Where is the Book?

Pressed Flower

On the way home, I noticed, that I forgot my brother's book in the classroom, so I turned to run back when these guys appear in front of you. I start running away. Thinking to myself who were these people and why are they after me. I ran for a long while, and hid myself. I didn't quite get what was going to happen. After several minutes passed by, they left. I ran back to the school to look for my book my brother left for me. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. Then all the suddenly someone tapped your shoulders. I turned around and was about to punch them in the stomach, but it was just jaejoong and yunho. I almost broke into tears, but I was too exhausted for the day and out. "Hey!Yume! Hey!..she has a fever." said jae. "Let's take her to the clinic and see if the nurse is there." said yunho.

There was no time to waste because the fever i had started burning and reacted up. When they got to the clinic, the nurse was about to leave. "Nurse." said yunho. "Oh, you must be the transfer student everyone is talking about." said the nurse. "Nevermind that bullcrap. Just help this girl. Her fever won't go down. It's burning up very fast." said Jae. "Well, i'm about to leave, but you can go in the clinic and help her cool down her fever, while i'll go get some cold pills."said the nurse. "I'll get cold water." said yunho. "Ok." said Jae. while jae and you were in the room, jae felt like yunho was taking forever. "What's taking him so long?" said jae. While yunho was getting the cold water. Some people appeared. "Who are you guys?" said yunho. Meanwhile jae got tired of waiting and got some cold water and wiped down your sweat on my forehead and i kind of woke up and spoke. " I have to look for it. I have to." i said. "Whoa calm down." said jae. "where am i?" said you. "You're in the clinic and broke down to fever." said jae. "Thanks for helping me, but i need to get up and get my book."said you. "It's okay. Calm down. You need to have your strength first before you look for it like a fool." said jae.

"What? It's okay. I'm fine." I said. I tried to get up, and jae got up as well, but I lost balanced and fell on jae. "Are you okay?" said jae. "I'm fine. You don't need to help me."said you. Jae carried me and put me back in bed. He tried to comfort me. "You know." said jae. i got anxious to what he was going to say. "What."i said. "You're attitude was almost the same as mine in the past." said jae. "So. Why do you bring it up." i said. "If you keeping doing that. You're eventually going to hurt yourself more than anyone." said jae. "It's okay, because i deserve to be punish for what i did and i don't deserve happiness." i said. "You're so stupid. You have friends and i am one of them. You should rely on us more too. Alice knows her situation and you know yours, but even friends don't care they are willing to do it." said jae. Then he picked me up and carry me to the bed.

I looked at him as if why all the sudden he tried to comfort you. "It's okay. I'm not scared of Rina, and she can't do anything to yunho and me. I'll always be by your side, so open up and let us help you." said jae. I don't know what has become over you, but it felt like jae's words help lift your burden for my lost and i somehow felt close to jae. "Stupid."i said as i covered myself from blushing. Jae laughs and said, "Stubborn woman." I cried and said, "Thanks, Jae." He was excited and replied, "Hey you said my name! You never said my name before." He notices that i fell asleep and chuckled. He took me back to the clinic bed and I fell asleep soundly from being carried in his arms to the bed. Yunho suddenly comes back. "I have bad news," said yunho. "I see." said jae. "I'm sorry it took so long." said yunho. Yunho explained everything and jae thought of an idea. "Hey, we can do that." said jae. "I guess, but i feel sorry for Yume." said yunho. "You watch over her from far and make sure nothing happens to her." said jae. "Are you going to go now?" said yunho. "Yea, i have to." said jae. "Don't you want to say anything to her before you go right now?" said yunho. Jae walks over and touch our forehead. "I'm terribly sorry about what you are going to go through tomorrow." said jae. Jae and yunho left. Malice runs in the air.