Secrets Revealed!

Pressed Flower

Well, heads up...this chapter might sound or may look brutal of what is going to happen. i apologize about what might happen. i dont think this is really rated R or H, but more like rated, pg-13...so...its just a heads up..

================================================

Still unconscious, and half asleep at the same time. It's noticable that i was kidnapped, but the question was why. Why me at of the whole world. What have i done so bad to this world that sin will not leave me alone in peace. Oh, yea..i remember. I saved allice and myself from that scary fateful day that sealed my life. Why was it always me. Always trap in a dark corner. No rays of sunshine hitting the ground everywhere. Childrens and adults playing outside as if it was something really great. I can't help it, but wonder what was so great about why was it me. I sometimes asked that. Am i being punish for killing a man that was going to alice? Is that why i'm being punished? What is it about me that everybody wants to in. I should not be able to be happy, but i changed because i learned that people need second chances to start new. Everything starts by ending and moving forward with the best.....so why am i here...still asleep and yet can't move? I wonder if jae is coming or if yunho is...no....i want them to be safe...i can't make them go through this.....alice........alice.....be safe.........I passed out again. This stench was so horrible that i keep falling asleep. I don't know what happens when i will wake up...i hope that they will be safe and nothing horrible will happen....

Meanwhile....Jae goes to yunho's house and told him about what has happened to you. "Yunho!"said jae.The servant came out and said that yunho was rather not home, but off to see one of his lady friend."Which one?"said jae. The servant then said her name was alice..Jae bows and thank her, then ran out towards the school.He happen to see yunho about to alice home."Yunho!" said jae. "Uh...what are you doing here jae?"said yunho."I want to tell you something."said jae. "Well, what is it? You're making alice wait." said yunho impaitently. "What? Oh...i see why you ditched us...but anyways,I think i saw rina kipnapping Yume....she's in big trouble!"said jae. "Oh!...dang already?!"said yunho. "Yea. It happened before i even thought that you guys can come up with information faster."said jae. "Dam...so much for being the D.A. of my mother and my General father in the police dep."said yunho. "Well, just don't stand there. Let's move and find her."said jae. Alice standing there the whole time didn't speak until, right about now. "I think i know where she might be."said alice. Both of the boys looked at her, shocked as to how she knows to your whereabouts. "Well, tell us, alice!!!i need to save her!!"said jae passionately and desperately to find out where you whereabout was at. "Well, to tell you guys where she might is. I have to tell you my and Yume's story."said alice.

Both of the boys agreed and they nodded their heads waiting for alice to start. "It all begin on that day of our junior year in high school. we're in college but anyways, rina never use to be like the way she was. She was with us only for a while, but i guess, her uncle saw us on the way back when we were sending her to her house. She told us the next day that her uncle really wants to meet us and her uncle was always there for her when she needed him, so she convinced us that she just want us to meet him on the way near her house. Yume said that the place was near the alley and didn't want anything bad happen to me. She always think of my safety first before hers. I thought that was very strong of her and very stupid at the same time. She said that she won't go even if rina tried to force us.

Rina was furious because no one have stood up to rina before. Everybody was so afraid of what her family does actually, so they never approach her. Only we were. Well, i thought that it wouldn't hurt to give it an idea to go..so i convinced Yume for us to go. So we went to the place the next day. I thought that rina's uncle would prefer Yume because she was so much better than i was, but anyways...it turned out the day we met rina's uncle at the alley. Her uncle brought quite a three of his friends. I was really naive. I didn't understand what was going on, but Yume kept me safe behind her arms. She wouldn't let any guys near me, but i still didn't get what was going on, until, i said that they only wanted to be friends with us. Unforunately...i was so wrong. just as i said that. rina's uncle grabbed me and pinned me to the wall, along with his other one friend. he said that i want to enjoy this girl, i don't care about the other one, she's too fiesty and i don't want that. i want a easy girl to mess up. It occured to me that i was pretty much so stupid. Rina's uncle had pinned me down feeling me up everywhere. He said that he's little brother was going to drive my ess crazy...i didn't know what was happening, but i was so scared. I looked over at Yume and she was struggling more. I don't know why, but she was also pinned down to the ground. I didn't want anything to happen to her, but i was so stupid and convinced her....." cried alice. "You're so stupid!!" said jae. "Jae!...go on alice, dont worry about jae. just continue your story." said yunho nicely. Alice cried and replied back. "I saw how hopless i was. My underwear was down, about to be screwed, just when, i saw that Yume blood boiled and she kicked the guy who pinned her down in the ball. Then she grabbed a brick that was around her and hit the other guy with brick. Then she boldly walked over to us. The guy next to rina got hit in the head and knocked out. Then she stared coldly at rina's uncle. Rina's uncle, wasnt paying attention as much...he almost got his little brother up my thing, it barely touched it...i was crying so hard, but Yume didn't care and she pounded the brick as hard as she can on rina's uncle's head. He knocked out bad, but little do we know. Yume just killed him. At that time rina was coming to check up on her uncle when she saw that Yume did the finishing blow on her precious uncle's head.

rina walked over and said why to the both of us. she said he just wanted to know you guys a lot better. She didn't even cared to pay attention to your clothes that were all ripped up and torn. She said that she will not be happy as long as both of us are happy and well. She promises to do something evil to us. Yume she didn't care. All she wanted was for me to get home safely. That very same day, it was her birthday. When she arrived home she told her family to go buy her a cake so they will be safer than at home, or so she thought. Rina called her dad's henchman to accidently look like they crashed to her family by accident. She knew it was no accident. She ran to my house, but unforunately....she left after a few hours, because she didn't want to trouble us, but we were already troubled before her, because rina messed up my family's shop, and we were forced to stay with her and make sure nothing will happen to the shop and me. My parents of course agreed and that was why were separated. Rina of couse blackmailed me and said that she will broadcast everywhere that i was pleasuring enjoying what the uncle did to me, and made Yume look like a jealous woman who killed him, so no one will have him. I of couse..agreed....i didn't want anything more harsh then that happening to her." said alice. "Jae...that rina B!TCH..I swear, she does not deserve happiness at all..can't she see that her uncle was at fault!!!...that is so stupid..im going to make her eat my fist!!"said jae. "Wait. You don't even know where she is, so hold on. We have to hear the rest of the story. So continue."said yunho nicely. He walked over to alice and put his arms around her to assure that it is okay. Alice of course responded.

"then, i think she left because her brother was at the hospital. Her older brother was very sick when she entered her high school year. He brother had cancer. He was unsure of what was going to happen in her life, but anyways...he prepared a book for his dear sister. He wasn't sure what happened of anything at all. So then.....she went to her brother's room. Her brother has already finished the book a long time ago, but he didn't give it to her before his death. I happened to follow her after hours of  agree to what rina had said. I heard her brother said, "Please take this and no matter what...no matter happen in your life. always move forward with your life. I don't know what will happen to you later on but i want you to keep this. this will always be your warm and happy place. I know that a lot of stuff happened to you today. Please open it when the day you are ready. Take your time, little sis." then he passed away. I saw that she was in pain...all of her world is just been wiped away, but mines havent. I don't know why it was her. I felt that the world was so unfair, and why punished her. That is what happened to her and me." just about when alice was finished talking. a whole bunch of black dressed people showed up and then someone came out. "I need you to finish what you guys started." said rina. "Rina." said jae all up and had an murderous intense aura around him, as if he was going to bursted any minute.

===================================================

sry if this is so long!...haha, ^^`...but i hoped you guys enjoyed it...at least you know what happen now right?!...probably update on the weekend..not to sure...