I'll Prove it to You

Pressed Flower

 I answered back, "I don't need a friend." "Aw..Come on. I will prove to you that no one can choose my friends. I will swear it to you here." said jae. Everybody look toward my direction and I just look away as if he was just joking around." Right after, the teacher came and class started. Everybody looked forward. Even if class started, I can always hear people gossiping about me, trying to make everything worse. I always ignore them like always, but suddenly. "Hey! Shut up! Just because you guys are whispering, doesn't mean i can't hear you." said jae. "Do you have a problem with this class mr. Kim Jaejoong?"said the teacher. Yunho raised his hand and then  replied, "I'm sorry teacher, but jae's right even i can't hear your lessons. All i hear is whisper in the background and it is disturbing my future education." 

The teacher then responded back nicely as if yunho was some big powerful person."Oh, is that so Mr. Jung. Well, my deepest apology. I will tell everybody to... QUIET DOWN!" Everything died down, and was quite quiet. "I can finally concentrate on my eduaction." I thought. I turned around and looked at jae and yunho. They both smiled at you, I was quite shock that jae was actually not kidding around. He then grinned at me as if I'll reward him, but I just turned around like nothing happened between all that. I still quite can't figure out why jae and yunho want to be around me so bad, but I think it's better not asking what is up. Jae then whisper to me when you were writing down your notes.

"Hey since i proved it, you're my friend wether you like it or not." said jae. "Whatever. I guess it's only your thought." I said. "So you say, but i don't care.I just proved it to you and that is all that it matters."smiled jae. "I will also be by your side now. After all, jae's friends are just as my friends." smiled yunho. I looked quite shocked, and school ends. I start walking toward your house, but little do you know. Danger lurked around the corner.