The Book is Returned

Pressed Flower

 "Bravo!! You guys were awesome. I am glad that we came to an agreement. As a promise here's the book like you wanted. It's in perfect condition of how it was. You guys are good for making her cry. She never cries when i do things to her. Seeing her cry just a bit makes me all the reason to be more happy on this day." said rina. "You must be so proud of yourself rina." said jae. "Oh, but i am. No one can take me down anyways. Seeing you guys falling in this already proves that i got what it takes to take down anybody. She won't get away from killing my beloved uncle." said rina. Jae took the book and spoke back. "You're so stupid. you're more stupid than she is." said jae. "How dare you jaejoong! You don't even know who i am and you don't even know how painful I went through." said rina. "Poor you. You just lost your stupid beloved uncle. She lost her whole family. At least you still have a family you know. You can always run back there with the tail you have between your two feet. You're pathetic. You're more pathetic than she is. She is able to endure the pain she has for so many years. She has no friends no family to go cry to. She has a home that is icy cold and you have a heater that anybody will just heat for you when you wanted it. Who's more pathetic?!" said Jae.

"How dare you, you jerk! You don't know my pain. You never even know what it means to suffer. How dare you speak of my uncle like that. You're just a piece of sh!t." said rina. "Maybe i am, but i can tell you one thing. I suffered more than you. I overcomed it, but you. You're just a whiney little piece of crap who only thinks about herself and don't get her hand dirty. I on the other hand work for what i want to achieve. I don't need your permission to do as i please. You should just give up. One day, you might even know how it feels like to lose everything. I know i did. You're the number one reason that piss me off so effen bad. I might actually accidently kill you one day. Who knows rina." said Jae. Yunho looked at jae and he grabbed on to jae's shirt and start pulling him away before he might kill somebody. While you were sleeping in the nurse's office, when you woke up. There was the book my older brother's book he gave to me before he died. I was so happy, that I found it at last, but i wondered who found it...