The end of that night

Pressed Flower

*At the bus station*

 It was really a long night. I felt that i would be forgotten and it was time for me to get over things. For liking jae,it was probably just a crush. I don't know how love works. I find it a bit strange when you fall in love. I wonder when that day will come to me? I guess it is time for me to go. "Goodbye everyone..." It was a sad and yet sad day for me to leave this place to start off new somewhere. I felt like the whole pain in my heart has disappeared. I will forever be gone from this place. I will miss every scent in this place and I will not forget all my struggles and my emotions i felt on this journey. I will no longer blame myself for anything now. I will accend the bus stairs and start new like a flower seed.

Meanwhile...

(flashback)

"It is simply not to late as always to catch up with what you missed, but sometimes in life their are people who do not give more than second chances to people. I feel that if it is her. I'm sure you will remember her, maybe not now on this impacted, but i'm sure one day you will remember Jae." said Alice. "It is true. Maybe one day you might run into her again and might get a better view of it. She might just turn around one day, you know. I'm pretty sure you were one of the best thing that happened to her. I knew that at first she wouldn't choose me, but i seem to find myself to like her like a sister only. Good thing i did because i didn't lose anybody important. I just hope that one day you might realize of what you are missing." said yunho as he smile gently.

"I don't remember anything. I don't get what they want me to remember. I feel like something is missing, but i don't know why. I wish that i have a clue of what is going on even if i don't get it. Please give me a sign. I don't know what i am suppose to do." said Jae.

====================================================================================================

From here on and out. I don't think rina is going to appear anymore, but rather i think i might make it dramatical or so. so sorry that it took a month for me to have net back and start writing again. I feel a bit rusty so don't blame me..i felt so itchy to start this again. i feel happy i can just write again...yay!