Misunderstanding

Pressed Flower

Yunho then suddenly start running towards the nurse's office, knowing that jae would be there to ask info about. Yunho saw Jae without a shirt on and the nurse was laying on the bed breathing hard. "Jae, don't tell me, you.."said Yunho. "Yea. I did it. There is nothing wrong with it. It's only natural to do that in that situation." said jae. "But out of all that, you decide to do that?" said yunho. "I told you it natural, that i would do that. I can't just sit back." said jae.  "But, why. You don't even love her. What about Yume? I thought you wanted her. I mean isn't that why you came to be so interested in her. I mean isn't this why you betrayed her? She's hurt more than anyone can understand. I know you can understand her feelings, but you are screwing around?" said yunho.

"Please hurry. I'm sweating jae. My assistant isn't here yet." said the nurse. "Don't worry. You don't have a towel right now, so i'm using my shirt. You're burning up fast. I wonder what happen." said jae. "Oh...it seems she caught a fever as well?" said yunho. "Well. She's burning up. I can't just sit around and wait." said Jae. "I'm sorry for accusing you that you.. you know.." said yunho. "Tsh...You thought i did that? Hahaha, you're funny yunho. Even you don't seem to trust me. Don't worry i'm not that stupid." said jae. Jae and yunho tried to take the nurses cold down, and yunho went to go look at the pill she took. "Oh my god!" said yunho. "What's wrong Yunho?" said Jae.

"This is a drug that suppose to drive your hormones crazy, and make you want to have love with whoever is in with you at that moment!" said yunho. "How do we do that?" said jae. I came back and was going back to the nurse's office again because when class started I got shoved down hard on the floor and my right hand had a bad scrape on it. while returning to the nurse's office, I saw yunho and jae.

I looked for the nurse, and saw that she was in bed, so you decide to put the medicine on myself and then all the sudden, the nurse got up and grabbed me from behind. "Oh my gosh, you're back. I miss you so much honey..please, please let me do it." I was like what the eff? what is all the suddenly wrong with her when I saw the drug on the desk. "Oh my gosh. I know these pills." I said. I was somewhat struggling to get the nurse off me and yunho and jae were desperately trying to get her off of me as well, knowing what the nurse was going to do. all the suddenly the nurse my ears. My back suddenly shivered and i turned around and knock her out. "what did you do?" said jae. "What if the nurse got hurt?" said yunho. "She won't be hurt. she's just asleep like what i did to alice before."i said. "What do you mean?" said both jae and yunho. "i just touch her pressure point to make her fall into a deep sleep." said you. "Where did you learn that from?" said yunho and jae. "My brother...." said you and then paused and told them to get her the actually cold medicine and then took a rest.

All the suddenly yunho start poking jaejoong about what they talked earlier, but jaejoong, was being cautious. "Anyways what are you doing here?" said jae.  I just notice that I wasn't suppose to talk to him and got up and put a patch to cover your bleeding on my right hand. Then just left. "See i told you, so would you make sure that you don't exist anymore. The bond with her and then just not going to make up like that? The deal you did with her was already done, but you still don't want to take the chance and try to becomes friends again? I mean don't you miss her being around you and start fighting you, and you proving her wrong." said yunho. "I can't anymore.I'm afraid that i will hurt her more later in life." said jae. "You know, you're not the same jae i know. If you're not going to step in. Then i will. When you want to be my friend again. Then feel free to join me to see what is right." said yunho. Yunho left Jae in the nurse's office and decided to take his own step. Jaejoong suddenly start thinking about what he did wrong.