Interest Rises

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Allkpop ::

Block B, SHINee, and BEAST all share videos of dancer trainees

Recently the three boy groups have been promoting videos, mainly through Twitter, of 3 girls. Earlier these 3 girls were featured on an interview with U-KISS where they have recently been training. As mentioned in the interview's information, they are all from America, hailing from a dance company in CA. According to the boys, each girl was invited to a different company for a few weeks to get familiar with a new style.

The dancer, who introduced herself as Suzi, trained under BrandNewStardom Entertainment, while Crystal went to SM, and Hana to Cube Entertainment. In a tweet from Block B's P.O. he stated that "the girls need to be well known to companies in Korea. Help them out and give them love please!"

Gikwang and Yoseop of BEAST also mentioned the promoting of the girls in a conversation.

"B2TYs! Look-y look-y! She trained under us for a while~ She's awesome right? We hope you all give her and her friend much love! Spread the word... Or video... Actually both. Kekeke~ Ppyong~ GoodNight!" (via Yoseop's official twitter)

"Ah, Yoseoppie-hyung seems to have beat me to it. But yes! Please take care of them well! The girls need to find a placement in a company soon. Who do you think should take them in? Should we? Kekeke~ You'd like to see more of them right? ^_^" (via Gikwang's official twitter)

The rest of SHINee has also said similar things on their Cyworlds, in accordance with promoting Crystal.

Check out their videos here: .....


 

Crystal's POV

"Well, the week is almost up," I sighed as I closed out of the article. I went back to it to read the comments and it seemed like everyone was taking it well. There were those crude ones of course, but mostly people seemed to be supportive.

"Have any of you gotten a call or anything?" Hana pouted as she sat upside down on the couch. Suzi and I just shook our heads. It seems like we might have to use plan B and just go and audition. The only thing wrong with that, is that it would take too long to get results back.

So it went like this the rest of the day. U-KISS was in vocals so we were given the day off. Big Bang had a conference call on our cells, but that's about as far as entertainment went. Suzi called Dujun but he said they had vocals and then had to work out too. I already tried Taemin, but considering I woke him up I told him to just sleep. Hana couldn't get a hold of Myungsoo or any from Infinite so we just chilled out around the dorm.

"Well, let's go down to the lobby and see if the dude at the counter has any idea on where to go," Suzi suggested from the kitchen floor. Apparently at some point she had moved over there and was lying down again.

The rest of the day was spent walking around the streets of the city. Myungsoo had called Hana, asking her if she could come to his dorm to cook for them. Taemin finally called back and told me to come over in a few days. Jiyoung was talking with Suzi while we waited in line at a cafe, and it seemed like she was giving advice on something. I put my arm around her waist when she was done. Judging by her expression she was in deep thought, and was turning a lot of different things over in her mind. "What's up?" I asked her. Smiling, she put her arm around my shoulders.

"Nothing. Jiyoung was just worrying about Dae-oppa. He's doing better," she said, looking at Hana who had turned her attention to her upon hearing Daesung's name. "Jiyoung's noticed, and feels better. He's just being a mother," she chuckled.

"And?" Hana asked. I guess she could see there was more on Su's mind than what she was letting on.

"And...nothing. Just..."

"Yah!" I said firmly, squeezing her side. She curled in due to her sides being so freaking sensitive, and she gave me a bit of a glare. "Well tell us then." With a sigh she agreed.

"After we order," she said. "I'll tell you about it when we sit down outside." We ordered our drinks from the Starbucks and took them outside to breathe in the evening air. "You remember that one guy last year? We kept seeing each other and he liked me and I liked him but he never did anything 'cause he had a girlfriend and I was completely head over heals for him?" Both of us smirked a bit but nodded.

"Why~~?" I asked coyly. Suzi took a deep breath before looking down at her phone.

"He just contacted me on Facebook. He's working near our studio in California. And he said he wanted to see me and ask me something when I get back." She started playing with her fingers as she spoke, letting me know she was nervous about it.

"Does he know about you and Dujun?" I asked, but she shook her head. I sighed and looked to Hana.

"You should probably let him know," Hana replied with sympathy.

"N-neh," she said, picking up her drink and taking a sip with a slight hesitation. I smiled in a comforting way before poking her arm.

"Come on now. You got a good guy here. Don't worry about the in L.A., okay?" I asked. Suzi nodded and smiled again before taking a drink of her mocha. I was worried about her though. We'd only be here for another few weeks. Hana and I both know that Su handles reality really well, but it will come back to stab her eventually. I'm confident in my ability to hold a relationship overseas, and I think Hana would be okay, although she'd probably complain a lot and eventually break it off. But Su would probably drive herself nuts. And with that boy being in L.A., I was worried her feelings would get confused. Plus with how forgiving and loving she is, Zain would probably end up getting into a crazy situation. Although he was an for playing with Suzi for 2 years straight, he was still a good guy at heart. Su says he probably never asked her because at the time, she was underage and he was being a gentleman and also not breaking ties with his girlfriend at the time. Whatever. I'm still not a fan, but if she feels that way, let her. She's too damn stubborn to change her mind.

----

Hana's POV

It was nearing supper time so I finished up my eyeliner and with a few last looks into the mirror, I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to give Crys a hug goodbye. "I'm going to Myungsoo's place. I should be back later tonight."

"Oh so now it's 'Myungsoo's place' and not 'Woolim' huh?" she teased. I smacked her arm before saying goodbye again. She just laughed and bid me farewell on my way out. Not gonna lie. My stomach was getting butterflies like crazy. It may have only been a few days, but I really couldn't get him out of my head. That famous stare of his was so much more effective in person. Especially when there was a little more than just a stare for the camera. The genuine smile and gleam in his eyes intensified the atmosphere that night.

After paying the taxi driver, I thanked him and stepped out. Looking upwards, I took a steady breath and walked in, ready to cook up a meal for a group of hungry idols.

"Hana-ah!" Sungjong smiled as he wrapped me in an excited hug.

"Yah! Off!" I yelled back playfully, pushing him off. He just laughed and hopped back to his hyungs, Woohyun and Sunggyu, who were hanging over each other on the computer.

"Yes! Food goddess is here!" Sungyeol praised, his fists in the air. "Whatever you need is in there," he said, gesturing to the kitchen behind him. I giggled a bit at their antics but followed his gesture, and made my way to the fridge.

"Annyeong Jagiya," said a voice behind me, followed by a pair of hands over my eyes. Smiling with a blush coming across my cheeks, I lightly grabbed his wrists and turned around. He smiled back and gave me a hug. "Do you need help?" I laughed slightly before shaking my head.

"It's probably safer if you just chilled in the living room," I smirked, waving a knife in my hand. His eyes centered on the shimmer of the blade before he smiled and backed away.

"I'll take you word for it," he chuckled and went to his room to grab snacks for Hoya and Dongwoo, who hadn't had too big of a lunch and were being impatient.

"Hwaiting," I whispered to myself, grabbing the kimchi out of the fridge.

Suzi's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered. The front office had asked me to come downstairs to take a call. I honestly couldn't even make up an idea as to who it could be.

"Is this Suzi?" a man's voice asked.

"Neh. Can I help you with something?"

"Yes, this is JYP hun," he said, introducing himself in English. His tone was kind and father-like and I nearly screamed. One of my dream companies was calling me. Hell. The man himself was calling me. "What's up?"

"Uh, oh- um, not- not much," I stammered and then chuckled, running my hands through my hair. "I'm sorry. I'm really honored to have you calling me right now, to be quite honest." I heard him chuckled on the other end before he replied.

"Aw, well I'm glad you're a fan of the company in some way, because you'll be coming to join me. That is..if you want to of course..."

"Of course! I'd love to join! If I may ask, what about my other two friends. I understand if you don't have room, but-"

"Oh! Sorry," he laughed. "Yes, them too. Hana and Crystal are more than welcome. If you want, we'll have a space for you tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay, um, I'll have to talk with them first, but I promise to let you know by tomorrow morning. Is that alright?" I asked.

"Perfect! Have the man at the desk call me back when you're ready. I'm available from 7 to 11 tomorrow morning," he informed. With a star-struck heart, I thanked him largely before politely saying goodbye.

"Kya!" I called out as I jumped up and practically flew across the room. Running and jumping every once in a while with an enthusiastic yell, I made my way back to the elevator. I think I scared the crap out of the man at the desk, but he's going to have to get used to this.