extras 2 (The truth about Jae's family) jae's story

Pressed Flower

At the rooftop of the chapter Betrayed, just a bit before

"Hey jae." said yunho. "What?" said Jae. "Did something happened between you and Yume?" said yunho. "ahaha..Nothing happened."i said. Don't lie!" said Yunho. "Okay. Something did, but it isn't something i'm proud of."i said. "Well, getting the truth of your parents. Are you going to tell her and confess?" said Yunho. "It was no doubt that i liked her from first sight, but i didn't want to tell her that yet."i said. "Aww..my little brother is so sweet." said Yunho. "Little i'm your older brother.."i said.

That's right. I'm Yunho's brother. My family they abandon me when i was a little kid. At that time i was eight. A nieghbor kid by the name of yunho always came to play with me. His dad felt that yunho was lonely and i got adopted with them. I have never met my real family and i don't think i will one day. They left me. Once a person abandon something sometimes they come back, but i'm pretty sure my family won't come back anymore. I that is adpoted by yunho's parent will be forever greatful and i'll protect yunho from all cause.

"so are you going to tell her?" said Yunho. "Not yet." i said and I smiled. Rina enters through the door. "Well, don't forget our promise." said Rina. "Don't worry B!tch, i didn't forget, so go hide your ugly @ss face." said Jae and then yume enter through the roof.

===============================================================================================

another extra that is fullfilled... :)