Chapter 11

Secret Identity [Hiatus]

hi guys! ^^ i had sucessfully stored up 100 karma and i changed my username :D heheheh.

11.15.10- 6.27.11: asnftw

6.28.11- present: puffleppyong

--------------------------------------------
sorry if i can't update often....>< its hard to write a chapter without my relatives creeping up on me. *cough cough* so um..yeah. hahahahaha. hope you like this chappie ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

"Minyeon!" unnie whispered to me.
"Neh?" I replied.
"Don't let anyone see your wig and your girly stuff." unnie pointed to my half-closed drawer.
"Heh, arrasso." I said. "I'll be careful."
"I'm not always here to remind you. Be careful, all right??"

Unnie made it sound so scary if I was found out or something and she left the room to brush her teeth.  Actually, it is kinda scary.  @__@  I was going to take out my sleeping clothes and I heard a knock on the door.  Three things came to my mind:

1) who is that person? O__O
2) if it's boyfriend, then what am I doing to do??
3) I'm gonna be found out...SOON.

"Minhwang, can I come in?" someone said.
"Uh..." I said while closing my drawers. "Who's it?"
 "It's Kwangmin.  Can I come in?" Kwangmin said.
"Um...okay in a second." I told im.

I quickly shoved every object that looked like a girl would have into my drawer randomly, and pulled on my wig. Then I tried to calm myself and opened the door.  Kwangmin came in with two bags in his hands. 

"W-w-what's that?" I asked pointing to the bags.
"Oh, this?" Kwangmin lifted the bags up. "A little gift from me...to welcome you to our dorm!"
"Kamsahamnida..." I said, taking the bags from him.

Everyone probably knew what the was inside the bags.  One of the bags had a mini Pikachu plushie and a Pokemon-theme pen(cil) holder.  The other bag had chips, candy, and chocolate-- basically food.  (Coool, they all start with a 'c' heheheheheheh.)

"Ahahahha." I laughed.  "Pokemon!" ^-^
"Heheh, yeah." Kwangmin scratched the back of his head. "I don't know what you guys like so I just got these."
"Thanks." I said and hugged him.

Kwangmin's POV~

Minhwang hugged me. Minhwang HUGGED me.  MINHWANG HUGGED ME. O__O What?! This time, he hugged me first....which I find SUPER weird.  His hug....  He seems to be....someone else. I just know he's not a real boy. 

After hugging me, I saw that there was a little bit of long hair sticking out from the rest of Minhwang's hair. I didn't see that earlier...what's up with that? o--O Then, I saw a purple brush on top of his table.  A guy and a purple brush does not go well together.

"Uh, Minhwang?" I said. "Why do you have a purple brush?" I pointed to it.
He quickly grabbed it and put it into his drawer. "Um...it was a gift so yeah...I just use it." Minhwang said.
"Oh..okay." I smiled and checked their room.

One bunk bed, two small tables, two drawers, and two suitcases. Minhwang put the pen holder and food on the left table.  He took out the Pikachu plushie and put it in the corner of the top bunk.  So...Minkyung sleeps on the bottom, Minhwang on the top; Minkyung's table on the right, Minhwang's table on the left.

Minhwang had light green sheets on his bed; Minkyung had light blue sheets on his.  I liked Minhwang's sheets better, because the green reminded me of the Pokemon grass and Pikachu was there. ^-^  Yep, this is probably what you get from a Pokemon fan, heheheheheh.

Your POV~

I was sooo scared when Kwangmin saw my brush.  Purple was one of my favorite colors, so I chose that brush.  And unnie bought us bed sheets/blankets.  I liked green and blue, and unnie liked blue more so I let her have the blue sheets, I have the green sheets.  Kwangmin was looking around the room and I also checked to see if I forgot anything.

"I like your room." Kwangmin said suddenly.
"Oh, haha. Kamsahamnida." I said.
"You can drop the honorifics. I'm just a few months older than you." Kwangmin told me.
"Heheh, okay! Annyeong, Kwangmin!" I grinned.

*someone knocks on the door*

"Hey, what's so funny?" Minwoo poked his head into our room. "Did I miss out anything?"
"Nope." Kwangmin said.
"We dropped the honorifics so it was kinda funny." I told Minwoo.
"Oh...I see." Minwoo nodded his head. "Wait a second, I'm Minhwang's HYUNG?!"
"Mm." I smiled.
"Okay, no honorifics between you and me." Minwoo said to me. "You hear that?"
"Neh."

Minwoo sorta explored our room and bounced on unnie's bed.  I sat down next to him and started bouncing with him.  Kwangmin looked at us and shook his head.

"You kids..." Kwangmin folded his arms across his chest. "You keep bouncing on the bed and a spring's gonna pop up."

*boing*

Kwangmin, Minwoo, and I looked at the bed.  A little bump appeared in the space between me and Minwoo. Both of us had our eyes wide opened.  

"See, I told you." Kwangmin pointed. "Minkyung's not gonna be happy."
"You started it." I playfully blamed Minwoo.
"You bounced too!" Minwoo took it seriously. "It's not just my fault, it's also your fault too."
"I'm just kidding...." I poked him.
"Aishh....you." Minwoo poked me back.

I was about to poke Minwoo again when Kwangmin sat in the middle between us.  Instead of poking Minwoo, I poked Kwangmin instead. He poked me back and "mehrong'ed" me. A poke war started between the three of us and we were running around in the room.

"What the...SEO MIN HWANG." I heard unnie's voice say.

*everything freezes*

"Why are you guys running around in the room?" unnie had a hand on her hip.
"Erm...." I muttered.
"Poke war." Kwangmin said calmly. "Care to join?"
"Hehehhe. POKE." Minwoo poked unnie.

*poke war continues*

"What are you guys doing?!" Youngmin stood outside the door.

A pillow was flying in the air and it hit Youngmin in the face.  All of our eyes were glued onto him as his expression turned dark.

"Ahem..." Youngmin cleared his throught.
Kwangmin ran to him and hugged him. "Aigoo, mianhae hyung! I didn't mean it..."
"Hyung~" Minwoo said with aegyo. "I'm soo sowwy!"
"Miannnnhaeee!" I grinned. "Me didn't see you..."
"Sorry." unnie said.

*dead silence*

"BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH." Youngmin cracked up.

Everyone: ??

"You guys actually fell for it." Youngmin continued laughing. "My acting skills are better than yours Minwoo."
"YAH, JO YOUNGMIN!" Kwangmin shouted and slapped Youngmin's arm.
"You meanie." I muttered.
"Hyung's not a nice guy." Minwoo complained.

Youngmin: -___-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I couldn't hold in my laughter.
"Fail." Minwoo said.
"Huh??" Youngmin scratched his head. "What the..."
"Ha. I act better than you hyung." Kwangmin smiled.
"Heh." I grinned and patted Youngmin's head.

Youngmin had the pillow in his hand and then dumped it on me.  He laughed and I poked him in the stomach.  A flying pillow hit Kwangmin and Minwoo, and we turned to the door.  Donghyun stood outside with his arms folded on his chest.

"You, you, you, you, and you. Get out now." Donghyun pointed to everyone of us.

And you know what, we recieved a lecture from Donghyun to not run around in a room and fighting with pillows. Or making super loud noises.  We were falling asleep halfway and then Kwangmin tapped on me to wake me up.  I wasn't really sleeping, Donghyun's speech just got boring.

"And if you do this again, I will ake away every one of your favorite things." Donghyung finally ended the 15-minute lecture. "Arrasso?"
"Neh...arrasso." us maknaes muttered.
"Good boys." Donghyun patted our heads. "Now go to sleep."

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth/washed my face.  Slowly and quietly like a ninja, I crept back into my room and climbed up the bunk.  The lights were turned off and I was facing the wall.  I turned away from the wall and saw a face staring back at me.

Me: !!!!
*screams silently*

"SHHH! Donghyun said not to make any big noise." the person said.
"W-w-who are you??" I was scared.
"Fail. Kwangmin." he said.
"Oh...Wait, what are you doing in my room?!" my eyes were really big.
"Um....." Kwangmin started. "I....uh...left something in the room."
"Okay...did you find it yet?" I asked.

Kwangmin's POV~

Minkyung was fast asleep and I went into their room.  I found and ID card lying on the floor and picked it up. Just as I was about to take a look at it, Minhwang came in and I tried to hide.  He was walking "ninja-style" and climbed the ladder.  

I was curious if he fell asleep yet and I stood on the ladder.  Minhwang's back was facing me and then he turned to me.  I stared at him and he sorta screamed.   Because of Donghyun's warning, I didn't want to cause a commotion now.

"SHHH! Donghyun said not to make any big noise." I told Minhwang.

He asked me who I was and I told him I was Kwangmin.  Doesn't he recognize my voice or someting? Bleh.

"What are you doing in my room?" Minhwang asked me.  Death question...
"Um....." I thought for an excuse. "I....uh...left something in the room."

Pro. Found my way out. Yeah, lying isn't good. Kids at home or wherever, please don't try this.  Don't follow my bad example. xP

"Yeah...so um..I'm gonna go now." I inched my way down.  "Good night. See you tomorrow."
"Good night." Minhwang said. "Get some sleep too."

I closed the door and remembered the ID card in my hand.  The picture of the person of the ID looked like Minhwang...with long hair.  

Name: Han Min Yeon
Birthdate: August 23, 1995
Gender: Female

O___O I knew it. Something was fishy with Minhwang... I knew it. Minhwang isn't a boy.  He-- I mean she...she is a girl.  I was gonna ask her about it but then I realized it was gonna bother her sleep.  I'll ask tomorrow....when we're alone.

I hid the the ID card in my hand and went back into my room.  Youngmin was on his laptop and didn't see me come in.  I put Minhwang's ID into the pocket of my Pikachu plushie and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys! i finally updated ^-^ *claps* 

chatting with unnie while writing it....heheh. okay, this is something i came up with and sorry for no pictures..>< internet not good....hahaha.

please comment and subscribe! ppyong~

puffleppyong~
 

minwoo: i wish we could get enough sleep too...

puffleppyong: aww... :(

youngmin: eat some candy instead of drinking coffee ^-^

donghyun: no....candy- sugar load. coffee- a little bit healthier.

kwangmin: both are unhealthy. drink water and sleep whenever you can.

puffleppyong: hahha. good boy, kwangmin

hyunseong: nooo, eat more food. it gives you energy.

jeongmin: you shikshin boy.....the word "food" is always stuck in your head.