The Afterparty

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Crystal’s POV

Seunghyun had me on his lap as we sat with the others in the limo. Apparently I was some sort of teddy bear because he kept singing about one when he swayed a bit from side to side hugging me to him. This was obvious entertainment for the others, and I have to admit, it was funny version of weird. “I just hope he’s not too smashed to realize me and Seungri’s present,” I thought as we pulled up to their place.

I seemed to take forever to get up the stairs and get into the dining area where I had everyone sit down. Seungri peaked around the corner and motioned me to him. “Yah! Pali!” he ordered. I put a bounce in my steps to get there quicker and noticed he was holding the cake I had made for him and the rest of Big Bang. I guess you could call it a good luck cake.

“Yah! Are your eyes closed?” Seungri shouted and got a series of “ne!”s from the boys at the table. Only Hana and Suzi knew what was going on aside from BigBang’s maknae. They sat there trying not to laugh, and both were failing. I quickly and silently put the cake on the table, towards the center, and in front of TOP.

“Okay!” I said with a smile, and their eyes opened. Seunghyun and Daesung were shocked, while Jiyoung had a more estatic expression, and Taeyang smiled brightly and sweetly with his eye-smile.

“Wow! Thank you!” Seunghyun said in English, making us giggle. It was a bit slurred. The others thanked me as well, and then Seungri served out the slices, giving the biggest one to himself of course. While Daesung pouted to the selfish one, Seunghyun took one bite before standing up and grabbing my hand.

“Um… Seunghyun-oppa? Where are we going?” I asked as we went down the hall. I looked up at him. He just said “you’ll see. I want to show you something cool! Just like me,” and I sighed.

“He’s going to have a headache tomorrow for sure,” I mumbled and looked back to a curiously faced Suzi. I shrugged, she shrugged, and we both turned our attentions back to what was previously occupying us.

Hana’s POV

“Omo!” I squeaked softly. The sugar rush was hitting me. Oh crap. The suuuuugar rush was hitting me. Keke. Oh well! I have all night and so do they! …That was erted huh? “Aish,” I said aloud with a laugh.

“Hm? What is it?” Daesung asked bouncing in his chair a bit from the caffeine. Suzi leaned in towards my face with her hand on her chin and an exaggerated-interested expression. I put my palm to her forehead and pushed her back. “Yah, creeper,” I laughed. “I just don’t have a filter anymore because of caffeine~~.”

“Oh wonderful. Warning!” Suzi exclaimed. “erted comments are soon to follow!” she laughed, and the rest joined in.

TOP’s POV

I’m a little dizzy but that doesn’t matter. “My room is cool huh?” I said with a bright smile.

“Oh my shisus, it IS pink,” she stated with an awed expression on her face.
I laughed shortly before I stumbled a bit and hit the light switch. “Woopsie. Crystal-ah. No cake. Sleep,” I said and pulled her onto the bed and fell asleep. Other than that I don’t remember anything but Taeyang dancing on a cloud in my dreams. “Keke. He looks funny as a bunny,” I thought.

Crystal’s POV

“Omo, what the ?” I whispered my eyes wide.

“Seunghyun-oppa? Seunghyun-oppa~?” I asked but only got muffled words and random snores.

Was this actually happening? Was I in his room with him? He cuddled me close to his chest like I was some kind of stuffed animal, my back facing him. The warmth and the exhaustion took me over and the last thing I remember was him mumbling something about Taeyang and a bunny.

Narrator POV

Eventually Hana became tired from the effects of the sugar wearing off and so she swayed her way happily to the couch to watch TV with Daesung who was also feeling the worn out effect. Seungri was curious and snuck into TOP’s room. He didn’t have to open the door too far before he saw the two sleeping soundly. With a chuckle, he went back out and announced the news to everyone.

Each person took turns looking in on the two after racing each other to get to his door. After that excitement was over, Daesung, Seungri, And Hana all retired back to the couch to watch more TV.

Hana laid her head on Seungri’s shoulder as she grew tired, and Daesung laid his on her lap, already asleep.

Taeyang followed Jiyoung as he dragged Suzi into his room. He wanted to be sure she didn’t end up like Crystal. Firstly it made him a bit uncomfortable that she was in there. But secondly, it might make the two awkward around each other. He wasn’t jealous, just- worried.

“Oh! And you’ve heard about the shoes right?” Jiyong asked, his expression flooding over with brightness like a small child showing his parents what he drew. Suzi nodded and bounced a bit on the balls of her feet, excited to see what was behind the doors. Taeyang laughed when he saw the girl’s shocked expression at the mass collection of shoes GD kept.

“Now there’s one more thing,” Jiyoung began, and before Taeyang could react he took hold of Suzi’s wrist and sprinted out to Taeyang’s room.

“,” Taeyang mumbled before yelling out to Jiyoung. “Yah! Don’t go in there! It’s embarrassing!”

The leader just chuckled evily and opened up his door. It wasn’t hard for Suzi to find the mass collection of caps and sunglasses. “Omo,” she said and then laughed. “You’re just as bad as Jiyoung-oppa with his colors and shoes.”

Taeyang’s face blushed pink as he rubbed the back of his neck. “I guess we all have our weird habbits.”

“That’s for sure,” Hana said as she stepped in and poked Suzi’s arm. “Unnie has a habbit of both sunglasses and shoes.” The maknae eye smiled when the older girl stuck her tongue out at her.

“Yah, why did pillow leave?” Daesung pouted, his eyes barely open.

“She had to come in and bother her unnie,” Suzi said with a playful cold tone.

“Don’t bother your unnie. Pillow must come back,” he pouted again and grabbed Hana in bridal-style, taking her back to the couch where she once again was used as Daesung’s, quote, “soft cuddley pillow” while she rested against the corner where the couch to another couch laying perpendicular to it. Seungri had fell off onto the floor, but looked comfortable still so they didn’t bother to move him.

“Well, I guess we’re not going back home tonight, huh?” Suzi sighed to herself. Not that she was disappointed.

“You can use my room,” Jiyoung smiled but Taeyang cut in.

“She can huh? You know you haven’t cleaned off your bed in three days right?” he laughed.

“Oh…yeah. Um… I guess you- can go ahead and… use Taeyang’s room,” he said, both embarrassed and a bit disappointed. He was planning on sleeping on the floor. He wanted to talk to her alone before the scheduling got so tight. There was so much he wanted to know.

“I’ll sleep on the floor. Let me know when you’re ready,” Taeyang said gently and closed the door behind him, waiting just down the hall, his back against the wall as he sat down.

“Youngbae,” Jiyoung called softly, making the spikey haired member look up.

“Ne? What’s up?” he smiled.

“Can you do something for me?” Jiyoung asked, biting his lip a bit.

Daesung cuddled Hana’s leg closer to him and moved back against the couch more to comfort his body better, still asleep. Seunghyun had to his back, waking Crystal up. Seeing this, she used all her strength she possibly could to turn him over onto his stomach. “Thank you health class. You’re not as useless as I thought you once were,” she thought with a small smile. She knew he’d been drinking and laying on his back wasn’t exactly going to be the best thing for him. After he was in the cautionary placement she got up and stretched. “I guess I should go see the others and explain,” she mumbled quietly.