I Want to Be Your Friend

Pressed Flower

Yunho starts walking forward towards my direction, but along the way he offered Alice his handkerchief. "Here. I think you need this more than me." said yunho. "Thank you." said alice. "It's not your fault. Stay strong. Maybe one day she might just turn around and everything will be the same like in the past." said Yunho. He then left for his seat next to jae. Alice then notice if she doesn't push then maybe one day you will return on your own, without any force, but for right now, things can't possibley be the same as before and she finally took her seat. Yunho coming back to sit down looked at us, we look at him weirdly. "Is it possible that you have an interest in her? Eh, Yunho?" said Jae. "What?! I can't be nice to a girl like her?"said yunho.

"That is not what i mean. Usually you don't hand them your handkerchief, but you wipe their tears away, so just why now?" giggled Jae. "Ok. Maybe. She's a true friend. I just don't want her to go through what you and i went through. Besides, i admire her that she vaules her friendship like i do to you." said yunho. "Aw..You love me don't you?" giggled Jae. They just seem to have fun hiting each other and jae doing a nuggie on yunho's head. It seems like it was just yesterday that you and alice talked about everything. "Hey, yunho." I said. Jae and yunho stopped what they were doing because usually they bug the heck out of me just so i can talk, but I talk to them on my own accord. "What?"said yunho. "If you like Alice. No i mean if you really truely have an interest in her. Don't let her get played. She's to nice to notice anything around her. It would just be like what happened in the past. I wished i would have noticed what was happening befored that happened." i said.

"What happened?" said both jae and yunho. "It's nothing. Just make sure she doesn't get played." I said. After that I looked away from them and stare at the desk. "You still look out for Alice and try your best not to hurt her, don't you?" said jae. I looked at him trying not to give any emotion to tigger that i am actually doing as what he said. "You still care for her and you always make sure that nothing comes to her."said jae. I still stare at him, as if he knows the pain i am going through, but i just look away, trying not to show any feelings. "You don't mind if i become your friend right?" said jae. "I don't think you want to be someone like me. I just think you better just be off. I want to be by myself." i said. "What if i told you, I don't care about what people say. I choose who i want as a friend not what they choose for me." said jae. "You must have a purpose, then don't you?" i said.

Yunho looked with astonishment, as if knew what exactly went through our heads. Then he just remembered something from his past and giggle. I looked at him weirdly and jae came close to your face. "Hey, i choose my friend, and i got a great one. I mean just look at yunho. This time i want to be you friend." said jae. He pointed at you and I turned away. I blushed and answered him, "whatever. I warned you."He then tapped my shoulder and i turned like a reflex. His index finger poked your cheeks. "You just got poked by  devilish angel." smiled jae. yunho and I looked at jae's movement both stunned by what jae did, then yunho suddenly remembered something. He laughed and then said, "Its going to get really interesting now."  I got lost on what yunho was saying.