Beautifully Crude Awakening

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

"A surprise?" the three girls asked in sync, causing slightly amused glances to be exchanged between the group of teenagers just outside the studio rooms.

"Ne!" Niel said with a smile and nudged CAP to tell the rest.

"Well, first off we want to congratulate all of you. You three have impressive dance skill and we wish we could spend more time with you all," the eldest began, smiling, becoming a bit embarrassed with his word choice.

"Good news is, we probably will be seeing you again," Chunji added warmly.

"Arasso, that's good. I don't mean to be pushy, but what is the surprise?" Suzi asked curiously and politely as possible. She didn't like to take chances of coming off rudely.

"You get to meet another group of guys to practice with tomorrow!" Ricky exclaimed brightly, causing the girls' faces to become just as, if not more, bright than the marroon-ish haired boy.

"Jongmal?" Suzi said almost breathlessly. "Are they with this company as well?"
Crystal gave her friend a playful glare, but soon became intrigued with the answer. If they weren't then there's another 3000won out of her possession. True, it wasn't much, but there was also unnie vs. eomma pride at stake.

"Umm..In a way I guess they are," Changjo said a bit unsure.

"One of the members is in connection," L. Joe explained. "Mianhae. We're only allowed to give small hints and I think we've already spoken too much," he said with a gentle laugh.

Everyone was tired and soon left the building saying their, hopefully temporary, good-byes.
Hugs were exchanged, with Suzi being the most enthusiastic. She was a huggy person even when she was tired.

"Jalitsseo!" Hana said as she and the others waved good bye to their new friends from the window of Chong Jonghun's company car. He was a bit less talkative than Ms. Bae, but they didn't mind. It was a miracle they hadn't passed out in the back seat by the time they arrived at the hotel.

"Girls," Jonghun began after pulling into the front of the hotel. "I'm supposed to ask you to sleep in appropriate attire tonight. Your surprise is supposed to give you a wakeup call. I caution, it might be a rude one," he said with a kind chuckle.

All three nodded and exited the car, thanking Chong Jonghun before making it up to their room. They took turns showering and then one by one fell asleep on the king bed.

Next morning...6am

The door opened slowly and quietly, and was shut in the same manner after the five men filed into room 137.

"Ready?" the tallest blonde whispered with a mischievous grin on his face as his eyebrows raised.

The others nodded and held back laughter as they stepped silently towards the bed and circled it.

A brunette with a mohawk-like hair style and a messy styled blonde haired male jumped on the bed, kneeling on either side of the girl who slept peacefully on her right side. "Wake up, 'a lil' Suuuzi, wake up!" they sang loudly in the direction of her ears.

The taller blonde kneeled on the floor of the right side of the bed and yelled "Yah!" in the red head's ear as her head faced him.

The two other brunettes grabbed the ankles of the girl in the middle and pulled her slightly downwards making her bare feet leave the warmth of the blankets.

Hana screamed and quickly pulled her feet back into the blankets, Crystal opened her eyes in fear and shock with an "OH MY JESUS!", while Suzi let out a loud yelp, tucked her legs to her chest and let her arms go flying outward like a flying squirrel on its way into a window.

The band members laughed aloud as they apologized in between breaths. As the girls moved to view the intruders, they stood together and announced themselves in a less crude way.

"Annyonghaseyo! We are, Big Bang!"

"Hoooly-" Suzi began, but was silenced once again by a hand, only this one was Crystal's.
Hana looked down at her unnie's arm that lay uncomforably under her chin and bit it.

"Aish!" Crystal complained softly as she took her arm back. "Annyonghaseyo," she replied in a tired but welcoming tone.

"What is going on?" Hana asked, now finally aware that Big Bang was standing at the foot of their bed.

Suzi glided off the edge of the bed and set her feet in her leopard print slippers. Her purple small plaid patterned and baggy flannel bottoms contrasted nicely with her light pink tee shirt. Standing up completely and facing the five members, she bowed 90 degrees. "While this is slightly embarrassing, it's definitely an honor to see you five right off the bat," she said with a laugh.

Hana got up next only followed Crystal out onto her side of the bed. The youngest girl wore soft white and large green polka dotted pj pants with a white tee shirt and the other wore a black tank top and purple pj pants as well.

"In case you were wondering, the reason we came in to wake you up was, one, for amusement, two, to get away from the busy scheduling, and three, because we're your assistants for carrying your luggage to the van," Seungri said with a smile.

"Can we please change? We won't take too long. Just enough to run into the bathroom to get ready," Crystal stated and recieved nods from the other members.

"She carries her words well," TOP thought about the petite red head who lead her two friends into the bathroom with clothes in hand.

"Ha! Sweet!" GD said as he jumped onto the large bed and snuggled the pillow. "Sleeeep," he said as he let out a sigh and Daesung soon joined him.

The others laughed at the actions of the two and soon pried them away. "You can sleep in the car hyung," Taeyang said to the leader who pouted a bit but complied.

Meanwhile, the three girls were having a bathroom adventure. Even if it was large for hotel bathroom standards, they had difficulty moving about. Suzi had stubbed her toe twice and
Hana and Crys continuously bumped into each other resulting in the other bumping into a wall or the sink's counter.

Suzi stepped out, wearing her favorite tank top, the yellow Tweety Bird one, and her black
Adidas sweat pants that she ended up not using much last night for practice after having changed into her shorts. Hana wore her black and gold splattered tank, and light blue jeans, as Crystal stepped out in her skinny jeans and a black tank top that was cinched under the bust. It was supposed to be a beautiful day, plus they weren't sure what was happening today in the first place.

GD and a few of the others who remembered the beginning of their plane flight to Seoul, lit up at seeing familiar styles on at least two out of the three.

"Yah, I think you guys were on our plane flight over here," Taeyang said to the girls in front of them.

"Ne, I remember too. You three had the cool style and reminded Taeyang of BoA," Daesung pitched in.

"Ooooh," Hana said in reminiscence. "So you were the ones in the sunglasses and hats in First Class."

They nodded in agreement.

"Hana and I kind of figured, but we decided not to say anything," Suzi admitted with a sheepish smile.

"Ah, kansahamnida," TOP said with a bow. "I remember that I was hoping that you two were simply tourists who didn't know of us when we greeted each other," he said. "But then you mentioned something about T.O.P Media and eventually two and two were put together."

"So how was it?" Seungri asked. "To dance with Teen Top that is."

"Awesome/great/amazing," the three girls said at once, interrupting each other's words.

"It was nice to meet someone our own age to start off," Crystal said still standing as her friends went over to the corner to place their dirty clothes in a bag and place toiletries back into the mesh pockets of the luggage.

"I guess we're going to be practicing with you today?" Hana asked as she stood up to face a grinning Daesung who nodded happily in confirmation.

"Well, kind of," he added after nodding.

"We're going to help you get settled into a dorm first," GD said, kind of ruining the surprise.

"No way! Jinja?!" Suzi exclaimed. "That's awesome!"
Taeyang smiled with a small chuckle. "We figured you'd like the idea."

"Well let's go. Pali hyungs. Let's help them with their things," Seungri said after all three girls had their things packed and ready.

"Hana," Suzi whined as they followed Big Bang out of the hotel, each person carrying one or two suitcases or bags.

"Mwoh?" she replied in whiney tone to mock her unnie.

"J'ai tres faim. Qu'est-ce tu faim aussi?" she asked in French. (I'm very hungry. Are you hungry also?)

"Oui. Moi aussi," she replied with a sigh as her stomach growled. (Yes. Me also.)

"Tengo hambre tambien. Me comeria un caballo viejo," Crystal said, agreeing in Spanish. (I'm hungry too. I could eat an old horse.)

"Aw, come on now. That's no fair. We only speak fluent English," Taeyang joked in English as they piled the luggage into the black van.
The girls laughed and began to speak in English instead.

"Well, thank God. We were wondering when we could get back to Engrish," Hana said, and caught her mistake as she facepalmed. "That was totally involuntary," she said slightly embarrassed as the others laughed.

"Off to YG, manager sir!" Daesung said, only in Korean as he didn't want to catch the Engrish bug quite yet.

In the back seat was Daesung, Hana, then Seungri. The middle was JiYoung, Suzi, and then Crystal. SeungHyun sat in the front next to the driver.

"That was one hell of a morning," Suzi whispered to her unnie who nodded and laughed a bit. The day had barely started.