Feelings Understood

Pressed Flower

 It has been awhile, since anything bad happened to me. Lately Jae's been around me a lot. I hardly see yunho around us. I often ask jae where's yunho, but he just pouts and look away. Maybe it's just some important matters that he needs to take care of, but really i don't know and i hope nothing bad happens to him. It has been more a week almost. I think that it is pretty weird that nothing bad has happened to me yet. I think it is really strange that Rina hasn't threaten me or done anything mischievous that will cause me pain lately. Jae thought that maybe i was just thinking to hard, but little do i know, jae and yunho won't tell me anything more about their life. I can pretty much guess how jae acts like personallity wise and yunho is quite the same, but they won't tell me anything even though we are so close. I want to ask them so bad and i'm really curious about what they are hiding too, but i don't want to force them. jae and i are walking to my house.

  "Hey, jae."i said. "What?"said jae. "I know that i'm curious and you guys are curious too, but what are you guys?"i said. "You know what?" said jae. "What? Are you going to tell me?"i said. As you said that, he looks at you and touch your nose. "I'll tell you on one condition." said jae.i look at jae and his finger is still on you nose. "What is the condition?"i said. "If you give me a kiss, i'll tell you about yunho and me, also who we are and all the stuff you want to know." said jae. I look at him. "A kiss. Sure. If i give you a kiss then you will tell me right?"i said. I was  going to kiss jae on the cheek, but all the sudden he talked. "Who said, it will be on my cheeks?" said jae.i stopped and looked at him. "Oh...okay...then i probably don't want to do it anymore."i said. "Haha...I knew you would back out." said jae. "Well...i want my first kiss to be with somebody i actually like and he likes me back. I don't want to waste it for anything you know."i said. Jae chuckles and then he spoke. "You actually care about your first kiss? I thought you won't have to worry about that." said jae. "Well..I'm still a girl and i want to kiss somebody i will really come to love one day."i said. Jae looks at you. "What? Stop staring at me as if i'm crazy."i said.

 Jae then starts moving closer to me.i thought it was quite strange so i stepped back. He then step closer to you face almost as in a position that two people will kiss. Jae moves his face so close that it looked like he was going to kiss me. "What are  you doing?"i said as you put you hands to block jae's face away from my precious lips that were going to be stolen away. Jae didn't answer, but it seemed like he was trying to tell me something and yet not. My hand that i use to block jae's face away were suddenly taken by one of his smooth hands and he placed it on his heart. Then looking deep into my eyes. It was like he knew how i was, but yet not. It was like we connected. I can feel his warmth on my finger touch on his chest.

His body seemed so slim, yet so muscular at the same time. I didn't even know that jae has a body like this. I didn't know what i was suppose to do, but i can feel that his heart was pumping so fast by me touching it. I suddenly blushed and looked away. I thought i was being too much into thoughts with all this and there is no possible way that he actually like me. After i looked away, jae just dropped everything and said something to me."Let us go to your house before it gets dark and i can't send you home without getting hurt." said jae. "Uh....okay.."i said.

It seemed so strange. It was like it never happened. Jae never spoke to me after that. It was so quiet. It was quite awkward afterwards because we didn't know what to say to each other, even though after all that. My heart won't stop pounding. It keeps beating faster every time i walk behind him and stared at his back. I actually have no idea that jae's back was so muscular as well, even though his body was quite slim. Every walk behind him, my heart pounds faster and faster. Though things were quite awkward and slience, he walked ahead and try to protect me from anything that approaches me. I didn't realize how nice jae was actually towards me. Although he is quite a jerk sometimes, but he is sweet at the same time.

I also noticed that he did everything he can to help me. I can recall when i got sick, he helped me get better and was there to take care of me. He found the book for me that my big brother gave me. I never  actually opened it, because i'm quite scared of what is in there for me. He also became my friend without my permission. Helped me away from some of the bullying.  Well, it's too much that he has done for me. I just noticed that every time i thought about all the nice stuff he helped me with, i keep blushing and my heart keeps pounding faster and harder. I'm beginning to understand what i feel about him. I don't think it matters with his past anymore, but....I still want to know about it, but before all that. I haven't thank him enough yet. Just about when i was about to say thank you. Someones hands covered a handkerchief and i knocked out. I can't remember anything now. I just felt so tired. At first i kind of struggled but the medicine use to cover me with knocked me out. I didn't know where i was getting carried to, but i think i heard jae's voice before i completely knocked out.

  "Yume!!" said jae. He started chasing after the black van, but the black van wouldn't stop. Jae started puffing and breathing really hard. "Dang. I thought that by turning my head away and get in front of her, she won't see my flustered face, but why did she get kipnapped! Yume!!"said jae. "Did you get the right girl?" said a girl. "Yes, madam. We have her. Such a beauty like her, can't be missed." said a henchman. "Good. My daddy will know how to deal with this b!tch. MUAHAHA!!" said rina.

  Even though i wasnt awake. I felt that jae kept calling my name. The room started to feel cold. It wasn't as warm as when i was with jae. I wonder what is going to happen to me. I wonder if jae and yunho are doing fine. If they are okay. I wonder if alice is having a good time. I wonder if alice and me will ever be friends again and if she can forgive me.....Even though im asleep...i just feel that all this feelings has emerged and started to flow in my head. "I wonder when i have become so weak?" said you in you head still asleep. Where ever this van was going. I felt that, i won't ever going back to that place where jae is at.....i can just hope that i won't be badly harmed by whoever took me.... I'll never know what this has in store for me now...

 

 

================================================================

i'm so sorry that i haven't been updating my stories..i hope you guys will forgive me, because i have school. I have a lot of hw and projects on my hands, so i can only say that i can update it on the weekends...wish me luck and hope that my big bro will let me on to type more of these stories....Oh im also sorry if you think this chapter was moving pretty fast.....