extra 3 (Our dream)

Pressed Flower

Before going to the grave of the final chapter.

"If you were only here, Yume." said jae. "But i am here. In your dreams." i said. "Your name suits you now that you are here in my sleep." said Jae. "Even if i died, we can always communicate through our dreams." i said. "It's true that we can always communicate through my dreams, but one day, if i moved on, what are you going to do?" said jae. "I'll leave you. I'm your first love and you should go out and love somebody too.  I'm here when you need me only." i said.

"You're too sweet. If you didn't die i would kiss you everyday and want us to for the kids." said Jae. "It doesn't matter. I am nothing, but a mere dream now. You should move on like KY. I appeared in his dreams too. He told me he found a new person and they are now married. I told him i was happy for him." i said. Jae grabbed me and kissed me. "I'm still jealous that you bring him up sometimes. You love me rght?" said Jae so insecure. "Yes, i loved you, but maybe one day you might not love me anymore. I'm your first love." i said with a smile. "No, i will always love you. This is our dream." jae smiled as he said it. I know he was just saying that, but maybe one day that dream might come into a reality one day in the next life. That will probably be our dream.