Pieces

Pressed Flower

That night i decided not to do anything yet. I just thought to myself that maybe, just maybe that will work, but it maybe decietful, but i still have to do it. That day, i set up to do that. I hope i have enough courage. I got my stuff and left the place without KY knowing what went on. I was about to sneak my way through the front door and then i opened the door. "Where are you going?" said KY. I took a deep gulp and i turned around.

Yunho's, Alice's, and Jae's Place

"How long is he going to sleep?" said Yunho.  "You can't blame him. He was hospitalized and then he searched everywhere for them."  said Alice. "What are trying to say? Are you saying that he can't remember her, but he starts to noticed his feelings for her?" said Yunho. "I think his hearts remember her, but his mind doesn't." said Alice. "Well, how do you know if jae does really like her back like that?" said Yunho. "You're so funny Yunho. Why don't we leave him to rest. Maybe he'll remember something with us not talking in the background." said Alice.  "Okay Hunnie." said Yunho as he kissed Alice on her head. "Let's go hunnie." said Alice.

Jae's dream

"Who are you? Why are you here. What are you trying to tell me?" said Jae. "I have always been here. Sleeping in your mind, but breathing through your heart. Your heart remembers me, but does you mind remember who i am?" said the girl. "What do you mean that you were always been here?" said Jae. "I can't say anymore. I can only tell you why i am here. The rest is up to your will power and your determination to find me." said the girl as she was about to leave. Jae rushed over and grabbed a piece of the cloth on her. "Wait don't go i have more to ask of you!" said Jae. The girl turned around and hits jae's hand off and said, "Sorry, but i can't stay too long now. I have to go. I'm leaving and i'm going somewhere far. If you want to remember that bad, start remember or you'll never see me again." said the girl as she turn her face around. A hint of light hit her face and Jae knew who she was.

"Ahh!" said jae. "A dream. It was a dream. I know who you are now, but i can't remember what happened." said jae. He paused for awhile and then he thought of something. "Ah! Maybe she can tell me about it. I'm going to go ask Alice." said Jae. As he left for a moment without thinking it further. Right when he was about to knock on to Yunho's and Alice's door. He remembered something. "That was her! That was her!" said jae. He was losing control and he went to the ground of the floor. His mind is in pain.

"You....You're starting to remember me? You should embrace yourself, or you'll hurt yourself hard in the head." said the girl in his mind. "I don't care! Just tell me!" said jae. Then he hit the floor tiles and it broke. It was like a mirror that shattered to pieces and started floating around in the pitched black room. "Every little pieces that were shattered in the room showed a fragment of out memories of those old days." said the girl. "Is this what i missed out on? Why... Why did i forget you then?!" said jae. "Looked into the last one way over there. You'll find your answer to everything why you acted the way you do..." said the girl. Jae looked into it and got dragged into it.

"That day. Right, that day. I protected her because of the pain i caused her to suffer by my impulsiveness." siad Jae. He looked sad for the moment. "Jae!...Jae!" she panic. "So much blood....jae...don't leave me....what about all those three years...have they gone into waste?...why jae...why?...i dont want to lose another person.." she cried.  "She was crying for me?...I was going tell her those three words?....Yume...." said jae as he closed his eyes. "I'm so glad you're starting to remember me now, but you're too late....." said Yume. "Wait where are you going?!" said Jae as reopened his eyes. Jae looked at Yume closely. It looked like somebody was carrying Yume. "KY!" said Jae. "Oh! You remember now. You're too late. She's mine at this moment now. All you can do is look at her from afar." Laughed KY. "You son of a B!TCH!" said Jae as he rushed over there to Yume and KY "She's mine now and you can't do anything to stop me." said KY as his voice started to disappear with yume's body. "Yume!"

"I finally woke up." said Jae. "It was a dream within a dream." said jae. He looked at his hands. He shaked his head and said, "What am i doing?! I have to go save her!" He rushed outside of the house, all dressed up and look all ready to go. "Jae." said Alice. Jae turned around. "If you need us, call us. We'll send help for you guys." said Yunho and Alice. He nodded his head and left. "I hope this time i can find where you are and tell you about it. I am coming for you! Yume!" said jae as he rushed into his car and drove to Yume's house. "Wait for me." said Jae.

====================================================================================================

IT's not edited yet, but... Yay! he finallys remembered, but then he's a bit too late on getting to her...sorry for all the stuff on and off...i think it's coming to an end with the stories..butta don't worry cuz i'm making extras that they talked about, but never show!...Hope that works all out...if you think that the story is moving too fast, sorry, jux comment on it and i'll slow it down or so, if i can...MERRY X-MAS to all you guys!!!