Arrived

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Suzi's POV

Finally, we arrived at the back of the apartment looking building and we all piled out of what turned out to be the Party van; laughing and singing off key to several 2PM songs.

I waited in line behind the others in front of the trunk to grab at least two of my suitcases. I felt bad making everyone carry our things.

Hana and Crystal followed Daesung, Seungri, and TOP towards the back door of the building. I figured we were at the back to lessen the chances of the photographers and fan girls in front of the gates.

Taeyang grabbed the last of Crystal's luggage, leaving me and JiYoung to get the next two of mine. I packed a lot though, don't get me wrong. They're big suitcases. I reached for one and pulled it down, and then reached for the other just as the leader did the same.

GD's POV

"Oh, how much more awkward can life be?" I thought to myself as I laughed off the embarrassment. Her hands were warm and soft to the touch, and the contact made me blush slightly. "Mianhamnida," I apologized quietly.

She laughed a bit as well and was biting her lip before nodding. "Gwenchanayo," she said quietly as well (I'm ok). I guess I made her nervous? Well that was a way street.

"I'll get it. You already have two bags on your shoulders," I reminded her and took the last suitcase, shutting the trunk door, and then lead her inside.

TOP's POV

"Crystal agasshi ," I began as we entered the living/dining room just inside the door. "There are rooms for each of you. What one do you want your luggage in?"

"Whichever room is closest SeungHyun sunbaenim," the girl with the red and black bags replied. I nodded and led her to the room that was on the left of the hallway directly ahead. It was the first door, the next one on its right was a bathroom that connected to the second room at the end of the left side of the hall.

"Where would you like your things placed?" I asked politely as I waited just inside the door while she passed me; setting her two carry-on bags onto her bed.

"On the bed is alright with me," she said politely. For reason being I liked people who spoke well, it almost seemed like I was grasping every word that came from . "I'll probably arrange the room a few times before settling down anyways," she added with a little laugh. Was that an uneasy feeling I sensed from her?

"I better hurry up and let her have her personal space," I thought as I complied and set down two of her suitcases; one large and another small.

"Breakfast will be ready soon agasshi. But do not feel you have to rush yourself," I added with a smile and walked out, shutting the door behind me.

Crystal's POV

I simply turned around, fell face first onto the bed, and let out a huge breath that I was holding. One reason being I landed on my suitcase, second was because TOP was just in my room. He just woke me up this morning with his face closer to me than I'd ever had imagined.

I didn't even think I would be able to see him, let alone talk with him. "Eeep!" I squealed into the duffle bag that now welcomed by face with it's rough texture.

What? You didn't think I would fangirl? Are you flippin your pancakes the right way?! JESUS! I just got done practicing with Teen Top and now freakin' BIG BANG shows up at our bedside!

Daesung's POV

I knocked on the door at the end of the hallway on the left. "Annyeonghaseyo?" I called. Hearing no answer I opened the door and then turned to the tallest out of the three girls.

"Yep. It's free to takeover," I said and let her in first. "Ladies first," came TOP's words into my mind in a slight repetition.

"Kansahamnida," she replied and set her things near the small, sliding, closet door. I did the same with her suitcase I carried and then went back towards the door.

I laughed gently as she poked a few times at the old-fashioned alarm clock on the nightstand. Already, I could tell she was truly the maknae.

"Um, oppas?" she asked, turning to me and Seungri who just entered with her second suitcase and set in by the closest as well.

"Ne?" we both replied.

"Are we bothering you? We should probably leave," Seungri said a bit hesitantly. Jealous of the new maknae's aegyo maybe? Haha.

"Anniyo," she said waving her open palms back and forth. "It's not that. But thank you for the consideration. Suzi-unnie and I were wondering about breakfast," she said pointing to her stomach.

"So aegyo," I thought and could tell Seungri was on the same wavelength as he chuckled softly.

"It will be ready soon. I'd say about five minutes or so," he said with a small bow of his head to each of us before leaving.

Hana's POV

"Do you need help with unpacking anything," the handsome yet boy-ish faced Daesung asked.

I laughed a bit. "Anniyo. Gwenchanayo. Kansahamnida tachi.(again)" I replied while thinking, "Only if you're interested in my sport attire, tampons, pads, bras, and underwear.

Then sure, why not help me unpack."

"Such a funny-bunny," I mumbled quietly as he exited, shutting the door behind him.

"Ok now. Time to be all-," I began out loud as I bit the pillow on my bed before screaming.

There's no way the maknae is alone with the fangirl screams right? I mean maybe not Crystal-unnie, because she can hold it in for a while...I think... But the inside voices of Suzi-unnie are probably like really gullible people at a haunted house!

GD's POV

"Crap, she's really quiet and nervous. And I with talking to girls. Ok G... just pretend she's a guy," I thought to myself. I looked down at her on my right as we made our way through the hall of the 9th floor. "Ugh... Not going to work," I thought, resisting the urge to facepalm myself for the umpteenth time. "Her 10 jeom manjeome 10jeom MV girl thing she's got goin' isn't really making it any easier," I thought realizing the hourglass shape is hard to erase and make a pretend dude.

"J-JiYoung oppa?" she said softly.

"Thank God she spoke," I thought, ready to burst from the load of awkward silence that surrounded us. "Ne?" I asked, glancing between her and the rooms ahead.

She laughed...well chuckled I guess, only in a feminine way. It was full heart-ed kind of laugh and kinda cute.

"Mwoh?" I asked with a smile, not sure as to what she found funny.

"Nan-molla,(idk)" she replied and laughed again. "I just felt I should get rid of the awkward."

"Ah, kansahamnida!" I said and we both laughed and entered the dorm.

Suzi's POV

As I walked through I could smell rice, scrambled eggs, and sliced veggies.

"Yum! Smells good Seungri oppa!" I said as we passed the cut out in the wall before the hallway, seeing him in the kitchen.

"It'll be ready in about 5 minutes. Oh, and the other girls took the rooms on the left, so you have the one on the right side of the hall," he said and we nodded.
I stepped into the room and placed my bags and suitcase onto the bed, gesturing for GD to do the same.

He did and then announced that he would see me at breakfast before he exited the room and shut the door.

As he did I grabbed a pillow, opened my window, put my shirt in my mouth to silence me more, put the pillow over my mouth, and screamed out into the morning air. I fell softly onto my with the pillow still on my face and shirt in my mouth. I sat there for a minute simply swinging my upper body in a twisting motion and letting out soft screams whenever I breathed out.

I dropped the pillow, opened my jaw to let the shirt out, and went to my suitcase. There, I hit my self repeatedly in the head my somewhat forcefully smashing my head onto it's tough surface. I did a few jumping jacks and then jumped in circles.

"Breakfast is served!" Daesung cried happily from the dining table.

"Hhhookay," I said, now being able to breathe normally. "I think I'm done for another few weeks. But I swear, if we meet more idols my head and heart are gonna explode, my throat will quit its full time job, my teeth will be grinded as much as a downtown night club, and my limbs will decide to either quit as well or just bounce up and down every time I open my eyes," I rambled off before opening the door and skipping behind Crystal.

With our unnie as the lead, Hana joined in and we created a small skipping train,..aside from a slightly weirded out Crystal-unnie..., as we made our way to the dinning room.