You Know Who I Am Now Right?

Pressed Flower

I said, "It's okay. I don't want anybody to know me." "Why is that?" said Yunho curiously. I smile at yunho and then refill up your lead that broke. After I smile, jae and yunho were quite shocked, even though it was just a faint smile, it was quite beautiful. Hours later have passed and it was lunchtime. I got up knowing that people will bully you, but I know I can handle this because it's just shoving nothing serious to me anyways. "Jae and yunho let's eat lunch 2gether." said a girl classmate. Jae got up and glared at them, showing no interest in them and then walked out of the class to follow me. "What a jerk." said a classmate. "Hey, you don't know anything about jaejoong so don't say crap." snapped Yunho.

"Don't you know who she is?" said Rina. "What do you mean?" said Yunho. As Rina was telling who you were about. Jae caught up to me and looked at me. "What's the matter?" said Jae. I looked at him. Not showing any tears. He looked at you and noticed that you have strong eyes and yet sad at the same time. His hands were about to touch my face, but i slapped his hand off and speed walk to the roof and thought i lost jaejoong. "Why am I always remembering that? Why can't i let go of that?" I said.

As jae hear you talk of your questions, yunho has been told of everything involving you. He couldn't believe what had happen to me. He asked everybody around if they have seen me or of jaejoong. He rushed up to the roof. "Jaejoong!!" said Yunho. I turned around and looked at him. Yunho looked at me as if he was disgusted. I said, "You know what kind of person i am now right?" Jaejoong frozed thinking of what possibilities of what i did, it causes him to have more interest in me.