Heartbreaker

Pressed Flower

Rina laughed all evily and got arrested by yunho's parent when they arrived. I wondered why did they take so long, but it was because i think they struggle with her dad. It took them awhile to get the dad and now rina. Rina told me that she will scar me for life and i think that jae might have to do with one of the many things she did to me and alice. "Hahaha...Well i couldn't kill you, but at least Jae won't know who i tried to kill. This is even better than killing you. Making you live in that world is more fun than ever..MUAHAHA!!" said Rina as she was shoved into the police car and left.

Without any time to waste, we rushed to the hospital. I was so scared and nervous. I was wondering what jae wanted to tell me before he got hit. I don't want him to end up dying because if he did, i think i will never forgive myself for what i did. I don't want to lose another important person in my life. I was focusing and thinking so hard that i eventually passed out for awhile. I dreamed of being above the clouds for the time being. I found jae all dressed up in white. I was speaking to him, but no sound came out of my mouth. Jae just looked at me and smiled. He nodded his head as if he understand what i was saying to him. He said he was fine and then he smiled and messed up my hair. I just looked at him and he giggled. He gave me a shocked and kissed me on the cheeks. "I hope that one day you'll get my message from my mouth without any interruptions." said jae. I looked at him and then he continued. "I have to go now, yume. Please be strong for me okay? I'm waiting for you Yume...."said jae. He smiled and then disappeared leaving me hanging there. I was trying to speak to him, but no sound came out. I just sat there crying and when jae finally left. words came out. "You stupid Idiot! What is that suppose to mean?! Answer me!!!" said you. Alice then woke you up in time. Three hours has passed and the operation was done an hour ago or so. All of you guys went into jae's hospital room. "Jae...Jae...Are you okay.?" as you were crying it out. Jae woke up. You were relieved to find himself up and well. In happiness you hugged him and he pushed you away.

Everybody in the room was shocked. "Who are you? Why are you hugging me?" said jae. You looked at him shocked and Yunho was shocked as well. Alice was looking at you to see if you were all right after jae said something like that. "You don't know who i am?" said you. "Nope. I don't think i want to know who you are either. I mean just look at you." said jae. Emotionally hurt, you smiled and told them that you had to go use the restroom and left the room. "Yunho do you know that chick who just left?" said jae.  Yunho was so shocked and disappointed that jae has forgotten all about you.

you went outside and walked over to the benches. Your eyes just started to filled up with tears and don't know why. You know that you liked him, but is uncertain if it is love or not. It still hurted you so much that you just sat there crying for a while. Alice saw that you cried, but she wanted to leave you alone because she was uncertain of how to comfort you and it looked like you wanted to be alone to think everything out. After a while of crying. The doctor said he has some important thing to talked to you about and you agreed and left with the doctor. What he said next wasn't quite the shocked. It was after that, that i was pretty much shocked.

========================================

im so srry for the late updates...i didn't edit it...so i hope it'll still be good.. ^^