Chapter 10

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Note: Don't forget!

You- Minyeon (boy: Minhwang)
Unnie- Minjung (boy: Minkyung)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

three months later...

Your POV~

I woke up early this morning and I checked my clock. 7:20am. *falls back asleep* My unnie threw an all-nighter with the other trainees last night and I'm DEAD tired.

"OETORIYA OETORIYA DARABIRIDARADU~ OETORIYA OETORIYA DARABIRIDARADU~"

Me: O____O

My phone shocked me to death and I picked it up immediately.  That ringtone was my dance teacher, or trainer, who has a teribble temper.  If you don't answer his phone calls, he's gonna get real mad. 

"N-n-neh?" I answered the phone. By now, I was all awake.
"Seo Min Hwang-sshi, get you and your brother to the dance room in Building 4." my dance teacher said.
"Bwo?" I asked, surprised. "Waegeurae?"
"I'll tell you guys once we meet there." he told me. "Annyeong."
"Annye-" I started and he hung up.

R-U-D-E. -___-

I got up from bed and quickly washed up and changed into casual clothes.  Apparently, I forgot that they were a girl's clothes so I had to run up the stairs and change into my boy clothes... Finally, I finished changing and went downstairs to look for unnie.

"Unnie!" I called. "Unnie!"

*no response*

"Unnie?" I called again. "Eodiya?"

*no response*

"UNNIE!" I shouted this time, freaked out.

There was no one in the kitchen/dining room or the living room.  Not even the bathroom or bedrooms.  Unnie was gone... I took out my cell phone and dialed unnie's number. *riiing~ riiing~* She didn't pick up.  It's rare for her to not pick up.

I went out to the garage and unnie wasn't there either.  Then, I heard something outside and I grabbed the nearest object next to me.  I cautiously walked out of the back door of the garage and hid behind anything I could find.  Someone was creeping up on us.

*someone screams*

My whole body froze and I peeked out from behind the car.  A figure was scraping his shoe against the sidewalk and then he walked to the front door of our house.  I ran really fast to that guy and started hitting him with the thing I had in my hands.

"GET AWAY YOU FREAKING STRANGER!" I kept shouting, blindly hitting the person.
"Aish, stop hitting me!" the stranger got hold of my arms.

I screamed and ducked down plugging my ears.  The stranger knelt down besides me and........

IT WAS UNNIE!

"UNNIE!" I hugged her, still scared.
"Aish, you Minyeon." unnie said. "Why'd you hit me with this?" She pointed to the thing I held.

*dot dot dot*

I had picked up a poo plushie to defend myself.   @____@

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIoZmnmCtXvs1WLW8jwL1

That toy was probably in storage fore a couple years.  Dust was flying everywhere from that thing.

"Eeh....mianhae unnie." I said, trying to hold a smile. "Oh, um our dance teacher told us to go to Building 4 now."
"Waeyeo?" unnie asked.
"Molla." I replied. "Kaja!"
"I need to change into guy's clothes." 
"Heheh, neh. I'll wait for you outside."

Unnie came out in five minutes and we walked to the bus stop.  Just in time, our bus arrived and we went to Starship Entertainment Building 4.  After going there for a while, it didn't take us very long to find the building.  We even found a shortcut too! ^-^

We took the elevator the fifth floor and walked into the dance room.  Our dance teacher and the rest of the trainees were there.

"Oh, good." he said. "You guys are finally here."
"Mianhae for being late." unnie said.
"Gwenchana. Now that you guys are all here, I have an announcement." the dance teacher said.
"What is it?" one of the trainees said.
"I want to promote two of you guys to join a group." 
"Who???" everyone said except me and unnie.
"They are......" the dance teacher started. "Seo Minkyung and Seo Minhwang!"

Everyone clapped, but someone asked why us because we just came here three months.

"They were hard working and did really well." he explained. "Some of you guys just don't take it seriously."
"Oh."

Our teacher turned to us. 

"Minkyung, Minhwang, I have chosen a group for you to join." 
"Which one?" unnie asked. I listened closely.
"Boyfriend." he said. 

My jaw dropped down to the floor. B...B...Boyfriend?! Omgoodness, did I hear wrong?!

"I have already contacted their manager." our teacher said. "You guys will be meeting him today."
"Already?!" I blurted out.
"Yeah. We arranged a car to drive you to meet them at their dorm." 

I turned to look at unnie; she did the same too. MEET THEM AT THEIR DORM?! That phrase repeated over and over in my mind.  

(now Minkyung) Unnie's POV~

Excellent. My plan has advanced.  Now it'll be easier to get back at that administrator or whatever.  It's my turn to break their family apart. D:<

First thing: MUST NOT let Minyeon know about this. 

Minwoo's POV~

"Hey guys!" I called the members. "Manager-hyung said that we're gonna be meeting someone at our dorm."
"BWO?!" everyone said at the same time.
"Clean up at once!" Hyunseong announced.
"Who are we meeting??" Kwangmin asked.
"I have no idea." I told him.

We got set to cleaning up our dorm. Dirty clothes, gum/candy wrapper, scattered books: a typical house with guys living in it.  There were wires to our computer and I kept tripping on them. Hyungs....pick up your laptop or whatever before I drag it down to the floor with me. T^T

*ding dong*

Everyone finished what they were doing and Donghyun cautiously opened the door. 

"Pizza delivery!" the pizza-boy said.

Everyone: PHEW~ o--o''

"How much?' Donghyun asked.
"8000 won juseyeo." the boy said.

Donghyun handed the boy the money and we took the pizza to the dining table.  None of us ordered pizza. Then, hyung's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyeo?" Donghyun said.
"Annyeong, Donghyun." It was manager-hyung.
"Were you the one who ordered the pizza?" hyung asked.
"Neh. Don't eat it yet! It's for when you guys meet the 'someone'. So don't eat it!" manager-hyung warned.
"Arrasso. Are you coming?" 
"I'm picking them up. See you guys in 15 minutes!" and the phone call ended.

I asked Donghyun what happened and he told everyone that the pizza was for the meeting.  What's up with manager hyung? It didn't seem like him to buy something for us, especially food. o--O 

Youngmin was opening and closing the box of pizza.  The whole room was soon filled with the smell of fresh, warm pizza.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM1eD98VU3XFbumvJfa1p

"Youngmin! Stop opening and closing the box." I scolded my hyung.
"I want to eat...." Youngmin pouted. "I'm hungry."
"Me too!" Kwangmin added in.
"Let's just eat." Hyunseong said.
"Manager hyung said not to eat it yet." Donghyun told them. "You're not gonna disobey the leader, are you?"

*everyone stops huddling around the pizza*

Okay, so I don't need to worry about the pizza being stolen by my hungry hyungs. ^-^ Hahaha, I sound evil, right? Well, sorta.  Evil maknae? Like Super Junior's Kyuhyun? Blehh~

*doorbell rings*

This time, I opened it and saw manager hyung....and two people behind him.

"Annyeong, Minwoo-ah." manager hyung stepped into our dorm. "Ooh, the dorm looks cleaner."
"Heh..." I smiled weakly. 
"Cleaned it since they were coming?" manager hyung pointed to the two boys behind them.

My eyes bulged out. Seo-Min-Kyung........Seo-Min-Hwang?! What are they doing here?

"Hi Minwoo." Minkyung said. "We meet again."
"Yeah....um hi." I slowly stepped back into the dorm.

Minhwang came in quietly and did a slight bow to greet me.  I did the same and I ran back to my hyungs.

"Guess what??" I whispered to my hyungs.
"What?" Jeongmin said.
"The twins are here." I said.
"Of course they're here." Jeongmin pointed to Youngmin and Kwangmin.
"No, I mean the Seo twins." 
"The Seo twins?"

"Hi guys!" manager hyung said. "This is Seo Minkyung and Seo Minhwang."
"Annyeong." Minkyung said. Minhwang sorta bowed.
"Pleasae welcome them." manager hyung told us.
"Hi Minkyung, Minhwang!" Youngmin happily said.
"Hi..." I smiled a bit.
"Why are they here, manager hyung?" Hyungseong asked.
"Oh, right. I forgot to tell you." manager hyung said. "Don't get too shocked though."

*silent moment*

"Minkyung and Minhwang..." manager hyun started. "...will be...JOINING YOUR BAND!"

Everyone: O____O

"SAY WHAT?!" Jeongmin accidentally blurted.
"Jeongmin, that was NOT nice." manager hyung gave him the "no-no" face.
"Hyung-ah!" I whispered to Jeongmin. "Shhh."

Your POV~

It was awkward for me (and unnie) when the manager announced that we were joining Boyfriend in front of them.  I  don't know if this is good or bad... Then I got pulled down to the floor by Youngmin.

"We can get along with them, manager hyung!" Youngmin flashed a smile. "Don't worry!"
"The rest of you okay?" the manager asked.
"Yeah." Donghyun said.
"Okay good. Minkyung, Minhwang, you guys call me manager hyung like them okay?" the manager said.
"Neh." unnie and I said.

Youngmin grabbed my hand and started swinging my arm really hard.  He was grinning and I was giving him the "what-in-the-world-are-you-doing" look.

"Hehehehe." Youngmin smiled. "You're in our group!! I'm so happy!!!"
"Eheh, yeah...." I said.

I remembered. Youngmin's bracelet was still with me....and it's in my pocket right now. O__O MUST NOT DROP IT OR ELSE! I panicked for a full three seconds and then relaxed.  My pockets aren't gonna break, I just got new jeans...hahaha :P

"Yah, Jo Youngmin. Stop shaking Minhwang like that." Kwangmin said.
Thank you, Kwangmin. I thought.
"Hehehehe. Mianhae!" Youngmin said. "Wanna have a tour of the dorm?"
"Erm..." I started.

Then all of a sudden, manager (who I should be calling "manager hyung") started talking.

"Let's eat the pizza first." manager hyung suggested.
"OKAY!" everybody ran for the table except me and Kwangmin.

Kwangmin helped me up and we walked to the dining table and sat down.  Jeongmin went to get some drinks and Donghyun helped pass out plates.  Hyunseong was placing a slice of pizza on everyone's plates. I helped hand out the pizza-filled plates to the members.

Jeongmin came back with two bottles of juice.  I explored the kitchen and found some cups.   Donghyun took the cups in one of my hands and helped me bring it to the table. 

"Komawo Minhwang." Minwoo said.
"Neh, komawo!" the rest of them thanked me.

I sat down and felt something under my foot.  I picked it up to find a Pikachu stuffed plushie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtTNarrWfpicbuYuHxRd1

"Um..." I lifted the toy up by its hands.
"MY PIKACHU!" Kwangmin was about to grab it from my hands until Hyunseong took it first.
"It's mine now." Hyunseong grinned.
"Nuh-uh! Pikachu's always mine!" Kwangmin pouted.
"Catch it if you can!" Hyunseong passed it to Jeongmin, who passed it to Minwoo, who passed it to unnie, who passed it to Youngmin, who passed it to me.

I tossed the toy to the couch to stop the fighting.  Sooner or later, Pikachu fur would be all over the pizza and juice. @__@ 

"Pikachu hates all of you." Kwangmin hissed.
"It's okay, I LOVE you Kwangmin!" Youngmin leaned over for a hug.

*Kwangmin tries to avoid hug*

After the pizza, Boyfriend gave me and unnie a tour of their dorm.  The living room was big and they had an open kitchen.  

Contemporary-light-kitchen-with-white-countertop-door-cabinets-wood-white-table-and-chairs

(^something like that)

All the bedrooms looked similar. Except one room had a lot of Pikachu stuff (I'm guessing that one is definitely the room Kwangmin is using).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ykXqxxY6N-bxcun59xq

Manager hyung told Boyfriend to give the guest room as me and unnie's room. Unnie seemed relieved when she heard his words. ><

"Yeah, and that's it." Youngmin said.
"Our dorm isn't that large." Kwangmin told me.
"I don't think so. Your living room is big." I grinned.

living room design of modern korean house Modern Interior Design Of Korean House By IROJE KHM Architects

So, I spent the first night at Boyfriend's dorm.  Unnie and I haven't been officially announced that we were going to be part of Boyfriend.  I just hope the fangirls won't bash or hate on us.  

I placed Youngmin's bracelet hidden beneath my hair-ties (I still have long hair, I'm just wearing a wig ^^).  Carefully, I hid the box inside my drawer and closed it.  Hopefully, no one will dig in it and find my wig and other stuff...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

minyeon and minjung finally joined boyfriend ^^ hehehhee. and most of you probably guessed it (*cough cough foreword cough cough*) 

okay so hopefully it'd be more interesting than before :P 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS! ^^ thanks for not unsubscribing (: 

important: just to tell you guys. i'm going on vacation this week soooo i can't update everyday ): waaaah~  keep listening to kpop songs xD hehehehehe

ppyong~

asnftw~

kwangmin: everybody threw my pikachu around *sobs*

youngmin: it's okay, hyung loves you! 

kwangmin: o--O

minwoo: monkey in the middle ^^

donghyun: *straight face* 

donghyun+ep+1.PNG

asnftw: HAHAAH. i like your expression.

youngmin: mine's better!

youngmin+ep+2.PNG

minwoo: AHAHAHAAH. the two expressionless people, HAHA. you guys have no emotions.

donghyun/youngmin: -____-

jeongmin: oh mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?? ♪♫

hyunseong: the mirror is inanimate. it won't respond.

jeongmin: well, mine does ^^

hyunseong: you are so weird.

kwangmin: i'm bored....let's make a pikachu tower!

minwoo: what in the world, hyung....?

kwangmin: *grins*

everyone: PPYONG~