Lost

Pressed Flower

He let go and i could breathe again, but instead of getting mad i pulled him and we were about to go. "I'm sorry alice and yunho. I apologize for what the commotion was about. I'm leaving and maybe i can meet you guys some other time." I said as i bowed to them. We suddenly went out. I told KY never to do that again. He smiled and said why and asked if it was my first kiss. I flustered beet red. He was joking but when he saw my face he knew that it was real. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take your first kiss." said KY. "It's okay." i said as i was still flustered.

meanwhile, Alice and Yunho took Jae to a room.

"Jae. Why did you act so rude to them. She is our most important guess, just like you are." said yunho. "Why did you act so rash jae? Is something bothering you?" said alice. "Nothing is bothering. Shut up. I'm tired of hearing stuff you guys are saying to me. Why can't you leave me alone?!" said jae. "Jae. You don't need to be mad. Just tell us what is wrong with you." said alice. "I don't know. When i saw her my blood just rushed and i got mad when i saw her with him." said jae. "Don't tell me...." as yunho was trying to finish his sentence jae interrupts him. "No. I don't. I don't even know why! When we were graduating i felt nothing towards her! I don't even know her! Tell me! What's wrong with me?! Why am i acting like this. I don't even know what this is!" said jae angryly as he was talking. "Are you sure Jae?" said Alice. "What?" said jae. "Are you sure you don't know who she is. She disappeared for two years and you still can't recall it?" said alice. "I don't get what you are saying." said jae. Alice being a bit ill tempered at jae said, "I pity the girl you loved when you had your memories. Really i do. She must of suffered a lot when she felt that she loved you. It must of just been a story to you, but to her it is like a shatter mirror that fell from your hands." said Alice. "Alice. You can't blame jae for not remembering what happened." said yunho in a calm matter. "I just can't keep calm for two years. You know. I  mean its just sad. Jae can't remember anything, but just that fact the feeling of chasing what he can't remember. As for Yume. She just fades like a dream. She is suffering both from her mind and her heart! It's probably crying its heart out, but there was someone who understand her! KY was probably the person who patched her heart back up for her!" said Alice as she was empathying with my pain. Jae couldn't stand it he ran out speechless not knowing what to say. He knows that Alice herself was right and there was nothing he can do about it.

Pant. Pant. As jae puffs hard from running away from his problem. "sigh. I'm outside. I feel so much better outside with this fresh air." said jae. "Ahaha...You're too funny stop." said a laughter not too far from where jae's standing. "Who can be laughing so lively at this hour." said jae. Jae went to go peak at the corner of the wall from where he was standing. "It's her?!" exclaimed jae in his mind. "How can she laugh like that with all that just happen. It is like nothing bothers her anymore." said jae pondering in his mind.

"Stop. I can't dance. You should know that." i said. "Don't worry. I'll teach you. This was another reason you didn't want to come right?" said KY. "Um...maybe?" i said laughing. "You're so cute when you laugh." said KY. "KY. Quit it. You're making me blush. I'm pretty sure you're just kidding. I don't like you like that." i said as i was timidly trying to walk away from him. He grabbed my hand firmly and tugged me to his broad muscular chest. I flustered hard because i never view KY like this before. "What about now Yume. Do you like me as i do to you? Can you feel my heart racing just by embracing you?" KY said. My heart was pounding hard and i didn't know what to say. I didn't expect his heart to be racing as hard as mines too. I always thought he was joking with me like he flirts with all the other girls, but now it feels a bit different. I almost shyly answered, but we heard a noise.Thud! We turned around to see who it was. "Shizz. Almost got caught." said Jae in his mind. "Let's go check who it is." i said. "No. This is enough for tonight. Let's us go home." said KY. "Oh. Okay." i said smiling. We left and went to our place.

Meanwhile..

"Why did i do that? Why did i kick the can? Could it possibly be...no...that can't can it.?...It can't be right. I think this has to be a lie. I don't even know her. My heart  yearns for her. Tell me....god...what's happening to me. Is this a sign of showing me something. If it is...Why am i so hurt?.....give me an answer...i need one...." said jae.

====================================================================================================

sorry..i didn't edit it yet..im still working on it..so i'll edit it laters...hope  you guys have a good thanksgiving. :)