Time is up

Pressed Flower

  It has been almost a week already. This is my last day and this is graduating day. Jae still can't remember me. I think he doesn't want to remember me anymore. I am set. This is finally the day. "HURRAY!" all the graduating students yelled. Alice approached me. "Hey Yume. He can't remember you yet. Are you still going to leave us?" said Alice. "Yes. Unfortunately, i have to leave after today. I'll wait till midnight and if he still don't remember then.."said you. "Then what? How come you can't finish that sentence." said Alice. You looked at her sad. "Then.. I will forget everything that happen. I will just think it is just like a dream. Just like my name. My name means dream, so i will disappear from you guys like a dream as well." said you. "You can't disappear. I still need you. I still want to say a lot of things to you. I want to make up all those years that we never spent together." said Alice. "It is okay. We will make it up for some other day. I will come and visit you and yunho." said you. "Yume. You knew about us?" said alice. you chuckled. "Yes, it is okay. i knew you guys were going out. That is why he is so defensive about you." said you as you were giggling. Alice was going to say something, but she let is slide because it has been so long since you laughed.

  We have been laughing and talking of the good times for an hour. "I have to go now. Good-bye for now, Alice." said you. "Good-bye friend. I'll never forget you." said Alice. It is already four p.m. i can't stay with you any longer. It is time i have to move forward. I can't dwell on my past anymore. Today is the day where i will open my brother's book he left for me. The book i never wanted to open." said you. "It was because jae changed your perspective. Huh?" said Alice. "He gave me the thought of a second chance in life. In order to move on, i must do it alone. I know that he will not remember me. I can't wait on him any longer." said you. "Are you sure you want to do this?" said Alice. "Yes. This is what i have decided for myself. I will move forward, but don't worry. I'll come back and visit you." said you with a smile. "You are a true friend. I will wait till you come back. I want to hear your adventures if you do go." said alice.

  "You talk as if i'm not going to go anywhere. why?" said you. "I don't know. I just know that deep down. Jae will remember and will stop you when that moment comes, but then who knows." said Alice. "I have to go now." said you. "Bye." said alice. "Alice!" said yunho. Alice turned and turned back to say something to you, but you left. "Where did yume go?" said yunho. "I don't know." said alice. "Why are you guys still talking about her? She's nothing special." said jae. Alice and yunho looked at jae disappointed. "You don't know what you are missing." said alice. "Yea. She must be crying somewhere in this world alone again." said yunho. "How do you know these things?" said alice. "Because, jae was just the same, when i knew him much better later." said yunho. "Shut up." said jae. "There is still time you know." said alice. "Time for what?" said jae. "For you to remember what you did to her." said yunho.

7 Hours Later

"By this bridge again. I will read what you left me behind bro." You flipped through the pages and started crying..."How can i not been looking through this book so long ago?This is what my brother left? I should have looked at this book earlier.  Why are you such an idiot. Just leaving me hanging here. I wouldn't ever dreamed of falling hard over you. You stupid jerk.I don't want to cry these worthless tears over you. I want to cry for my family. "said you.

It was an album book with everybody in there. You, your bro, and your family that left you. At the end of the last page. your brother left a quote for you.

    "Be strong. I know that you will be. You will always be my dorky little sister that i adore for the rest of my life. I couldn't ask for any other perfect sister as you.Be happy and go live your life."

  "Stupid brother. Leaving this behind to make me cry and happy. I love you guys." said you as you were hugging the book. Tears dropped to the floor.

===============================================================================================

sorry. i didn't upd8 this for the longest time. I didn't edit it yet, so don't kill me..but i hope you guys did enjoy what was finally in the book her brother left her.