The Decision

Pressed Flower

The doctor took you on a stroll in the area and was telling the details to you about jae's conditions.."So, what you are saying is that jae can't remember me because he was thinking of or about me when the impacted happened?" said you. 'I'm quite sure. When we were doing a surgery on him, he wasn't awake physically, but mentally." said the doc. "So he was awake in his mind, but his eyes weren't open right?" said you. "Yes, his mind was constantly calling your name...He seemed to love you a lot than you think." said the doc. Tears start dropping down. "I know it is hard, but he will only remember when it is an important event that happened in his life. It seems it has to be a very dramatic one or so. I'm not quite sure of how he will remember you. It is for you to figure out." said the doc. "What if i don't want him to remember me?"said you. "What do you mean?"said doc. "I caused him so much trouble and pain. I don't want to see him stuck in any of my mess anymore." said you. "But aren't you free from the person who cause you so much pain everyday?" said the doc. You paused and replied. "Yes...he helped me, but i shouldn't be selfish because he pushed me away. I don't want to be the person he dispised. I rather have him forget about me in his mind than his heart. I know he'll hate me with both his mind and his heart if i stayed there and push him to remember me little by little." said you. "You, must really love him."said the doc. "I love him?"said you.

"You don't know that you're in love with him?"said the doc. "But i just thought that i liked him a lot. It was not love was it?"said you. "It is love. You're hurting a lot inside and that is why you cry." said the doc. "but that.." said you, but got interrupted by the doc."I use to remember you use to cry a lot because of that incident with your whole family. Your brother always talk good about you and now you're here crying. You didn't cry anymore after you're brother left. That was how i saw it." said the doc. "But how can i not know that i am in love with him?" said you. "You're pretty much unexperience to this. Are you really going to leave him, when his heart is calling for you?" said the doc. "But...out of all the girls, why me? I am not the prettiest girl or i am not the richest and so on..." said you. "Love is something that is pretty itself and is rich itself. You must go through with it. So my question is are you really going to leave him?"said the doc. "I'll think about it." said you. "Good. That is the Yume i know of." said the doc.

After the doc. left you turned around and spoke to yourself. "We'll be graduating in a week of collage. If i can't make him remember me by then....Then i'll never love anyone again. I'll go far....very far......"said you. then someone moved. you heard a movement and turned around and was looking at her. "What were you doing Alice?" said you. "I'm sorry. I came to check on you." said Alice. You looked at her and said, "Don't tell anybody what you heard or what i said. It is not for anybody to know." "But you can't leave yet. I just have you back! Please, Oh please! Don't go." said Alice. "I won't leave yet. We still have a week before i leave." said you trying to calm her down. She then stopped and started to understand. "It's not because of me right. Is it beause Jae can't love you back as he use to?"said alice. "I guess so, but if he doesn't remember me then i decided to leave so it'll make it less painful for me and him." said you.Alice walked over and hugged you. "Yume....I'm always here. When you need me. Don't hesitate to call me." said Alice. With my decision set. It all depends on my fate and how dramatic of it for Jae to remember me.

=====================================================================================

aw...im so sorry that you guys waited this long. I'm so sorry for having you guys wait for it... :)... please don't be mad at me. I have my circumstances as home as well as you guys...i hope you guys will enjoy it anyways..