Why did this have to happen?

Pressed Flower

"What the are you doing here Rina?" said Jae. "I'm here to get my other murder, of course."said Rina. "What?....what are you trying to say?" said Alice. "If you don't come with me on this trip with your friend Yume here, your family will die, because i already send somebody over there to trash your parents' stupid dumb@ss shop."said Rina cold bloodedly as if toxic was coming out of her teeth. "I won't let Alice go with you!"said Yunho. "My, how brave of you Yunho. You were never like this before...HAhaha!!............Get her boys!" said Rina with no mercy. Jae and yunho were fighting off the henchmen, but when they beat up about a total of fifteen of them together, rina already left with alice. "Dammit!...They got away!"said Jae. "Calm yourself jae. I know where they are going." said yunho. Jae didn't heisitate at all but to squeeze the answer out of yunho. "Where is Yume and Alice?"said Jae. "I have put a tracking device on Alice before she got snatched, but first i got to call my parent, because we can't just get involve like this without my parents.."said yunho. "FINE!..hurry up so we can save them."said jae.

yunho made the call to his parent informing where they were at and his parent told him something about this case that he never knew of. Jae was curious of what yunho has been informed. Yunho called on a cab and they got in and yunho explained to jae on the way to a hidden alley where all the inciddent happen. Yunho told jae, that almost all of what alice said was true, except that she didn't know it was Rina who ordered some of her henchmen to secretly kill your brother. Jae was actually not quite shocked but it still hurted him that he didnt actually know it was rina's idea to kill everybody in your family. yunno then explaiined that rina's family was reputated to taint anything, everything, and anybody with their sneaky group. Her dad was wanted over the years and has not been  caughted and put to death, and his daughter learning the same technique and has killed innocent over a self protection is also a trial for death. With all this detailed talk jae was riled up even more than ever. He was getting pissed off every moment of the talk yunho spoke of. He just told yunho, it's enough and he will settle things with his fist in rina's face. They got to the alley first.

*A Little Before Yunho and Jae got to the Alley*

I was conscious again. I woke up in the black van. I looked around and saw alice right next to me. She was also knocked out with this gas. I have no idea where we were going, but i do know for sure it is something not good. If alice was by my side again, it smelled of Rina nasty scent all over it. I got up and looked around and rina saw me awake and good to go. "Why hello there miss killer. I will return your favor back to you by making you and your precious friends go through that pain again a long time ago. Why don't you sleep a bit longer?....we are not there yet....."said rina. I was going to say she was crazy psychotic little b!tch, but then they drugged me with that sleeping powder again. I was not going to lose nor fall asleep again with the same crazy attack twice. Rina was still pretty amazed that i was still awake after the powder attack on me. She just laughed at me and said i was crazy for not doing that and i was just hurting myself if i didn't go to sleep, but i was saying forget that stupid crap in the back of your head. You bit your lips, to stay awake of that powder. A little moment after that. We arrived. Rina's henchmen through us out and alice woke up. She was quite confuse why you were with her as well.

"yume?" said alice. "Yea....it's not a dream, but a nightmare alice. You should've stayed away. Now the nightmare will start over again for you and me."said you. "Don't worry." said rina. "It's just the fun you will desire after being all screwed up like me.." said rina. "You won't get away, you know."said you. she didn't care to bother. she ordered her henchmen to start screwing us up as before. Rina said that to start with me first, but i didn't mind. It was better to see me all screwed up then to see alice getting again. I was ready for it and i would take the pain, but no...all of the suddenly, rina halted the screwing up part, and told the henchmen to alice first and to make you watch her get screwed up instead of wishing it was you. You snarled at her as if you were going to bite off her ugly psycho head of hers, when jae and yunho arrived.

*presently at the time yunho and jae arrived*

"Jae! Yunho!" said you soundly desperately trying to yell for help for alice. Yunho saw what the were about to do with alice. he seemed really pissed. "You..."he said calmly at first. "You, put her down now...."he paused at that moment. Rina looked at him as if yunho was just a joke, but i noticed that yunho was not the same anymore, he looked much more muscular, much more devil like than angel like now of a man. It was like he emerged. Jae moved one step from the side of yunho, making sure he has room. As rina was laughing at what can yunho possibley do, you ran straight to the one holding alice and knocked out his teeth and busted his ribs. "I'm not joking rina. As you can see. Im paitent at the time, but if you provoke me, i might just make your head ended up like his." said yunho pointing down to the man he beat down savagely. I trembled in fear, seeing how the calm yunho can be quite evilish towards these people. Jae ran straight to yunho side and did a jump kicked on another guy holding alice. I was happy that alice was safe and we were going to be rescue. It took a while and yunho and jae kicked and beat  up the heck out of all rina's henchmen here, but in the midest of all these fighting i noticed that rina was gone out of sight. Jae and yunho freed us.

"Yume are you alright?"said jae. "Yea, i'm fine..thanks jae."said you. you looked at yunho and alice. Alice was in good care and then jae made you turned around and hugged you as hard as he can. Then he spoke of something i thought we felt similar too. "I was so worried about you yume. I thought that you were going far away from me and out of reached again. It is almost as if we share the same two world. I can relate to you and you can relate to me in a way." said jae. I was quite lost and asked him, "what do you mean jae?" said you. "I will tell you what i mean..."jae said as he paused. I looked at him deeply in his eyes. "i...i...i lov..." jae was interrupted and  then yelled out, "Look out!" he moved me and yunho moved alice, but right as we moved ae went unconscious. "Jae...jae..."i panic. "What's wrong?" i said. Then i looked at him, right when we dodged, jae was hit by the van. It turns out that rina was hiding in the van and was trying to kill me and alice. I looked at jae. Crying...."So much blood....jae...don't leave me....what about all those three years...have they gone into waste?...why jae...why?...i dont want to lose another person.."cried you. Without knowing...three years had gone by during the college year... I didn't know that jae supported me so much....losing another person...will just break my heart....i dont think i will be able to live again in this guilt.....

=======================================================

im so sry if there is any confusion....if there is let me know and i will answer it for you....

yes, it looks weird, but this story progressed without knowing that it passed by three years already....i know pretty strange.

if it's not to your liking, feel free to still comment as you will...u will think of what ways i can do to improve..