The Knowing of Death

Pressed Flower

We rushed to the hospital. It seemed that it would be a little too late. "I'm sorry. With the loss of a lot of blood loss, there no guarentee that she'll live." said the Doctor. "What!" said Jae. "She won't be able to live too long. You might want to reconsidered that she might not make it through." said the doctor. "It's all my fault!..It's all my fault." said KY as he was crying. Jae slapped KY silly and he was bruised. He was telling him that he shouldnt be like that because i risked my life for him. KY understood and he got  up. Jae asked KY to get the stuff he asked for and with doing that Jae said he would forgive him. KY left and got the stuff ready for jae.

The doctor came back and told jae. "I'm sorry. With all the medicine she engulfed and with all the blood loss..i'm afraid to say that she won't last more than two days." said the doctor. "Even if i'm disappointed that she can't last forever. At least i still have time to tell her of my feelings. That is more time than i need." said Jae. The doctor seems impressed with jae's passion so he said that Jae can spend the whole day with her and tomorrow.

Within no more than three hours of his work of what KY gave him completed. KY gave a note to jae saying that he's leaving town and showing that he was sorry. Jae knows his intentions weren't as bad, but he need time to understand what went wrong and learn to understand things a bit better before he claims he falls in love.

With me in the hospital bed and awoke from my sleep and i tried to sit up when jae cam in. "Hi. How are you doing?" said Jae. I just smiled and looked at him back. He said, "Let's go out on a date tomorrow. I have many things i have to tell you alright?" I just nodded and i was going to say something, but he stopped me. "Alice will stop by and give you what you need for the date tomorrow." said Jae. He paused and then he said something that sound so sad. "I hope that tomorrow will be the best day to send you off with." said jae. I looked at him and pondered.

Around the evening. She came. "Here you go Yume." said Alice with a smile. I smiled back. "Oh i heard from the doctor that you temparory lose your voice for several hours or so." said Alice. I didn't even know until Alice told me. She started talking about how i changed from when we were little to right now. She hoped that one day, she would see me get married and so too. I just smiled. She told me to get some good sleep and get ready for tomorrow and then she left. I slept ever so sounding. "You idiot. You're leaving me with a smile. I hope you can leave with a smile on your face tomorrow also." said Alice.

==============================================================================================

i feel so sad it's coming to an end..my first story is coming to an end. I just feel so sad..well i have other ones to finish too..hehe, oh btw i haven't edit it yet...