin smiled sheepishly and ate the food anyways.  I was just about to take another bite of the kimchi pancake when Jeongmin had a sudden outburst.

"The one who loses in the 3-6-9 game has to wash the dishes!" Jeongmin stood up.
"What? I always lose..." Minwoo whined.
"Aww, come on maknae! You'll do just fine." Jeongmin nudged.

My perfectly peaceful breakfast was ruined by this risky game. @____@ I have slow reflexes and I almost got caught one time. In the end, Minwoo gave up and the hyungs/oppas were cheering loudly.

We have vocal lessons and interview scheduled today.  Unnie and I were finally going to be introduced through the interview. ^-^ Breakfast was finished and eveyone flew away from the table.  I felt bad to leave poor Minwoo to wash the dishes alone so I joined in and helped him.

"What are you doing in here, Minhwang-ah?" Minwoo asked. "You can go rest. I can do it myself."
"Gwenchana, hyung." I assured him. "Let me help you."
"Oh...then komawo!" Minwoo flashed his famous smile.

Occasionally, Donghyun would poke his head into the sink to check up on us. Just in case there were any accidents, he would "come to the rescue". I chatted with Minwoo and I noticed how he would make sure all the water was gone from the dishes before storing them away.

Such a clean freak.....@__@ (A/N: I don't know if Minwoo's a "clean freak" in real life...><) Then, I heard someone running in the dorm and I was surprised to see Youngmin holding his bracelet.

"Hey guys look!! I finally found my bracelet!!" Youngmin rejoiced.
"Where'd you find it?" Minwoo questioned.
"Molla. It was on my desk when I went back into my room." Youngmin shrugged. "Kwangmin, do you know?"
"Oh, I dropped something and I found your bracelet." Kwangmin said.
"Jinjja komawo dongsaeng!~" Youngmin sang and hugged Kwangmin.

Kwangmin..........just......told........a........lie.......for.........me.

He. Just. Told. A. Lie. For. Me. O_______O I searched into Kwangmin's eyes and they seemed to tell me to relax and everything will go fine.  Youngmin happily wore the bracelet and I walked up to Kwangmin.

"Komawo, oppa." I whispered.
"Gwenchana." Kwangmin ruffled my hair.

Not again. @____@

one hour later...

"Hey guys! Our car's in the parking lot." Hyunseong announced.
"Neh!"

I packed some food and a bottle of water in my bag before heading out the door.  Being the clumsy me, I forgot my ankle was still in the process of recovering and I tripped over the door. No, I wasn't lucky this time and I fell on the floor. (_ _")

"Whoa! Minhwang-ah, gwenchana??" unnie asked, worried.
"Neh, hyung. Gwenchana." I smiled.
"Don't hurt yourself like how Kwangmin did." Youngmin said. "It took a while for this little fella to heal."

Youngmin poked Kwangmin's thumb and Kwangmin held back his hand. 

"Yah, Youngmin! It still hurts." Kwangmin complained.
"I thought it was completely healed." Youngmin defended.
"But it hurts. Appologize." Kwangmin pouted. 

Aww, his pout is so cute. I thought. What the heck am I thinking?! @___@

*no response from Youngmin*

"Hyung, would you please appologize?" Kwangmin put emphasis on the word "hyung".
"Mianhae dongsaeng!" Youngmin piped and gave Kwangmin a hug.
"You're overreacting..." Kwangmin facepalmed himself.

during the vocal lessons...

"You guys go take a 15 minute break, arrasso? After you come back, we'll continue on the notes." our teacher said.
"Neh!" all of us chorused.

"Did you get the lesson?" Hyunseong asked.
"It was okay... the (insert singing technique) was confusing at first, geuchi?" Jeongmin said.
"Mm. That part was harder." Minwoo agreed.
"Let's stop talking and have our break!~" Youngmin spun in circles.

I almost choked on water when cameramen and two people came in the room.  We were all taken aback and looked wide-eyed at the crew.  The two people who came, I assumed to be the MCs, were SNSD's Tiffany and Taeyeon sunbaenims.  All of us quickly got up and greeted them.

"Hana, deul, seh. Annyeonghaseyeo! Boyfriend imnida!" all of us said in unison.
"Annyeonghaseyeo." Taeyeon and Tiffany said.
"Today, as a special host, we're here to interview Boyfriend!" Tiffany smiled.
"And there will be two new members introduced!" Taeyeon added.
Together, Taeyeon and Tiffany said, "Welcome Minkyung and Minhwang!"

The sunbaenims clapped and took a seat next to us.  I've never been in front of so many cameras.... maybe cameras are scary, like Hyunseong had said. o--O And so our interview started in the middle of vocal lessons...

"So are these the two new members?" Tiffany gestured toward unnie and me.
"Neh." Donghyun answerd. "Another pair of twins in our group."
"Hahahah, it must've been a hard time to differentiate Youngmin and Kwangmin." Tiffany said.
"And now you guys need to tell Minkyung and Minhwang apart." Taeyeon chuckled.
"Neh..." Hyunseong said.

Taeyeon: How did you guys feel when the Seo twins were added to the group?

Donghyun: I was surprised and shocked at the same time. There were already twins in our group and now here comes another pair.

Hyunseong: I was surprised too. Manager-hyung had told us something was going to happen to our group. We didn't expect to have twins join our group.

Tiffany: What about 4min? You guys were probably surprised too.

Youngmin: I met Minhwang during the audition and it was nice that he was going to join our group. ^-^

Jeongmin: Yep. I was happy when manager-hyung introduced us to them.

Minwoo: Our group's bigger now! Hehehe.

Kwangmin: It was fun to have twin band members besides Youngmin and me.

Taeyeon: How did you guys feel when you were told to join Boyfriend?

Me: I... w-was s-surprised. I..I mean, Boyfriend debuted n-not too long a-ago, so i-it was surprising to k-know that we're joining them.

Unnie: Mm. We were only trainees for a short period of time and it was surprising our trainer told us that we're going to debut.

Taeyeon: So when are you guys going to release a new song? Minkyung and Minhwang will be in it, geuchi?

Donghyun: Our comeback is scheduled to be in December and we're practicing for it.

Tiffany: Hardworking guys are so charming, right Taeyeon? *grins*

Taeyeon: Kekeke, neh!~

*silence*

Tiffany: We're just kidding. ^-^ So you're in the middle of vocal lessons?

Minwoo: Yep. We're on break right now. 

Vocal Teacher: Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, Minkyung, Minhwang, break ends in five minutes!

Boyfriend: Neh!

Taeyeon: Would you guys mind if we filmed your vocal lesson?

Boyfriend: .................

Tiffany: Taeyeon, don't be too straightforward. Our hoobaes are nervous. :P

Hyunseong: We need to ask our vocal taeacher if it's okay...

Taeyeon/Tiffany: Yay! ^-^

PD: Minkyung, Minhwang-sshi, would you mind to step out for a second?

Unnie/Me: Neh.

*walks to PD-nim and films us*

PD: I want you guys to introduce yourselves and add a few words of encouragement, arrasso?

Unnie/Me: Neh.

*looks at camera*

Unnie/Me: Annyeonghaeseyeo! Boyfriend's two new members Minkyung and Minhwang imnida! *90o bow*

Unnie: Jeoneun Minkyung imnida.

Me: Minhwang imnida. 

Crew: How long have you guys joined Boyfriend?

Unnie: It's been about two months since we did.

Crew: Were you two part of the audition?

Unnie: Neh, we were.  My dongsaeng and I were happy to have made the audition.

Crew: How long were you guys a trainee?

Me: For a s-short period of t-time. We w-were lucky to be able to d-debut so fast.

Crew: We would like to know a few facts from you guys.

Unnie: I like to wear hoodies. ^-^

Me: Err....I tend to s-stutter when I'm n-nervous. It's r-really inconvenient...

Crew: Heheh, I hope you'll be able to overcome that. 

Me: K-kamsahamnida. ><

Unnie: Minhwang is shy and I'm happy that he spoke a lot today.

Me: Hyung, I'm not mute and stop making it seem like I never talked. *joking*

Unnie: But you don't talk that much. xP 

Crew: The relationship between you guys seem to be good.

Unnie: Neh, we depend on each other and we're good siblings. (:

Crew: Aah, that's great. Any last words to end the interview?

Unnie: I hope you will give us lots of support and love.

Me: Neh, we're g-going to be h-hardworking Minkyung and Minhwang.... and h-hardworking Boyfriend. P-please take care o-of us well!

Unnie/Me: Kamsahamnida! ^-^

PD: Okay, good take. You guys can go back to your group.

Unnie/Me: Neh, kamsahamnida.

We joined the members and finished our vocal lessons. I was nervous because there were cameras filming me, but with Kwangmin's tips and Minwoo's assurance, I finally relaxed.

"And now we will be ending the interview." Tiffany smiled.
"Stay tuned for the next interview!" Taeyeon chimed in.
"Hana, deul seh...Annyeonghaseyeo!" all of us waved goodbye.
"Ppyong!!" Donghyun said.
"Ppyong!!" the rest of us followed.

It was around 3:15pm when we arrived back at our dorm.  Manager-hyung called us in to the living room for a short announcement about the new variety show for Hyunseong, Youngmin, and Minwoo.

Manager-hyung: So.... the PD for the new variety show has finally chose the girl group you guys are pairing with.

Minwoo: Who, who, who??

Youngmin: What's the new variety show's name??

Hyunseong: When are we going to start filming?

Youngmin: How many episodes are we going to air each week?

Minwoo: How long is each episode going to be?

Hyunseong: Are we going to ditch the rest of the members?

Manager-hyung: Whooa, guys, Wait up there. Stop asking me so many questions at once.

Hyunseong/Youngmin/Minwoo: Mianhaeyeo.

Manager-hyung: So, the girl group you're cooperating with is Girl's Day. I'm not sure which three are chosen... The name of the show is going to be called "Will You be My Girlfriend/Boyfriend?". Just as I had said, it's similar to "We Got Married" but instead of you guys being married, you guys are virtually dating.

Minwoo: That's....... reaaaaally similar to WGM.

Hyunseong: So.... if we propose to our virtual girlfriend, will we be on WGM? *joking*

Manager-hyung: Hmm, that might be a possiblity. It's like a sequel. *wink wink*

Hyunseong: @____@

Youngmin: So our partners will be Girl's Day?

Manager-hyung: Neh. 

Minwoo: When are we gonna start film--

Manager-hyung: You will start filming next month and one episode each week, just like WGM. Each episode is about 45 minutes, excluding the commercials.  

Youngmin: J-just one episode each week?? O____O

Minwoo: Aww... That's little....

Manager-hyung: I think that's the only way for this variety show to go on for a long time...

Hyunseong: Are we gonna go on trips out of Korea?? :D

Manager-hyung: I don't know. Anymore questions?

Hyunseong/Youngmin/Minwoo: Nope.

Manager-hyung: If you're still confused, you can call me, arrasso? I'll be going then... annyeong!

All: Annyeong!

Jeongmin: Yah, it's Girl's Day sunbaenims!! :O

Minwoo: Is that a good or bad thing hyung??

Jeongmin: They're a nice group... but the bad thing is....

Youngmin: What's the bad thing??

Jeongmin: The bad thing is........ you guys don't know who exactly in Girl's Day are your partners.

Hyunseong: That's true..... I'm okay with it.

Donghyun: Wanna take a guess?

Youngmin: What does the winner get?? >:D

Minwoo: Not again?! Another bet game?? @___@ I'm not playing....

Kwangmin: Let's get icecream!! ^-^ 

Donghyun: That means our bet's gonna have to wait one month...

Hyunseong: Wae?

Donghyun: Because you guys start filming one month later! Were'nt you listening to manager-hyung??

Hyunseong: I knew that. I totally knew that.... (_ _")

Minwoo: Then let's get icecream anyways! Today is really warm...

Kwangmin: Then let's go!

Youngmin: Who's paying??

Unnie: Oh right.... none of us have money...

Jeongmin: Let's call manager-hyung to treat us.

Me: Who's calling?

Hyunseong: Maknae call.

Minwoo: BWO?! O____O Donghyunnie~ You call??

Donghyun: Why me all the time?? T^T

Unnie: Jeongmin call. It was his idea to get manager-hyung to treat us.

Jeongmin: ME?! I will only call the mirror. Minkyung, you call then. :P

Unnie: Yah! I don't like you, Jeongmin! *makes face* Dongsaengie call.

Me: Neh?! O____O I don't..... want to.......

Hyunseong: Then who's calling??

Youngmin: Kwangminnie call.

Kwangmin: Huh? Call what?

Jeongmin: *facepalm*

Minwoo: Call manager-hyung if he can treat us to icecream! :D 

Kwangmin: Eh??

Minwoo: Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase Kwangminnie?? ^-^

Along with Minwoo, everyone pestered Kwangmin to call and Kwangmin was left with no choice but to call for us. :P I'm sorry, Kwangminnie oppa. You were the target for everyone...heheh. 

As the usual, the hyungs made us maknaes go get the money from manager-hyung and buy icecream from the market.  Five people going to the market just to get icecream is ridiculous, so we also bought other snacks. :3

We got Pepero, goguma chips, onion rings, and cuttlefish snacks.  ^-^ Not to mention candy.... especially when Youngmin's around. @___@ Kwangmin had to drag Youngmin away from the candy isle so we could leave faster.

Minwoo was already halfway done with his icecream when we came back to the dorm to give icecream to the hyungs.  My icecream was melting... T^T

And so today was coming to an end. It was nice to be able to have an interview and be introduced as the new members of Boyfrirend....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

 

WAIT!! 

Today did not end peacefully.  I was looking through my bag and I realized my music notes were missing.  *facepalm*  Aish, why do I have to be so forgetful? (_ _") With my wallet in one hand and a bag in the other, I ran to the door.

The clock on the microwave read 11:15pm.  Is the classroom closed? No wait, there should be a security guard watching the place at night... I stood at the door pathetically and finally decided to leave.

I hailed a taxi and was driven to the music studio.  The lights were still on and I cautiously checked the door. Unlocked. Okay, then I guess I can---

O____O

*snores*

Thank goodness, that security guard scared me.  I shook his shoulder and he woke up, alerted for one second.  His sudden reaction shocked me and I asked him if I could go into the classroom to fetch my notes

"Huh? Yeh, yeh, go..." and the guard dozed off again.

Wow, some guard eh? o--O Somebody should discipline him for falling asleep during his shift... Anyways, I came here to  get my notes, not to comment on how a guard does his job. 

The hallways were slightly dark, since the studio dimmed the lights when it was at night. (It's to save energy....^-^) I found my way to the classroom and I flipped the whole room upside down to look for my notes.

Hmm.... they must be somewhere here, I thought.

*looks under desks*

Eww. Dust bunnies. >< I heard someone shouted from faraway and I assumed it was the guard who was being scolded by his supervisor.  My focus went back to searching for my notes.  

After about 10 minutes, I finally found my notes.  Stuck between the piano and the wall.  How did that happen?? Probably I placed my notes on the piano and then it slipped down into the gap in between.  I silently rejoiced to myself and then....

"Who are you? And what are you doing here??" a deep voiced boomed.

Uh-oh.  O_______O The security guard's supervisor.

A hand grabbed my wrist and soon enough, I was running behind the person, with the supervisor chasing us.  

"YAH! YAH! YAH YAH YAH!!" the guard said.

I tripped over my own foot and fell down. The person helped me up and pulled me, which caused me to slightly trip again and run. Continous shouts from the guard was echoing in the night air.  

All of a sudden, I was jerked forward and my face was on someone's chest.  He hugged me was breathing heavily.  I closed my eyes in fear, hoping that the supervisor wouldn't catch us.  The guy that held me relaxed a little, and I wanted to take a peek and see who he was.  I tilted my head a little, but was stopped.

"Shh. Don't move." he whispered.

That voice.... sounded familiar.  I listened to him and stayed in my position.  I heard footsteps around us and I was moved to a different direction while I was hugging(?) the guy.  He must be leaning on a column, so he had to rotate to avoid the guard.  

"Aish, where'd those two kids go??" I heard the guard grumble and off he went.

The guy released me and said it was okay.  I looked up, shocked.  No.... you.... why is it always you.... wae?? Why are you always following me?? You've invaded my thoughts and now you're following me.

JO KWANGMIN, WHAT DO YOU WANT?!! D:

I pushed him away and I was mad.  

"YAH! Jo Kwangmin, what do you want?!" I shouted. "Why do you always appear when I get into something bad?? WAE??"
"Minhwang-ah..." Kwangmin said softly.
"Don't 'Minhwang-ah' me! WAE?? I'm asking you, wae?! Why do you always help me?? You've invaded my mind and you keep following me... You even stold my first kiss!! why are you like this?? Is it fun?? I am not a toy! Why are you always by my side?? Why are you making it seem like I need you? Wae?? Why--"

I was cut off when Kwangmin leaned close to me and kissed me.  On the lips.  O_____O My eyes widened and Kwangmin stepped back.  My heart was beating really, really, really, really, really fast and I almost couldn't breath.

"Minyeon-ah..." Kwangmin said. "Saranghae."

*shocked* What did he just say?? 

"I like you... will.... will.... will you be my girlfriend?" Kwangmin asked.
"Kwangmin...." I mumbled.
"Will you?" he asked once more.
"Oppa..." I saw the look in his eyes, took a deep breath, and nodded.
"YAY!" Kwangmin lifted me up and swung me around in circles.

Who wouldn't be dizzy after someone swung you a hundred times in a row? @____@ Then, Kwangmin pullled off my wig, letting my long hair drop down. He was about to throw my wig in the trash when I took it back from him and put it away in my bag.

We both ran away from the studio and walked in the night streets of Korea.  There were night markets and I saw the street food.  *spazzes* 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSLOv8GVGq7zxNWf8sJHK

"Kkeochi-eomuk!" I ran to the stand. "Oppa! Let's get some!!"
"Okay. Ajumma, two sticks of kkeochi-eomuk juseyeo." Kwangmin asked.
"Neh~" was the joyful reply of the ajumma. "Here you go."

(Note: "kkeochi-eomuk" (꼬치어묵) is skewered fish cake.)

I was going to get my wallet out but Kwangmin had already paid for it.  I thanked oppa and ate the kkeochi-eomuk. Kwangmin stole a bite of my fish cake and I in return took a bit out of his. We went window shopping around the streets until a store caught my eye.

"Let's go in." I urged Kwangmin.

I was fascinated by the cute little items in the shop.  Once in a while, I would show Kwangmin what I found.  Kwangmin pulled me over and found a couple ring for us.  

"But Kwangmin, you and I can't wear couple rings..." I said.
"We can still wear it." Kwangmin insisted. "You didn't call me oppa again..."
"Mianhae, oppa!" I poked his cheek. "I know! We can buy this and I will wear it all the time."
"And I'll wear it when no one's around." Kwangmin said. "But I'll always keep it around me."
"Ha, you can read my mind." I smiled.

And so we bought our couple rings.  ^-^

couple+rings.PNG

It wasn't real silver, but as long as Kwangmin and I liked it, it was just as good. I immediately put on the ring and admired it.  The store ajusshi said that we were a cute couple.  We both thanked him, our cheeks turning a little red.

I didn't need to feel weird around Kwangmin anymore. We were finally an official couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

longest(?) chappie ive ever wrote.... ^-^ im satisfied with myself... hhehee. 

i hope you like this chapter. it took a while for me to write...><

oh and if you havent, please check out my three-shot (: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/61933/nothing-can-change-fate-three-shot-tragedy-you-youngmin-boyfriendband

 comment and subscribe if you will, please! :3

 

 

puffleppyong~