Solving My resolution

Pressed Flower

We got to the hospital and KY told the nurse that jae was hurt. I used the office phone and called Yunho and Alice to come and visit jae. I went up the elevator and started to pondered. I think it's better if i don't see jae first. He doesnt even know who i really am. He don't remember me anymore. He's not the old jae. I don't know if i can handle these lingering feelings. I have to be strong and control my heart. "Take a deep breath and let it all out." i said to myself. I got up and went to the room where jae was at. As i approached it, I heard KY talking.

"You don't even remember how you fell in love with. I pity you that you threw away the most beautiful and the most wonderous woman away. I would have succeed if you didn't interfere. You're so stupid that you don't know your own emotions as well. Is it so hard to say i loved you? I really start to wonder why you interefere, but in the end said you don't love her at all. I really pity you. That night I..." KY said and  I made a noise and KY stops and rushed to look out the door. I hid really fast into the closet and he walked closer and closer. I almost panic, but the janitor came. "Hey boy what where you about to do going into my supply closet room?!" said the janitor. KY bowed and told him he was sorry and enter Jae's room. "You're pretty lucky today aren't you Jae...." said KY and he left to go downstairs. The janitor said, "Aish..that young man made me forgot what i was about to do.....Oh well, i'll go grab so donuts.

I came out of the closet and was quite shocked to hear what KY said. I really started to wonder what is KY's real face. I started to ponder why he decide to go with me, but in order for me to find out these things i have to becareful and pretend like i don't know anything before he suspects me. I went into jae's room and he seems like he was having a nightmare and i didn't know how to calm him down, so i left my handkerchief on his head that i damped it with warm water. I looked at him and i felt so sorry that i did that to him in the hotel and i start to ponder why jae was there as well. "You have always looked out for me even though you don't know it did you?" i said to him. I touched his forehead and said i was sorry. I kissed him on his peachy pretty lip. "That is our second kiss, if you can remember our secret from back then." i said with a smile. "This is the last time i'll ever come close to you again. I won't interefere with your girls now, but i want to let you know that i did love you..." i said and then i left the room. When i left the room jae woke up. "I have to hurry." said jae.

I came down on the elevator and saw KY smiling. I looked back and smile like i didn't know anything. "Where did you go?" said KY. "I took the elevator and went to go visit jae, but on the way i got hungry so i left to get something and then went to go check up on him." i said to him. I start to wonder when did i become a good liar. "Let's go home. You're probably tired and i want you to be refresh." said KY. I nodded and we start leaving. I saw Alice and Yunho on the way to the door enterance and bowed to them. Then KY took me to his car. KY started the car and Jae ran passed Yunho and Alice. "Where is she?!" said Jae. Alice said, "Have you started to noticed?" Jae nodded his head and Alice pointed outside. Jae ran outside and looked at the car that passed him. I gazed at him with a sad express like i won't ever return to his side. He looked at me leaving him in KY's car. He looked at me with his gaze expression as don't leave, but i turned the other way. "Shizz!! I'm too late! I'm going after them. You won't get away." said jae.  Me and Ky went to my house and he knocked me out. "Now let's continue where we left off." KY smirked.

====================================================================================================

kYahh..today is my birthday so i decided to do a double update for you guys..hope you enjoyed it.  I haven't edit it..