Pressed Flower

Pressed Flower

It was our first date. I felt so happy and yet anxious. It is my last day after all. All i have to go with a smile for them. Jae arrived at the hospital looking all fine and dashing. "I'm here, so let's go." said Jae as he flashed a smile. He was so dashing and he grabbed my armed and we left to a nice park with a huge tree. "Here. I made you a book and here is your brother's book as well." said jae as he smiled. I almost opened up jae's book, but he said not until the sun is setting first. I nodded and said it was okay. He said we start here and we'll finish here. I nodded my head and we went to the next destination.

It was a day at another park. We were about to eat a picnic, but i spotted someone crying on the playground. Jae and i went over there at the little boy who was crying. "What's wrong little one?" said jae. He sniffed and sniffed. "No one wants to play with me because, the bullies pulled down my pants and put sand in them." said the little boy. I felt sorry for this little boy for not doing anything and got punished. "Why don't your hyung and unnie play with you?" said Jae. He wiped his tears and said, "Really?" We nodded our head and went to the playground with him. He was so lively and then it was around four pm already. He said that his mom won't pick him up here until five thirty or so.

We decided that we should take him to go eat ice cream. We took him to go eat ice cream, but first we bought him a new outfit first. We told him to pick one and he picked the one he liked the best. After that we got him the ice cream. I wanted a strawberry ice cream, but it turns out that jae and the little boy want that flavored too, so in the end we all got that flavored. After the ice cream and all it was almost five thirty, he said he was tired so jae piggy backed him. "Hey hyung and noona can i ask you guys something?" said the little boy. Jae told him to go ahead and he asked. "Someday..Will i ever be as strong as you guys?" said the little boy. Jaejoong said not yet but maybe someday and then he asked another one before he fell asleep. "Im really glad i got to meet Noona and Hyung. "One day i want to marry a beautiful person like Noona and be as handsome as hyung." said the little boy before he fell asleep. We got to that park and his mother thanked us and said we were a lovely couple. Jae told me he was sorry that the date got ruined, but i smiled and said it was okay. We went back to were we started.

We sat under the huge lively tree. "Wow, the view is so beautiful. You can see the lake and it looks as if the sun's light is making the water dancing." i said. Jae looked at me and then said i can now opened the book. He told me to start reading it. There was lots of writing and lots of picture in it. It showed us of how crazy our life was. I laughed and then looked at him and then leaned on his shoulders. I felt as if my body was going to shut down. "You know, Yume. To tell you the truth. That day before i lost my memories, i meant to say that i liked you a lot, but for right now. I love you." said jae. "I know. I loved you too. Though we didn't show too much of us loving each other. We crawled into each other's heart like a complete fit to each puzzle pieces." i said. "Yea. We both couldn't help, but attract each other into one's heart. Everytime i hated you or got mad at you is what make us learn that we loved each other more than ever. It was just like that day in your house." said Jae. I smiled and nodded because i know this was true.

The sun was about to set in all the way, and jae told me to looked at the last page. I opened it and looked at it. It was blank. "It's blank because i can't express how much i love you. It's blank because every imagination i image that i love you can't expressed it. It's blank because you are like this flower." said jae as he take a flower off from the floor. It wasn't any ordinary flower, it was a pretty purple-ish blue color to it. "What a pretty flower. Is it for me?" i said. "No. It is you. You are the flower that i need to survive." said Jae. I looked at him and cried because no one have ever loved me this much before. "Jae..." i said almost fainting. "I am this book that you are holding and is looking through." said jae. I smiled and more tears flows and i let him finish. "When you combine these two, you are something that i can't have because i know so it." sai jae. I looked at him he was also crying too, but he was avoiding me beacuse of his pride. "You are a fragrant flower that i can't have or anybody can have except this book. This book is me who can't have you but in it's memory. Yume means dream in japanese. and you will fade just like one, but if i combine them together you are now a pressed flower in my book." said jae with a flashing smile trying not cry as he turned to say it to me.

"Jae..." i said very weak. He turned and looked at me. "Kiss me...." i said very weakly. Jae shooked his head and kissed me. It was no ordinary kiss. It wasn't just a peck. We tongue frenched kissed and tears were overflowing in both our eyes. We both stopped and then i said.. "Jae....i will always loved you even thought i am just a pressed flower." Jae cries and said, "no matter where you are, you are always with me no matter what because you are my pressed flower in my book." said Jae. i said, "Jae...i love you." My last tears dropped and... "Yume!!!" said Jae. "I loved you too." said Jae with his smile leaving his last tears. I left with a smile on my face.

2 years later at Yume's gravesite

"Jae." said Alice. Jae turned around. "Do you still miss her?" said Yunho. "Yes i do. i loved her, but she will always be with me no matter what because she's my pressed flower within my book." said jae with a smile his face. "I'm sure she's smiling somewhere in heaven or where she's at right now." said Alice. "Yes. She's free from everything now." said jae. "I love you jae." i said. "Huh?" said jae as he turned around. "What's wrong jae?" said Yunho. Jae smiled, "Nothing. Just hearing the girl i loved said i love you back." said jae with a smiled. They left my grave and i will always love jae from where i'm at. I'm your precious pressed flower.

 

THE END

==================================================================================================

im saddened that my first story is ended, but it's my first story and i hoped you guys who read this loved it...i have edited it and i finished making the extras.....