Torture and Trapped

Pressed Flower

For all i know is that i was deeply asleep. I didn't know what KY did to me the last thirty minutes he claims i was knocked out of. Forgetting of the position i was in, i now realize that i was chained up. I was literally chained up with chains. One chain on each of my arms and my ankles. "Why are you doing this? I didn't even give you a reply yet!." i said. "I know what the reply was. It was one, you're leaving us. Two, you would go out of me because you pity me, or three i loved jae and the only reason why i leave is to protect him from all threats. I am pretty sure that you would choose three. I'm not dumb you know." said KY. "But.." i said. He puts his fingers over my mouth. I bit him. "You can bite me all you want, but this pain is nothing compare to what you wounded my heart with." said KY. "Huh?" i said back.

"You can't possibly understand anybody's own emotions except yours. I knew you didn't change much from the incident about two to three years ago." said KY. "What do you mean?" i asked curiously. "I'll tell you about it, but first. I like to cut you shirt open to expose your beautiful ." said KY. He got out a knife and slash my shirt into halves along with my bra. My was exposed, but nothing was shown. He then put his hands on my chin. "Don't worry. We can't start the show without him. That is why i planned that bed there." said KY. "Him? bed?..." i said starting to wonder who is the him and if this is going to be another scene or so. "Oh one more thing. When he arrives, if you say his name. I swear that i will pull this gun trigger and shoot him dead here." said KY fiercely.

"After running around this area for a while. I now know where i am. This is the alley near where it all happened. My memory. The girl i liked. My friends. Everything." said Jae. He started looking on the floor and saw something sparkled. "Ah..this...this was what i wanted to give her when i wanted to confess to her. Maybe i'll still make it in time to tell her." said Jae. He turned and started walking to the address. He kicked opened the door and then enters. After running around in there for awhile, he finally found it. He closed his eyes for a bit and the took a deep breathe and then opened it slowly. His face seemed shocked when he saw KY forcing a tongued frenched kissed and my chest exposed.

KY let go of me and then wiped his lips from when he slobbered on me with his kiss. "So, you remember her. Are you here to take her away?" said KY. "Let her go. She needs to return to who she was like." said Jae bravely. "Then what was she before? Can you not tell that you were the one who broke her at the beginning?" said KY. It shocked Jae, and he didn't answered. "Did you give up everything you have like i did when i had my family?" said KY. Jae just stood still and didn't answered. "You have changed quite a bit over the years jae. I have somebody who knows you. She probably doesn't believe me either if she was to see this jae or this Yume. In fact she'll love this broken Yume more than you jae. Do you know who she is?" said KY. Jaejoong gulped and he thought of someone who came in mind as so i do too.

"Rina." said Jae. "Correct. She is my little sister. Though i gave up everything and threw it away. She's still my sister. She calls me a traitor for not helping her making Yume's life miserable. I didn't do it because i loved her from the very beginning. It was love at first sight. I can do anything if i was in my family and so i left hoping to be someone maybe she'll love one day. I was there too when she and her friend was almost ." said KY.

"You bastard!" said Jae. "You're right i have no dad. He killed himself, you didn't know that. it caused my sister to go insane, but never the less i still love her. I intend to still support her, but only medically. The one i want to be there for is Yume." said KY. Jae was furious and he started walking forward. "Tsh..tsh..you don't know anything do you jae." said KY. When jae walked over, he fell into a trap. The trap sprung and it was like a cage that trapped him inside. "Now. The show begins." said KY. he started moving the blankets and the sheets on the bed. I was worried what was going to happened. I wanted to call out to jae, but he told me something earlier that if i mention his name, he'll pull a gun trigger at jae. I can't say anything i feel so helpless to do anything. All i can do is cry, but that won't do anything at all. KY came back and said, "Yume i really loved you, but you drove me to come out with this possiblity and this way we can be forever and together." I looked at him with caution and then i thought it was another handkerchief covered with sleeping medicine.I didn't know what it was, but I out anyways.

"How does it feel not being able to do anything about it jae?" said KY as he smirked at him. Jae watched him go through all the clothes tearing off of my body and the exposure of my body. He closed his eyes and turned around. "What's the matter jae? Afraid you can't handle seeing this." said KY. As soon as KY said that jae turned back, but he saw my flesh ly exposed. He started to turn red. He was like a volcano that was going to explode. "I hope you enjoy this, because after this last look at her. She won't be coming to your side anymore." said KY and then he started kissing all over my body.

There was kisses all over my body. I was deeply asleep, but i can still feel something happening to my body. It was like kisses were going all hot over my body. It was like butterflies were gently kissing all over my body. It started to feel hot and it felt like i couldn't stop any of this sensation my body was feeling. "Ah..." my body reacted as i was still asleep. "See. She's enjoying it even though she doesn't know about what i'm going to do to her." said KY. Jaejoong started getting really red as if he was ready to kill someone, but at the same time he feel helpless because he can't do anything in this trapped cage. All he can do is watch KY kiss my body and start advancing into . Even though my body was reacting and my lips were too...my mind was fully aware of what is happening, but my eyes and my muscle won't listen to me. All i could do is lay there. I thought all hope was lost. Jae finally came to rescue me, but i couldn't help. I feel so stupid. My body isn't listening to me at all. My last attempted all i said was. "Jae." and tears came pouring out from my eyes, as i hoped that it was jaejoong who will be the one i want to do with besides all of these nonsense. KY got mad and Jae noticed that i said his name, but couldn't reacted. "Has this world gone mad....."i wondered to myself..

====================================================================================================

oh im sry for more of these scene but yea...i can't believe it my first story is finally coming to an end..i'm so proud and i thank those who has been reading this..really...oh btw i didn't really edit it..it's like 3:30 am in the morning when i finished..so.i'll edit it when i wake up..