The Beginning

Pressed Flower

 

  It was a cold, snowy, winter day. It was just like that day. It has been five years, but I remember that like nothing. I have always blamed that it is my fault. Since my sixteen birthday, I could never celebrate with anybody anymore because i have no right to do so. My family, no, my beloved family, died on my birthday. I was the murder. I cause them to die on my own sake. My family was poor, that we borrowed money from loan sharks, but right after my family died, they came after me for their lost of money. I have no money so I ran to Alice's house. Alice was my sweet friend who understands me, but i saw that her family was being torture because of me as well. That day i ran so far out of my mind that I didn’t know what to do. That day, was the worst day of my life and now i am willing to repay it all with my life. You said," Mom, dad, and sis. I'm at the bridge you guys died. I'm doing my best. I don't want to live anymore with all these suffering, and i know that it's my entire fault. And big brother, I'm sorry that i couldn't be much of help to you when you were at the hospital." As the breeze of the winter cold morning hits my face, I somewhat leaned over and someone yelled and grabbed me tight, not letting me go. jaejoong said,"are you crazy!! Don't commit suicide here in broad daylight!!" You struggled and jaejoong wouldn't let you go. Jaejoong said, "im trying to do a good deed here. Killing yourself won't let you go anywhere!!" As this warmth raised behind my back, i struggled and elbowed him, and he let me go. Jae said, "Ow. Are you nuts? I tried to help you, and you hurt me? What are you trying to pull punk?!" You said, "It's okay. I appreciated that you tried to help me, but in reality, no one can." A sad gaze across the beautiful blue river reflected in my eyes. Jae said, "what's wrong? Can i help you?" You smiled and left the bridge without answering him back. Jae, was curious about why is that a girl like you, look so sad on a winter snowy day. He tried to follow you, but his buddies showed up. Yunho said, "Hey Jae! Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you." Jae's eyes still followed your sad back and showed sympathy, but unfortunately yunho hit him and he looked away. Jae said, "Ow! What you do that for?" Yunho said, "Because i asked you a question, but you never answered back. So i hit you, i'm glad i got your attention now." Yunho smiles. "You stupid punk! I was trying to be good and help someone, but no, you grabbed on to me and stop me." said Jae. "Who was it?" said Yunho. "It was a girl that i was trying to help." said Jae.  "Oh, a girl huh? Was she pretty?" said Yunho. "I don't know because i didn't look at her face well. I was drawn in by her eyes." said Jae. "Well, anyways, i came to tell you that, we are going to this college." said Yunho. "This is a college that the poor person goes to right?" said Jae. "Yea. This is the school, we are going." said Yunho. Jae smiles. "So this is ta college we're going. Sweet. At least no one will know who we are." said Jae.