I Want to Know You

Pressed Flower

 Everybody looked at Jae. I was in more shocked because it was the weirdo who thought i were going to commit sucide. I thought it can't possiblely get worse,  but then.. "Mr. teacher. I'm sorry for our rude behavior, but please let us sit in the back over there." Yunho then let out a charasmatic smile. Everybody was enhanced by his beautiful smile, that everybody drooled all over their desks, even the teacher was taken in by it. The teacher said, "Please take your seats back there."  Yunho walked over towards us. I was pretty dam mad. I didn't want anybody get involve with me. Then I can suddenly hear whispers throughout the whole class. "Why do they want to sit with her. I mean she's so ugly." said one of the classmate. "I heard that when her family died, she had with an older man to supply herself with money." said another classmate. I just sighed and didn't bother it anymore.

"Hey. Hey you. is it true?" said Jae. I looked at him up and down. "Now that i look at this weirdo, he's pretty good looking and that yunho isn't half bad either." as I said it to myself. "Hey, i'm talking to you." said Jae. I just ignored him. "Hey.." said Jae. My pencil broke and i answered him. "I think it's best if you don't involve yourself with a person like me." i said. "Why? I want to know why you're isolated from the whole class?" said Jae. "Look. Jaejoong. I don't know who you think you are, but i don't need anybody like you in my life. I'm pretty sure you'll get how everything works here when it is lunchtime." I said. "What? What's that suppose to mean?" said Jae. I just ignored him and continued to write down notes. While I was writing down my notes for class. I felt I was being stared at by someone.

I look around and found that yunho was looking at me weirdly, but for all i know, I didn't care because I need to have good grade to stay in the school. After a few while, Jae started bugging me again, he wanted to know if the rumors were true. Then he started poking your arm. "Hey can you smile for me?" said Jae. I tried hard to ignored him and yunho tried to stop jae from bothering me, but it failed and I were frustrated because of the constant poking. I answered back pretty pissed. "If i smile, will you leave me alone?" I said. "Sure. I want to see you smile. I want to know what kind of smile do you have." said Jae. "No. I won't smile, but I'll answer a question you want to ask me, i hope it's not personal one." I said. "What is your name?" said jae. I answered. "my name is Yume." "That is your name?" said Jae. I answered, "Yea. It's nothing special." "I think it suits you." said Jae. I looked at him weird like what is he up to? Then I continued on taking down your notes. Jae then smiled and said, "I'd like to know you more." My pencil then drops. I'm shocked and then Yunho stares at you guys as if there is interests floating in the air.