The Door and Gloomy Room

Pressed Flower

Okay the first half is nothing to worry about, but the second bottom part is RATED R for a bit. So if you don't want to read it i understand i'll put some warnings down there. It'll be big and bold  and yellow highlighted. ex. RATED R but bigger.

=====================================================================================================

"ah...." i said. I woke up in this strange dark room. I noticed that it was dark and i tired to get up but then i noticed i was in a bathtub. My hands were well tied to the bathroom water faucet and my ankles were handcuffed together. I was squirming around and water was splashing. "I'm ?! What the eff!!" i said. I could see my bare flesh was shown and exposed. It is nothing new if i take a shower myself, but then i was knocked out and got stripped down by someone else?!  This is some serious sicko if he's doing this. I then heard a noise. The door opened and squeaked.

"You shouldn't be moving around. You'll hurt yourself." said KY. "KY! Why are you doing this to me?! Why?! What did i do to you?!" i said. "You should i know that i waited more than far enough." said KY. "What do you mean KY?" i said. "You remember when i met you that one day at the train station?" said KY. "Why was that it?" i said. "NO. I'll tell you why." said KY.

Flashback KY's P.O.V.

(at the train station at 12:00 am)

 I saw this beautiful girl at the train station. She looked so sad. I thought that i had to cheer her up because she was so captivating. I just couldn't resist not watching i had to act. I was going to, but then i was scared if she might not accept me making her happy. My chance came when i saw her dropped her suitcase and i helped her. We started getting along so well, but when it was her stop. I accompanied her along the way. I just remembered that she were somebody i longed for. I haven't seen her in forever until i found out that she and now are now working at the same place. The newspaper columns. It didn't take long, because after one month i started to fall in love with her more and more. I couldn't help resisting her laying there helplessly sad and beautiful. One night we went clubbing together and she got drunk. She kept mention this guy's name over and over. I couldn't help myself but try to make her my woman. I stopped myself in time and didn't do anything to her though because i was foolish to think that she will actually loved me back.

Then it was a year later. I confessed to her, but she rejected me by not answering the whole time. Then finally it's another year. I have slowly craved my way into her heart and soul, but then no. After our boss said since she had connection with the new company genius person we have to come back and now she's wavering her feelings into the guy she used to love, but he has no clue about her. I confessed to her again and almost kissed her, but then some interruption happened. I know who it was exactly, but she didn't that is why i stop her in time before she discover. At the next party i wanted her to dress the best and look the best and right next to me because that way she knows that she can't handle a day without me. She will constantly worried if i will ever come back. My plan was good, but it backfired on me when there was a black out. I don't know how her first love got to her, but she got with him to. I got stuck next to the person who wanted to have that man the most. I told her if she wet her dress then maybe she'll have a chance to go and dance with her, but it was unsuspected event that kept surprising me after that. Like the in the hotel thing and him being there. Then she got good at lying and realizes she still loves her first love and so she tries her best to protect him. More things happened and i knew i couldn't step down on my game.

Back to the present time

"Do you have a better idea of what i am coming from?" said KY. "I still don't get why you are doing this to me? I know that the story was about you and me meeting to right now." I said. "I love you so much. Why can't you see that. I was willing to throw everything away so i could just be with you. i am willing to follow you everywhere. Why can't you at least look at me and say i love you or reject me? Why, huh why?!" said KY. "what? It's just because of that?" i said. "shh..." said KY. He covered my eyes and he knocked me out with sleeping medicine that was spread all over the handkerchief.

The next time i woke up. I was tied to the bed. My hands were separated and tied to the ends of the bed and my ankles were tied to the end of the bottom bed. Worse on top of that i was , but i was half asleep. I see KY taking off his shirt. "What are you doing?" i said drowsily. "What does it look like? I'm doing what i wasn't able to do about one year ago." said KY. "What?" I said.

RATED R PART

I was squirming and trying to move, when i finally realized that he wasn't kidding. "Ah.. No i don't want this." i said as i was trying to escape. KY didn't listen to me he my body. He went from my legs to my va-jay jay and i knew for sure he was going to take it. "No....Don't...."i said. As i was somewhat crying to find him surprisingly to do this i thought that was all he wanted to do. Then his hands cupped on to my and was pulling the tip of my s. "Ah!...No....It Hurts!!" i said crying and whimpering. Just when i thougth that it wouldn't get any worser he started down there and i flinched and cried even more. He then bites my other s and starts faster. I cried wanting this feelings to go away. It hurts so much to see that KY was able to come so far and do this. Then he stops. I looked at him hoping that this was the end of everything. "I'm going to do it. Since your legs are spread open." said KY.

BACK TO THE NOT RATED R

At first i looked within terror, but then rethinking of what i thought he really wanted. I said, "Go ahead. Do it." He paused and looked at me with confusion. Then i said, " You can ruin my body all you want, but you can't get my heart anymore even after all this and all! DO IT!" He seemed hesitant and kind of stop. "What i want is your heart and soul, but i don't think i can get it through this." said KY. Then he smiled at me. "Can you be willing to forget this incident?" said KY apologeticly. I couldn't get mad at him though and i guess he was just trying to me because he wants my love. "NO." i said. "Really?" said KY. "I won't forget this incident, but i'm willing to forgive you for it." i said. His mood suddenly went up and he was happy and active like a happy dog. I just couldn't help, but laugh. He got the big blanket out and covered me, then he got the extra clothing for me. I looked at what he was going to do next, but he untied me and told me to get dress. He won't do that again. I was kind of drowsy and i almost couldn't finish putting on my shirt. He put them on me and pecked me on the cheeks and carried me out on both his arms. I passed out before we got to the door of this dark and gloomy room.

Next thing i know i was in my bed at my and KY's house. I found myself in clothing and KY at the side of my bed. He was holding my hand when i went to sleep and he must have fell asleep seeing me sleeping. I'm glad that the incident was over, but i can't forget that. I have to be extra cautious more than ever now. I looked outside and thought to myself. "I wonder how jae's doing?.... I need to take better care of myself. I was almost more than three times now. I hope you are okay jae." I said in my mind. "urgh....Yume....don't leave me......" said KY sleep talking. I looked at him and i need to be more wary of my situations, but i can't date him just because i feel sorry. I need to think if i should go out with KY......I hope this decision will benefit Jae's situation....

=====================================================================================================

well im sry tat i added in a rated R scene for a bit, but if you guys don't like it i can always change it because so far in the book there haven't been anything R rated..i can understand, all you got to do if comment below if you guys don't want any rated R scene and i'll change it..so far i haven't edit anything yet, but i'm working on the next chapter..hope you like so far.. :)