Betrayed

Pressed Flower

 I have been sick in bed for two more days. I couldn't wait to go back to school and thank jae for his support and yunho's, but when I got back to school. Everything was the same as it was in the beginning. "I'm sitting alone again." i said. I looked around, but rina hits me from behind. "Hey ugly! Your supposedly friends ends up today. I told you that i will make you suffer. You can't go against me." said rina. I just looked away and tried not to focus on her and then she said something that made me realized about something in your life. "Hey. I'll let you on this secret. To begin with. Jaejoong and yunho was just toying with you. They were just messing around to see if you would react and attach to them. They told me all about it that they didn't give a crap about you. It was just all acting. They just wanted to mess you up and maybe screw you while they are at it. They also told me that, they wanted to see if you were easy. Anyways, your friendship as you so call it ends right now. How does it feel to be betrayed? For me, it makes my day that you're miserable. Take your time to try and stand up again." said rina laughing as she walked away from me.

Alice from the side can see how bad I felt, even though I didn't show any emotions on my face. All you can do is cry inside. I can't do anything, but sit there and possibly feel bad about what she told me. Before the teacher came, I got up and went to the nurse's office. I told the nurse that you weren't quite feeling well. The nurse says she agrees and let you stayed in there for the whole day if I didn't feel better. I covered myself under the the bed's blanket  and was going to sleep on so no one can see me and the me cried silently. I started questioning yourself. It's only been two days since I didn't come to school and the whole classroom is my enemy again. I even began to question myself about why is that jaejoong and yunho suddenly became such important people. My thougths got lost when the nurse said that jaejoong was the one who took care of me the whole time while she was out to buy pill and took me to my home.

I thought for a moment. It just seemed like it was a scheme to break me. I never thought I could be broken like this. Having a bond with a person who understand me and then suddenly betrayed. I got tired of waiting and crying in bed for no reason and got up, and went to the roof. Jae and yunho was somehow up there. I walked in and saw them talking. Then jae turned around and saw Me. "What's up miss miserable? You look like you saw a ghost." said jae as he laughed. Yunho just stood there quietly and observes what both of us were about to do.

"So how does it feel, Yume?."said jae. "How does what feel, Jae?" i said. "How does it feels to be lied to and cheated to by both me and yunho?"said Jae. "Oh..that. Let me talk my true mind out. you don't mind will you?"I said. "Sure i don't mind. I want to know what kind of dirty poor person like you think."said jae. "At first, i didn't like you guys and i'm sorry for being poor, but at least i have better manners than you right now."I said. Yunho was about to dash over, but jae, stopped yunho and said, "Keep going." "Then i guess somehow you bonded with me, and somehow knew how i felt about this whole crap."i said. "And? Then what?" said Jae. I said," we weren't friends to begin with anyways.At first, i didn't care, but after we bonded and i found out you took care of me, i felt bad about how i treated you. But.." "But, what Yume?"said jae.

"But, i found out you were just a jerk who uses people to play with for your own interest. I never thought that you would do that jae, but...Besides being betrayed by this warmth you gave me, what hurts the most is i can't complain anything about this. I can't even end my life to make me feel happier. I'm hope you guys are pretty satisfy with yourself. I'll never approach you guys again. So don't worry. I won't beg or anything, because i now know the true reason why i shouldn't be happy."I said. "Is that all you got to say?"said jae. Yunho was on the side he seems to know that I am really hurting inside and not just acting it up like a drama queen. I turned around and was about to leave, but I said something that shocked both yunho and jae. "When you swore that you would be my friend whether i liked it or not and when you proved to me that you weren't lying, and when you took care of me when i was sick. I thank you for that. I also thank you guys about being my friend for a bit. It has been awhile since anybody was by my side and did not get hurt. I was glad when you said you guys were my friend."I said. "Is that all you got to say while we are here? What a load of bullcrap."said Jae. "It made be bullcrap to you, but it was one of my most happiest moment in my life. Now goodbye, forever. I will distance myself from you guys, since i was only a toy for you guys to mess with. I'll never come near you again. My existence and yours, will never reach my head, anymore."I said.

Yunho seemed like he wanted to comfort you, but  jae was his best friend and he couldn't abondon jae. He only watched from afar, and saw me hurt and was being truthful. Yunho and jae both looked at me and before I turned around to go down the stair. "Thank  you for everything...." i said as i smiled and tears splattered down from my face. I walked down the stairs and went straight to the nurse office again. "This is how betrayed feels like? It hurts so bad...." I said. Jaejoong and yunho was still at on the roof, and someone hiding came out.