Extras(the day at my house)

Pressed Flower

I was quite sick and i couldn't do anything. I felt that i was being carried by a strong warmed person. I cried in my sleep. I was dreaming of my family. Hoping that i would see them one day..i loved them..i didn't have anybody to loved me back. I didn't know it was a dream or not, but when i reached inside my house. Jae was leaving and i grabbed his shirt. "Please don't leave me." i cried. Jae looked at me and blushed. He stood there and took care of me. Jae went to take a breahter on my balcony. When he turned around i took off my shirt. "What..what are are you doing?!"said jae as he was blushing.

"It's hot and i want to take off my shirt.." i said still sickish. I took off my top and i have my bra and my on only. Jae was blushing the whole time and then the turned around and saw me in front of his face. "Please...please...put on something." said Jae. "huh?" i said dumbfounded in my sick state. I walked over to jae and kissed him. "There it's pay back for not letting me give permission to agree that you should be my friend." i said. I knocked out and then jae blushed hard. "Stupid Yume. Kissing me...Probably don't remember it anyways. I should leave before i do something else." said Jae. He left to go do an unfinished business and left me to sleep at my house and rested.

===========================================================================

here's one secret that is revealed, i hoped it cleared up the misunderstanding...hehe...