Chapter 4

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

Kwangmin's POV~

I saw hyung go over to the small line of boys and he was talking to...TWINS?!  And, for the first time after the photoshoot, Youngmin actually smiled.  What are those boys doing that made my hyung smile that brightly? Anyways, I saw Youngmin grab one of the boys and pulled him up.

The boy seemed very shocked and quickly broke his arm from Youngmin's grasp.  Way to go hyung...your friendliness seems to frighten people, I'm afraid.  Then Youngmin grabbed the boy's arm again and dragged him to us.  Okay, so the next thing he's gonna do is to introduce him to our members.

When Youngmin came, he gently pushed the boy in front, but I guess the boy lost his balance.  The next thing I knew was that I was hugging him.  O__O A-W-K-W-A-R-D. Totally awkward.  

But for some reason, this boy's hug didn't feel like a boy was hugging me.  More like a girl was hugging me.  He pulled himself off me and did a 90-degree bow to appologize.  I didn't have my full attention on that, but I was still confused....how could a boy's hug feel like a girl is hugging me??

"Yah Youngmin!" I said. "You don't go pushing people."
"Mianhae!" my hyung said. "Gwenchana, Minhwang?"

Minhwang nodded slowly and her face was becoming red.  I bet Youngmin made him more nervous for the audition than at first.  

"Okay, so this is Seo Min Hwang." Youngmin pointed to the boy. "And these are my members!"
"A-a-a-annyeonghaseyeo." he said quietly.  "N-n-nice to m-m-meet you."
"When's your birthday?" Donghyun asked.
"August 23." he replied. 
"What year?" 
"1995." he muttered.

Then, I felt Minwoo and Youngmin grab my arm.  They linked arms with Minhwang, me, and them.  

"YAY for 1995 babies!" Youngmin said excitedly.
"Wait, if Minhwang's born in August, then right now," Minwoo started.
"You're not the maknae now." Youngmin finished his sentence.

I caught Minhwang smile a bit and I realized how much shorter he was than from the rest of us.  Well, it wasn't much of a big difference but he just seemed short.  I was really curious and asked him a question.

"Were you really that short or you're just still growing?" I asked. Oh snap. Rude question. You silly babo....
"Um...I guess?" Minhwang answered. 
"Are you the younger twin or the older twin?" I asked, hoping this wouldn't be an awkward question.
"Younger."
"High five!" I had my hand out and he just lightly tapped on my hand.  Not cool man...you should slap harder.
"Slap harder." I encouraged Minhwang.  He gave me a what-again look.  

This time, he slapped really hard.  Thank goodness it was my left hand, not my right one. He could've broken my thumb again.  Just kidding, I was just exageratting.  It was stronger than the high-five before, but it was still weak...er than when I high-five my hyungs.

And this thought popped up in my head: Minhwang's high-five felt like when I gave my female cousins high-fives.  But Minhwang's a boy.

Yeah, I was getting suspicious about Minhwang's gender.  But as long as they're nice it's okay, right? I should stop questioning about Minhwang.  That'd just be R-U-D-E.  I tapped Minhwang on the shoulder and offered her a bag of candy.  He looked up at me and grinned, then he took a piece of candy.

"Kwangmin you kid." I heard Hyunseong say. "Gimme that bag of candy."

And we started chasing each other and circling our members.  In the end, Hyunseong got me and took my bag of candy away. Nooooo~ My precious bag of candy just got kidnapped by a monster. T~T 

I looked around and found Jeongmin nowhere near us.  Few seconds later, I found Jeongmin looking and fixing his hair in front of the mirror wall.  Yes, Jeongmin hyung is no doubt but the mirror prince.  Actually, I think I might have a better nickname for it: the mirror hogger.  

Minhwang was just standing there awkwardly and was slowly inching back his way to his hyung.  Youngmin probably found that Minhwang was farther than his spot and he grabbed him towards the group.  Minhwang kinda stumbled and I felt sorry for him, being dragged by Youngmin all the time.

"Seo Min Kyung, Seo Min Hwang." a judge called. "Please come to the dancing room."
"Excuse me, I need to go now." Minhwang said. "See you guys later...."
"PPYONG~" everyone said.

That was the longest sentence I've heard Minhwang say.  I like him though...Minhwang seems nice.  And quiet like me...I suppose. Hope he makes the audition!

(now Minhwang) Your POV~

Youngmin sure likes to drag people, right? T~T My freedom to move has just been taken by Youngmin.  As I was walking to my unnie, I tripped over my foot and I was sure I was gonna hit my head.  Great, appearance points...I bet I'm gonna lost like 10 points for tripping....

Actually, I was surprised.  I didn't fall head first, and someone grabbed me before I fell.  It was Jeongmin.  Thank goodness, he saved my life.

"Watch out, bro!" Jeongmin help stand me up. "Those appearance points are important." And he winked.
"K-k-kamsahamnida." I said quietly, and I ran to my unnie.

Unnie took hold of my hand and I followed her to the dancing room.  In the room were three judges.  Two woman, one man.  And they were all in suits...creepy.

"Seo Min Kyung and Seo Min Hwang?" the male judge asked.
"Neh." both of us answered.
"Could you guys step up forward? I can't see the name tag."

We obeyed and the judge tried to tell us apart.  Maybe one of us should dye our hair a different color like Youngmin did....hahahh.

"Okay, first you guys are going to sing." one of the female judges said. "This is to see your level of singing."

But were unnie and I singing together or what? If we're gonna be tested on singing, isn't it supposed to be individual? Oh well, forget it.  I looked at the name tags of the judges: Go Kyung Soo-sshi (ajusshi), Kim Seo Won-sshi (ajumma), and Song Mi Young-sshi (ajumma). The one who spoke was Judge Kim.

"Um, excuse me." unnie said. "Which one of us is going first?"
"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you." Judge Kim said. "It's up to you guys."

I looked at unnie and shook my head.  I am totally NOT going first.  Unnie gave me the it's-your-turn-this-time look and I continued shaking my head.  Jaebal...unnie. Please don't make me go first!

"How about the hyung goes first?" Judge Song said. "The dongsaeng could practice."
"Neh..." unnie said. She gave me a look of annoyance...sorry unnie.

And thank goodness, Judge Song saved my life.  I was clearing my voice and silently singing a scale.  Then, SHINee's "Replay" was being played.  That was unnie's song.

"Noona neomu yeppeo...."

I watched the judges look up and down from unnie to their papers.  Judge Kim leaned to Judge Song and I heard them compliment unnie's singing.  She's MY unnie.  Of course her singing is awesome.  Finally, the song was done and unnie did a 90-degree bow after she was done.

"Seo Minhwang, you're next." Judge Song said.

I was so surprised to hear "Boyfriend" being played.  Boyfriend's debut song is my audtition song. Cool....I guess...hahah..?

"Na neo ui Boyfriend...eh eh....Na neo ui Boyfriend...eh eh..."

Once in a while I looked at the judges.  They looked back at me and then their eyes darted back to the paper.  The song ended and I thanked the judges and did a 90-degree bow too.  I quickly ran to my unnie and hugged her.  She hugged me back and told me I did a good job. I also told her that she was a good singer too.

We stood in front of the judges and we had to dance to a piece of rock music.  Dancing was sort of like a hobby to me, so it wasn't a hard thing to do.  I thought unnie was better than me- she looked like a pro. *jealous*

After we danced, I picked up two water bottles and handed one to unnie.  We both took a mouthful of water and then we thanked the judges. They told us that if we made it to the final round, then we would be sent a letter a week from now.

Unnie and I went out of the dancing room and Boyfriend was still there.  How long have they been staying here? Don't they have a schedule or something like that? I walked to where unnie and I were previously sitting and grabbed my stuff.  Something fell and I realized it was Youngmin's bracelet.

O__O

Please don't come over, please don't come over, please don't come over....I kept chanting.  Quickly I picked up the bracelet and hid it in my hand.  Right at that moment, Youngmin came over and grabbed the same hand that was holding the bracelet.

I- AM- SO- DEAD.

I pried my hand from Youngmin and put my hands into my pocket, leaving the bracelet in my pocket.  Again, like before, Youngmin grabbed my hand again and this time, also grabbed my unnie's.  And dragged us both to the members again. 

Boyfriend (excluding Youngmin) were fooling around and pulling pranks on each other.  Youngmin brought us to them and a rubberband hit my forehead.  @__@ That stung.  I looked at the members who were sitting down and eyed them suspiciously.  Donghyun and Hyunseong looked guilty.

I asked, with a nice tone, "Who flicked the rubberband??"

Donghyun and Hyunseong looked at each other.  Jeongmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo pointed to the two hyungs.  I knew it was them alright.  I sat down next to them and grinned.

"TICKLE ATTACK!" I almost shouted, and I had a tickle war going between Boyfriend, unnie, and me.  Everyone else in the auditorium wanted to join us but their manager told them to stay back.  I'm lucky.  We got to play with Boyfriend....hehhe. ^-^ Yeah, I know that sounds ridiculous, how unnie and I were the only ones that could go up the them up close.

Unnie checked her phone few minutes later.  I noticed how she was always on the phone couple months ago and her expressions weren't that bright.  It was only when we were going to audition unnie looked happier.  After unnie came back, she took me aside to a secluded area of the auditorium. 

Something's going on.  The look on unnie's face looked serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh oh! kwangmin suspects minhae is in disguise.  and will the twins make the audition's final round? comment and subscribe please!

asnftw~

donghyun: my ucc views are getting higher! ^-^

everyone: yay! 

minwoo: i didn't get much parts in this chapter...

asnftw: you had some last time. sorry.....>< 

kwangmin: dongsaeng, you want candy *shoves bag of candy*

asnftw: oh....um...okay....? *grabs a handful*

youngmin: you greedy little monster. that candy is mine *steals bag of candy*

hyunseong: yah! give some to your hyung.

jeongmin: yay! i have a whole mirror wall to myself...yipeee! *looks at a mirror again*

donghyun: lalalalala~

asnftw: you guys are soo random.

minwoo: *does aegyo* please comment and subscribe for me!! ^-^

youngmin: *does aegyo* please comment and subscribe for ME~ ^-^