What a Murderer Can't Have

Pressed Flower

yunho then asked you a question. "Did you kill Rina's uncle?" I looked at yunho with a sad expression and shook I head. Yunho and jae was both shocked from the way I agree. I looked at them and answer back. "It's best if you don't get involve with me. I cause everything around me to die. I lost my most important people, because of my action." Yunho looked at me weirdly, as if you knew what you would be paying for the price and then he spoke.

"Why are you even here then?"said Yunho. I turned and looked at him. Just ignored the question, as if it should be so obvious of why am i here. Jae then looks at me and yunho, thinking of what to say. "Hello. I'm trying to figure out why didn't you go to the college over there at the other side."said Yunho. I just simply ignored yunho and was about to walk back to the classroom. "I'm asking you a question!!! Why out of all the three colleges around this town did you choose to go to this mid ranked college." said yunho. Since he wouldn't leave you alone, you answered him back.

"Because i promised my older brother i'll get to this college and this school has better education than the other college you spoke of. I don't want to enter a college where snotty rich people go and i don't want any education that won't benefit me. So out and stay out of my life because you might end up being hurt as well." I said. I stormed out of the roof, thinking that i am only doing my best to survive in this world i am suffering. I also thought it is also better if I don't bring people down and risk of getting more hurt. While I was going back to your class, jae and yunho was talking on the roof.

"Why did you ask her those question yunho?" said Jae. "Well, i don't want you, my best friend to be around a killer or a if she is one." said yunho. "You are stupid." said Jae. "What are trying to say Jae?" said Yunho. "Well there must be a reason. Can't you tell by her face that she is still trying to hide something?" said Jae. "What are you trying to say? Are you trying to imply that the fact given to me were wrong?" said yunho. "No. I'm saying. It's like she's protecting herself from getting emotionly hurt again and isolating herself for a reason."said Jae. "So, what are you trying to say hyung?" said yunho. "I'm getting more interested in her. Yunho looked quite confuse to what jae is up to, but as yunho rethought everything over. It's like what jae said and he start getting more interested as well of why you wouldn't say anything about it and just take the hit. "I'm glad, i transfer into this school. I get to have some interesting things to play with." said jae. "Humans aren't thing, they have feelings you know."said yunho. "Really, then why do you judge her so fast when she doesn't tell you, her side of the story. You never know what lies behind her door." said jae.

Yunho was then stunned and then lunch was over. Both of them started walking back to class. Meanwhile you where sitting in class. Rina threw a dirty sock at me and it hit me in the head. I then looked at her and Alice ran toward me to see if i was okay. Alice looked at me and is sharing my pain with me, but I just looked back at Rina. "So you ty girl. Do you understand that a murderer like you can't enjoy even a inch of happiness with us because of what you did to me?" said rina. she then pulls me hair, but I just look at her like she was nothing and I didn't even flinch. "Remember. I'll always take everybody away from you. You don't deserve any happiness of family or friends in this class as long as i am alive and well here. Do you hear me?" said rina. I then looked at her and answered. "I hear you. I'm not deaf and class is starting. I don't want to waste my effort of trying to stop you. You can go ahead and try. My family is dead, and i have no friend. Nothing really matters" I answered. She looked at me dumbfounded, and was about to slap me. I felt the air as if she was going to slap me, but I didn't want alice to get hurt if I do anything, so I took the hit.

There was a red print of her hand mark on your face. Jae and yunho then suddenly come back into the classroom and saw everything, and then Jae start walking back in a foul mood and kicked the chair and got their attention. Everybody in the room looked at him. Tension was rising in the classroom.