I have a boyfriend?

Pressed Flower

2 years later

I left this place two years ago. I can't believe it that i came back. I wonder how everybody has been since i left. Today seems like a special day. We took a break by the ocean side and i stood there staring at the beautiful sea. I can feel the wind in the air playing with my hair and my ears. "Brr..it's cold." i said. "Baby. Don't do that your going to catch a cold." said Kim Young. Sniff. "What?" i said as i couldn't hear him. "You're going to catch a cold." said KY(kim young). "Oh. It's okay i like it when it's cold." i said.  "Yume." said KY. I just rolled my eyes at him and then laughed. He laughed with me as well. I told him that it was time for us to go vist Alice and Yunho. We have just arrived at yunho's and Alice place. Turns out they got married and they invited me to come back to congrats them. I came back to visit them while i'm here. I can also do my work here while we are gone from there.

Alice and Yunho's place

We went inside and whoa. There house was huge. I mean it wasn't like a two story house. It was like a four story house together or something. Alice has become a successful musician and yunho has invest and have his own company. His company is now one of the top in business on making money.

"Oh. Yume. You return back! I miss you so much!" said alice as she hugged me hard. "I can't breathe." i said. She said she was sorry and for me to enjoy eating some cake and other desserts. I told her i'll get it when i want to. She then left to go to yunho and they seemed really happy. I told KY that i'm going to get some dessert and asked if he wanted any. He told me no and i left by myself. These days i have felt no stress and all, until this huge one came. You know how there are pimples that just won't go away after you pop them. Well, this situation was just almost like that. I saw jaejoong. He is the pimple in my life as if to right now. I walked over to say hi to him, but i guess that politness was just a bit too wrong for me anyways to start off like that.

"Who are you?" said jae. "You don't remember me. I'm Yume, remember?" i said. "No. Why will i remember someone like you. You're not even my style. You're like a dork." said Jae. "Ugh.."i said inside my mind. "Well, if i'm such a dork then why did you spend your time talking to some dork like me? Can you answer that mr. I think i'm so high?" i said. "I was pretty sure you weren't like this during school." said jae. "Oh. So you remember someone like me?" i said. "Yea. I remember. You were that sulking girl around the whole campus that we went to school at." laughed jaejoong. i was superly mad and i was going to hit him, but KY came to stop me. "Yume. Someone as pretty as you don't need to hit someone like that dumb@ss. You're much better off without him." said KY. KY was with me for two years. He was the one who supported me through thick and thin. He was the reason why I'm on track and on my feet again. He also taught me that crying won't solve anything unless i walked forward. He was the one who lead me to a road so i can walk again. I was so happy that i found another friend whom i can vaule and i don't want to lose.

Jae looked furious at us. "Well, she may be pretty in your eyes, but she's just like a piece of crap from the garbage can to me." snapped jae. I wasn't as mad anymore, but KY seemed like he was upset. "Look, bud. She maybe like that to your eyes, but it is your lost because she is the best thing you can ever get from any other trash. Her trash is clean and now in days you don't see any like that. All you see is fake trash can that are pretending to fake in as a clean one." said KY. "KY..." i said as i was touched. I noticed that i saw from the corner of my eyes that yunho and alice was coming. Jae seemed really pissed. "Why are you defending her. You're nothing, but an eyesore in her eyes and mines! You're just a piece of crap that will only be used when a napkin is needed. You should know you're place because this is mines and her argument." said jae. I was pissed. 

SLAPPED! Everybody around us looked at us. I was not ashamed of what i did. I slapped jae very good and hard. Alice and Yunho was shocked. "Yume." said alice and yunho. "You take that back jae. You don't know what i have been through. I got over it, but it still hurts you know. You can talk trash all you want on me, but KY no! He's someone you should never talk crap about. He's way better than you! You don't even know him as well as i do." i said. "Yume. You didn't have to. I can defend myself." said KY. "It's okay. I have to because he doesn't understand anything." i said. "Why are you protecting each other so much? Is he your boyfriend?" said jaejoong as he was laughing. I was getting mad, but KY answered. "Yes." said KY. I looked at him with a expression of what, but he pulled me and i went forward.Not letting me go i couldn't explain. I was trying to stop him, but i couldn't do anything. With all his might, when I stood there still,he kissed me. My eyes opened wide and alice and yunho's also. Jae seemed very pissed off.

================================================================================================

I did not edit it yet, but since it was today.Happy thanksgiveing to you and your family. :)