Rushing to the Hospital

Pressed Flower

"AH!!!" i screamed in shocked. "Did you see my body?" i said questioning and anxious. Jae flustered a bit and said, "yea...I did only a bit." He paused after that. I became beet red and i got really angry. I yelled, "Did you me?! I wanted to save it for the man i will love! I didn't want to lose it to a person who don't love me back!" I start tearing up. "YOU BIG FAT JERK!" i yelled at him. I noticed that he looked down at the floor. He smiled and said, "If that is what i get for saving you than i really don't want this conversation to go on." I didn't get him at all though. "What do you mean save me and me?!" i said back yelling. " "To tell you the truth, i covered your beautiful body and if you don't believe me than that ends that conversation." said jae sadly. I was confused and angry, i shouldn't yelled at him. When i looked back up, jae looked very tired and he knocked out on the floor. I got up and ran to jae who is on the floor. "Jae...Jae..can you hear me? I'm so sorry. Please wake up don't leave me here. I will feel guilty if you die on me without gaining anything back?!" i said.

I was trying to wake jae back up. He opened his eyes and said, "You look beautiful like an angel. I'm not dying am i?" Then he knocked out again. I notieced there was dried blood on the side of his forehead.  I was so worried that it was my fault and i was trying to wake him up, but KY kicked the door down and yelled my name. "KY!" i said and then i noticed that i don't have clothes on and i screamed. After that scene i beat up KY and had clothes on. We took KY's car and was on our way to the hospital. "I wonder what happen and why i am the victim?" i said with a confused looked. I started pondering and then something clicked. "Ah." i said as my rock fist hit my paper hand. KY was shocked and said, "What are you talking about? Of course it was through a text." I said, "really and i didn't even bring my phone who could of texted it?" Then i took KY's phone and he told me that the batteries died, but i stole it from him and looked in the text box and he took it and threw it out of the window. I was sure i saw there was no text from me i even am pretty sure he lied. I wondered why he would lie to me. What brought him to do this to me? It was something i'm sure that i have to look out for. I have to be more cautious than ever now. I looked back at jae in the back seat sleeping angelically. Not a care in the world. As i was looking at jae i didn't noticed that KY looked at me with anguished face. I felt that maybe an ominus way was heading towards us.

=====================================================================================================

sry it's not edited yet....and sorry if it is also very short..