Black-out Party- Part 1

Pressed Flower

It wasn't just a few days later and i got an invitation to another party from yunho and alice. "What is it?" said Kim Young as he asked curiously. "It's an invitation to another party." i said. "Do we have to go?" said KY. I laughed and i told him we have to go because it is also part of our jobs. I work as a writer for the news. My work is basically just about public news everybody want to write about. Like what happen in the party and what happens out the party. "Is it going to be a fun one this time?" said KY. I looked at him like i didn't know and i opened the invitation. It said it was a black out dance party for all the close friends and their dates to know each other better. Then at the bottom it said to wear princess like and for the guys to wear prince like. The party starts at nine. When i saw the word dance. I automatically didn't want to go, but KY begged me and he also said it was work and we have to go. At first i wanted to wear this to look pro. style, but KY made me changed and i ended up going with his taste. He told me that if i'm not going to wear the dress he picks, he's going to puppy eye dog me the whole day until i was going to wear it. I thought he was kidding, but during half of the whole day he kepted that up and i succumb to it, so i ended wearing what he chose.We arrived at the party no later than ten p.m. When we arrived I didn't want to get out of the car.

Meanwhile inside the party...."You look absolutely gorgeous Alice. You are my queen." said yunho. "Thank you, my king." said Alice. As Alice descended from the stairs, yunho grabbed her and she fell on his perfectly muscular abbed chest. "It there isn't a party tonight, i would so attack you already my queen." said yunho as he softly whispered into Alice ears. "Oh, yunho..." said Alice. "Ahem. I think you guys forgot i was in the room." said jae. "Oh, i'm sorry jae." said Yunho bashfully. Yunho, Alice, and jae all came out of the dressing room and Alice asked if all the guest were here. The buttler said that everybody arrived around nine-ish except Yume and Kim Young. In that scene. We arrived. "You looked dashing. Don't worry. You look like a real princess in my book." said KY. "Thank You, but i don't like wearing this kind of dress. "I know, but i wanted you to look beautiful for this event. It is your friends' house you know." said KY. I kind of hated when he is right, but i guess it won't hurt. We almost entered through the door when i tripped and KY catched me. He was ahead of me so when he caught me everybody inside the house stood quiet. It looked like a painted picture of a princess and his prince.

I got up and KY smiled at me. "Why did everybody went quiet?" i said to KY. "It's because of how beautiful you look. It stunned them. Now let's go my princess." said KY as he helped escorted me down. Alice and Yunho seemed so shocked as well too. They both congrats me and KY for coming tonight. She told me that the game will beging in a bit. I looked around for a bit and alice asked if i was looking for jae. I told her no, but she told me he was at the corner of the table on the far left. I looked over there anyways even though i didn't want to. I could see a whole bunch of ladies was surrounding him and touching him. I felt kind of mad because i have just spoken to him and he get all offensive towards me, but when it's other girls he let them do whatever they want. I can't understand that boy sometimes. I noticed that they were putting strings around him for some odd reason, but i didn't care. "I don't want you far from me all right? I want to dance with you and you only." said KY. "Okay." i said as i smiled back. "Do you want some punch? I'll give it for you anyways." said KY. I didn't even get a chance to say he didn't have to, but then oh well.

Alice asked me if me and KY was going out i said. No, but she said something that made me realize maybe i do have a feeling for him. When i saw that KY reached the table and was about to put some punch into that cup. The lights turn off and everybody panic. Yunho was on the microphone and he said to mix around and when the light turn back on two of the people holding each other will dance with each other for the whole night. Everybody walked around and was hoping to get another person they want to be with. All of the sudden it just reminded me of Hana Yori Dango. I kind of remember it was in one of the version i watched when it came out. I was nervous and my heart was pounding. I told myself that i didn't want to get jae. Anybody, but jae, so i closed my eyes and reached out for a hand. A hand and mines touched. This person's hand pulled me close to his chest. I thought it would be KY, but it feels a bit more different than KY. It was warm, not that KY was not, but it was a familiar warmth i felt before. The lights turn back on and i was quite shocked of who it was.

"It's you?..Is this suppose to be fate or something? sigh." i said. "I know i didn't want to get you either." said Jae. The song was starting and the first dance is slow dancing. I frozed. "What's wrong?" said jae. "I don't know how to dance." i said. "You can't be that bad at dancing." said Jae. We both started and i stepped on jae's feet. "Ow!" said Jae. "Sorry. I told you i wasn't kidding." i said. I thought Jae was going to get mad at me, but it was quite the contrary. "Don't worry. I'll lead you." said Jae. Without any noticed my heart just started to race when Jae put his hands on my waist. He lead me and we dance til the song ended. When the song ended our hands were still on each other body. Then we both let go of each other at the same time. "Sorry." said jae. "what?" i said. I haven't heard jae said sorry for a long time. He never said sorry except that one time i was in trouble. "Sorry, that i lashed out on you last time." said Jae. I told him not to worry about it and then the girl who liked jae the most splashed punch all over KY dress he bought and picked for me. "What the Heck was that for?!" i said. "You purposely got jae. I put all that string on him and You got him. How is that even possible?!" said that girl. KY stepped in. "I believe you should apologize because she's my girl not jae's. That wasn't very nice of what you did." said KY. That girl eyes just sparkled and then hugged KY. I was going to tell her to let him go, but Jae cuts in. "Hey. Apologize." said Jae. "What?" said that girl. "apologize, you purposely did it. Don't think i don't know that you only want the attention." said jae. Before that girl talked Jae picked me up and started to walk to the dress room door. "Your apology isn't needed since you're a filthy girl Jae said as he entered the door.

"You didn't have to carry me to this room you know. I could have just walked in here." i said. "I don't care. Here is this dress. Now go put it on and come back out." Jae said. At first i thought he cared for me and maybe his memories probably could have come back, but no. "I just want you to hurry so we can have this dance all tonight to be out of the way." said jae. "Thanks a lot jae." i said sarcastically. When i enter the dressing room i told him not to peek while i was changing. He told me who would looked at me anyways. I got pretty piss, but whatever. When i was in the dressing room Jae went quiet. "I can't believe i picked her up. What the heck am i acting like this today. My body won't listen to me. It's doing things for her before my mind thinks. What does this means?" said jae in his mind. I took off KY dress and i put the one Jae got for me and put it on. I came back out and Jae's jaws looked like it dropped. "What's wrong?" i said quite scared. "Nothing." said jae as he turned away from me. "Why am i flustering?" said jae in his head. Jae not wanting to looked, i went to him and asked him if he was okay. He told me to not look at him. I was curious so i looked at him. His face was red beet. "I told you not to look!" said Jae. He was like a little child not wanting to admit anything. "So then do i look okay then, Jae?" i asked. He turned and looked at me. "You looked beautiful like Ariel from the little mermaid." said jae shyly. That i was quite shocked.

What Yume wanted-->

KY picked for Yume to wear-->

Jae's pick--->

====================================================================================================

sorry if the dress isn't pretty..butta hope you guys have a happy thanksgiving and i hope the double upd8 was good for you guys to read. :)