B2ST Bar Ever

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

A/N: Now writing Doojoon as Dujun. It’s what his MC mic says for heaven’s sake so why not go legit :)

Dujun’s POV

“Yah!” Yoseop called from behind them, his head sticking out of the tinted widow a bit, and a creepy smile plastered on his face. I sat in the back with Gikwang. Hyunseung sat in the middle with Dongwoon and Yoseop while Junhyung drove. He was the least recognizable with a hat and no makeup. We all had the same disguise including sunglasses. Junhyung had a turtle neck jacket that covered up to his nose as well, just in case.

The girls turned and looked around before jumping quickly into the van. Yoseop shut the door after they got in and Junhyung pulled out just as soon as he did so, making the girls stumble over each other.

Yah! Aish boy~. Thanks a lot. ..Yah~ You two, get off,” Hana complained. She was practically being sat on by Crystal and Suzi.

“Nice to see you again too Junhyung-ssi,” Suzi looked at him, sarcasm laid on thick.

He simply smirked… well… I’m guessing he did.

“Oh… Hi Dongwoon-ah,” Hana said, finally realizing she was almost on top of the maknae. He laughed a little before bowing his head a bit. “Hello~” he replied in perfectly cute English. Those two were so cutely nervous and yet talkative around each other, it could entertain you for a good 15 minutes.

“Yah, Hana, just sit on his lap or something so that we can move,” Crystal griped.

“uh… I-“ Hana stared, but Dongwoon cut her off. That lil’ .

“Anieyo, it’s ok. I won’t mind,” he smiled.

“Of course you wouldn’t,” I laughed.

“What do you mean hyung?” he asked back. Oh c’mon… jinja? I sighed. He was actually serious. Sometimes I worry for him. He’s so erted, yet it takes forever to think of the ual innuendos in some things. Sometimes Gikwang was the same way. Poor boy even got called ‘Dumb-kwang’ by Hana. Honestly it’s kind of funny though.

“Never mind your highness,” I shook my head.

“Crystal and Suzi-ssi can come back here with us,” Gikwang smiled, giving me a wink while they were getting off of Hana so that she could take a seat on Dongwoon’s lap. I rolled my eyes, but secretly was hopeful. I just slapped his arm and then Yoseop’s head after he gave me an I-know-what-your-thinkin’-and-it’s-dirty smile. These guys … Aigoo… I can’t even…

Suzi and Crystal crawled somewhat gracefully over the seat and sat in between the two of us in our desired order. Suzi-ah next to me, and Crystal-ah next to Gikwangie~. ^_^

Hana ended up sitting between Yoseop and Dongwoon. Lord knows how much those two love her. Insert eyeroll here for the puppy-love. So much aegyo~.

“What? Are you kidding me? From your beauty I thought your coordination would be goddess-like,” I heard Gikwang swoon to Crystal. Suzi apparently heard too and began to laugh before high-fiving Mr. Pick-up Lines.

“That, chingu, was very smooth. Daebak,” she smiled and then left her eonnie to the abuse of compliments.

“I’m better at that then Gikwang I’m sure,” Yoseop smirked, looked to a slightly concerned and yet curious Hana, and then back to Gikwang. “Just you wait. I’ll beat you for once on something besides cute.”

“We’re here,” Junhyung sighed, relieved to have parked and jumped out of the car.

“Oh, wow. That was fast,” Hyunseung blinked.

“Ani, it still took 20 minutes. You just slept through half of it,” Dongwoon said before following Seoppie and Hana out the right side.

“Ladies first,” Gikwang smiled gentlemanly. I saw that y smile lying behind that good guy act though. I don’t give a damn what you say you are. If you’re a man besides a Priest or something, you’re a . It’s nature. The only difference is the amount of control you have.

The girls crawled out at the same time, leaving me and Gikwang to have a small gift for our eyes before we followed them and went into the tin building, linking our arms together. We broke apart to get through the narrow doorway. Apparently Junhyung and the others decided to ditch us outside. Luckily they got us a table that we all sat around.

The lights were dim, and soft background music played from several old speakers that were placed at certain points along the wall of the café-styled area. We all sat around a large round table with connected curved benching for seating. “Wow~, so this is where you guys get to hang out sometimes huh?” Hana said with awe.

“Yeh, it’s not a castle, but it’s nice to just sit and chill. Hell, different artists come here every once in a while to relax with significant others or friends and stay out of the spotlight at the same time,” Hyunseung explained. The girls nodded and complimented the calming but uplifting atmosphere as the male waiter went around taking drink orders. Those who were legal, including myself, got some form of soju. In the end it wouldn’t matter. All of us would probably end up drinking something anyways. Dongwoon however would be the sober one on this trip and would stick to his water or soda or something. At least we hoped. Soon the drinks came out.

“A rum-and-coke,” Suzi smiled at Junhyung as they sat casually close to each other. “How shocking,” she laughed a bit before adding. “And no, that wasn’t a debut pun.”

‘I wonder what exactly happened at that club to make them so close,’ thought for a second, but realized that was just jealousy. I couldn’t see her doing anything like that after only a first meeting. Around the table from the left to right was me, Suzi, Junhyung, Yoseop, Hana, Dongwoon, Gikwang, Crystal, and then Hyunseung.

“Do you want to try some?” Junhyung offered, but she shook her head explaining she wasn’t a big fan of the drink.

“What do you have?” she asked, turning her pretty eyes towards me. For a second I could only focus on them, but quickly I returned to Earth.

“Uh, it’s a slushie kind of a thing. I’m not sure actually,” I chuckled. “It’s new and thought I’d try it. There’s blackberry tea, ice of course, and however much brandy mixed in,” I explained. Her eyes seemed to light up, so I handed it to her. “Try it.”

Taking it, she stirred it around a bit before smelling it a bit and then taking a sip. She seemed to be working it around in for the taste and then smiling. “Wow, that’s really good!” she said handing it back to me. I made sure she was watching when I took a sip from the same place as she did. ‘Yep. Just the reaction I was expecting,’ I thought with amusement.

“Aw~, it’s Eomma and Appa, sitting in a tree~,” Hyunseung cooed. The others giggled but we just stuck our tongues out at him. He immediately replied with a happy, “Merong”.

At least I knew she liked me at this point. The hard part, as always, would be to erase the awkward. Our age difference wasn’t that big, but I wasn’t sure if she had a rule on that or not. ‘Ah-ha! Ask maknae Hana tomorrow,’ I smiled.

Gikwang’s POV

“You want to try mine too?” I laughed, seeing Crystal’s eyes wander from my glass to Dujun and Suzi.

“Oh. Um… sure,” she replied. ‘I guess I’ll follow Dujun-hyung’s lead,’ I thought. I liked her well enough, but I wasn’t sure if she liked me at all. I mean, like-like, for something more than my looks. I handed her the glass, purposely making our fingers touch. I also got the response I was hoping for. It wasn’t a fangirl twitch from her fingers, but more of an electric one with a hint of nerves.

She took a sip after following Suzi’s motions and her eyes widened a bit before letting out a slight breath. Adorable~. Following the mother’s motions~. I couldn’t help but give a silent chuckle. “Wow. I didn’t think the Long Island Iced Tea would be that powerful. It’s good though,” she smiled. We kept talking for a while, and I was surprised at how well she could handle my awkward and strange personality. Even Hyunseung commented on it after a while.

…“Ah, jinja? That’s awesome,” I smiled brightly. “Yah, Crystal is actually part Asian,” I announced. We all congratulated her on finding out more of her heritage. Apparently both Suzi and her were adopted and proudly called themselves “Bastard Children”. I have no idea why, but I didn’t feel like asking. Both of their biological fathers left them. Crystal’s left a short time after her 1st birthday, and Suzi’s left her before she was even out of the womb and her birth-mom gave her up for adoption. We gave our condolences but they didn’t seem fazed at all and smiled contently.

“I just hope to be able to meet him once, to let each other know the other is still alive. That’s all. If he doesn’t want to get close, that’s fine with me,” Suzi smiled. I think everyone noticed it too. There was something behind the carefree expression in her eyes, but we didn’t push it. Dujun did however make a kind move and put his arm around her casually but in a comforting way. The girl seemed to be so far in her own world, she didn’t take to heart his presence upon her.

“So tell me more Crystie,” I smiled, intrigued by her past. “It’s ok to call you that right?” She nodded and then continued comfortably with how insane her adoptive father was and how her mom became free from him eventually, and how Suzi and Hana became her friends. Between stories she’d feel uncomfortable with going on about herself and asked for me and Hyunseung to tell some stories of our own. I complied and told about my parents and a few antidotes from when I was growing up. Hyunseung did the same, but his I found much more entertaining. We were giggling and having a great time, but I think that the maknaes were starting to become distracting to the rest of us.

“Oh, for the love of Shisus!” Suzi exclaimed. The rest chuckled or gave her amused looks from the Super Junior referencing, but she continued on. “Not the aegyo. Jebal? Not the aegyo,” she pleaded half-jokingly as Yoseop, Dongwoon, and Hana all gave us several rounds of cute expressions at the same time.

Yah!” Suzi and Dujun called out, pretending to get ready to throw their empty glasses at them. Every one of the cuties hid behind each other, their hands covering their faces, as they let out small yips like small puppies. I think we were all dying from laughter at this point. You name it they did it. Soon enough, Angry Bird Yoseop came out of the forest.

“Aigoo~” Suzi pouted and hid her face between our leader’s arm and chest. Woah now! ‘Is hyung blushing?’ I thought. Kekekeke. Yep! He sure was. I think Dongwoon taught him well though, because normal color came back to his cheeks within seconds.

“Aish, I don’t know how I lived with you three for those few weeks,” Junhyung sighed. The three giggled in a somewhat maniacal fashion before gathering into a conversation about how cute and evil bugs could be with Hyunseung. Dongwoon seemed to be on the evil end of the conversation and every once in a while Suzi would join in, agreeing with the male maknae.

Crystie couldn’t seem to care less, but there were sometimes when she’d shiver a bit at the thought of a certain creepy-crawly. I think all of us were over our awkward stages with each other. Everybody seemed to be talking casually and sitting in close quarters with one another. Hana was leaning against Yoseop’s chest a bit with Dongwoon being a strange Prince, lying across the laps of both of them asking to be petted. She and Seoppie complied and played with his hair.

Dujun had his arm around Suzi still, although both were leaned forward towards Junhyung. They were playing around with their hands, making different shapes and such without disconnecting with each other. Much like Jang Woohyuk-sunbae.

Hyunseung and I got bored a bit and Crystie decided she’d let us play with her hair. Bad idea for her, but so fun for us!

“Not fair!” Hyunseung pouted a bit. “Your hair is better than mine.”

“It’s really soft,” I giggled.

“Dorks,” she replied in English. I gave her a questioning look but she just smiled and shook her head. “Nothing.”

I got to get my arm around her shoulders too, but after a while an unexpected presence stepped foot through the front door.

Dongwoon’s POV

Hana was leaning against me now, and instead Yoseop was being petted. I have the best ideas don’t I? ^_^ . Well things were awesome until Hana-ah looked up at the man who just walked in. I was shocked too. I never thought I’d see him in a casual environment.

D-Daesung-ssi,” Hana whispered and immediately got Yoseop off our lap and crawled out from under the table. ‘Wait… huh?’ I thought, confused as to what was happening. Then I remembered we weren’t the first group she trained with.

She came up to him and paused with a few words. It was fine, but I could’ve gone without the hugging. My heart dropped a bit, seeing them so close. Then the killer was he kissed her on the top of her head, and from there I think my heart dropped another foot down. The only reason I knew I hadn’t completely lost it was from the slow but heavy beating inside my chest. ‘Get over it,’ I told myself. ‘They’re just friends.’ It was better seeing Suzi and Crystal also getting a hug from our sunbae once they escaped the “es”. But then I wondered, ‘Am I just a friend too?’

Yoseop’s POV

“Yah~, snap out of it,” I said flicking Dongwoon in the shoulder. He did and then finally stopped making the mope-like expressions. Suzi and Crystal returned to their seats, but our maknae was over at another table with Daesung-sunbae. I pouted a bit, but then found entertainment with bugging Dujun and Suzi.

“Ok, who here can handle their alcohol?” Hyunseung piped up.

Suzi enthusiastically raised her hand first and we all gave her a strange look. “What?” she asked with an amused smile.

“Are the drinking laws in America lowered?” Dongwoon asked.

“No,” Crys laughed. “But some parents are good at monitoring how much their kids get from their own drinks. Usually only a couple sips.”

“But on New Years when I was in 8th grade, I got 2 and a half full glasses of Champaign and wasn’t affected at all. As a 2nd year in high school I could handle a shot of whiskey just fine, so I figure by now, these fruity drinks will be like Kool-Aid,” she smiled.

We all laughed a bit from her ramble habits, and Crystal nodded, confirming her stories were true. “I still think Hana and I could beat her in sobriety though,” she added truthfully.

Su sighed and nodded. “It’s true. If I got drunk you probably won’t notice anything until I try and talk and/or walk. I might get a little quiet,” she guessed.

You! Quiet!” Hyunseung laughed.

“No offence, but you’ve been rambling a lot tonight,” Junhyung chuckled, and she nodded knowingly.

 “Well ok then,” I said, bouncing in my seat. “What’s the challenge?”

“We have to pass this straw around using only our mouth, and each completed round we make, we all have to take a drink. The person who drops the straw loses,” Junhyung explained, holding the unused straw between his thumb and pointer finger, twisting it back and forth a few times.

Suzi called the waiter over and ordered some bread for the table. He left slightly confused, but brought it to us anyways. “Whoever gets out better eat some of this. It’ll help soak up the alcohol in your system and give you some substance so you don’t get too sick,” she explained.

“Aw~, komawo eomma,” I said in a baby voice. I thought my aegyo would make her smack my head, but instead she just ruffled my hair and laughed.

Daesung’s POV

“I’m glad I got to see you again so soon,” she smiled, and I nodded in agreement.

“I am too. It’s good to know UKISS has been good to you three too. Jiyoung and I were really worrying over you girls. Not to mention how much YG-hyung has been. He’s always, ‘Yah~..Have you called them? You should you know. I was supposed to be their main care-taker.’,” I said in my impersonation of his voice.

Hana’s laugh made me smile even brighter. “So we asked him, ‘Hyung, why we just give you their numbers and you call them when you want?’ But he just shook his head and walked away, bewildered as to why we’d suggest such a thing. He’d say, ‘Me?! With young girl’s numbers? I’m no pimp!’. So Seungri being the little smart mouth he is called back, ‘Ani hyung, that job is for TOP TOP TOP!”

Hana was almost in hysterics, making me laugh as well. “I’m not kidding! Aish~, those guys are something else.” I smiled.

“Well thank YG-nim for us. He and Big Bang oppas have been and are still the best to us,” she smiled, and I placed my hand on top of hers. She slightly flinched, but not enough to where I felt I had to retract my hand away.

“You girls were very good to us as well. I’m glad we have a close friendship now. I know it definitely helps me these days.” Her eyes were small, but elegant. I wished the lights in this place were brighter for that moment. The sparkle I knew was in her iris couldn’t be seen too easily. Knowing it was there was comforting though. I retracted my hand after a few moments and stood up.

“You have to go?” Hana pouted.

Reluctantly I nodded. “I do. I need to get back home before rush hour. The taxi driver wouldn’t be too happy.” We embraced once more and said our goodbyes. I waved to what looked like an extremely tipsy group and a strangely quiet Suzi. She was barely smiling. ‘I hope eomma’s ok,’ I thought. ‘Jiyoung would kill those guys if he knew about that.’ I laughed a bit at the thought before getting into a taxi and going back home.

Narrator’s POV

Dongwoon and Gikwang were already chewing on some bread. The maknae of B2ST couldn’t dare to look Yoseop in the eye right now. “Stupid straw,” he mumbled once more before a small hiccup escaped his throat.

Suzi seemed to be doing pretty well but every time she tried to speak, it was a mixture of French and Japanese. Most of it was English though. The guys had no idea what she was saying but Hana was in hysterics once again.

“Dongwoon kissed Yoseop?!” Hana exclaimed, sitting between Suzi and Yoseop who was nodding.

“I need you to take it back for me Hana-ah~” the now brunette haired boy smiled, leaning his face against Hana’s shoulder. Her eyes were wide and she backed her face away from his a bit.

“Seoppie, you sir, are drunk,” she stated with a little laugh.

“Hey, no,” Suzi said firmly and put her fingers to the pet idol’s lips and pushed him away. “Mommy says no.”

“Oh-ho-ho, look who got told~” Crystal chuckled

Dujun who actually could understand Suzi somewhat, although not as well as Dongwoon, tried to talk with the straw in his mouth, “Eomma… Appa needs-“ he swallowed a burp before continuing, “-help.”

Suzi, not thinking too much at this point, turned her head too quickly towards him and lost a bit of her balance and fell towards him. Dujun, being a bit surprised, leaned back a bit and missed coming in contact with her lips by mere centimeters. Her head bent back over his lap that cradled her shoulders and let out what could best be described as a cackle.

“Oh God,” Crystal rolled her eyes before starting to laugh herself. She sounded kind of like a type of high pitched monkey with athsma.

“My eonnies have lost it,” Hana sighed with dread. “And I have to get them into our dorm without the manager knowing! That man is like Houdini! He’ll figure it out,” she pouted.

Junhyung who had been laughing with the others stopped for a moment and clearly spoke. “Well we know who lost this battle. Why don’t you just let your eonnies sleep it off this afternoon at our place? We got free roam of the place for the whole day while our manager is out running a bunch of errands.”

“Jebaaaaaaal?” Yoseop pouted. “Dongwoon and Seoppie want to sleep with Hana and that’s final.” Everyone looked at him wide-eyed, minus a passed out Suzi, before they all started laughing again. Hana’s cheeks were hotter than ever at this point. “Oh…wait… that didn’t come out right did it?” he smirked a bit and then snickered.

“Yah..Giki!” Hyunseung called. “You’ve had Crystaaal all to yourself. My turn for cuddle buddy.”

“Cuddle buddy goes where she wants. Or with who. Or with whom. Or something,” Crys stated firmly, having a leech named Gikwang attached to her side. “I choose Eomma. Maknae’s no fun.”

“You should go drink with MBLAQ Hana-ah,” Suzi called out randomly before going back to sleep. There was no response for the random outburst.

Junhyung looked at his watch and then at Hana after blinking hard a few times. “You know how to work a car?”

“Yep.”

“You’re driving.”

“I wouldn’t have had it any other way,” she stated bluntly before reaching her hand out for the keys. Dongwoon snapped out of one of his worlds finally and saw an arm across him. Curiously he bit in with his teeth. “Babo, that’s my arm, not a toy,” Hana laughed. “Let go puppy,” she added cutely, and he abided sweetly, quickly pecking the spot he bit with his lips. I think Hana was going to infinitely be on Cloud 9 if she kept spending time with Dongwoon and Yoseop.

It took a few minutes to get everyone into the van, but with Suzi in Dujun’s arms and Crystal on Junhyung’s back, the other boys linked arms and made it a bit wave-like out to the van which Hana already had started up and had ready to go.

Crystal sat in the middle seats on the far side, snuggling with Suzi like a small child on her mother’s arm, while Dujun sat on the other side of Suzi, resting on her shoulder.

Junhyung sat up front with Hana to tell her where to go, while the other tipsy members sat passed out in the very back.

If this wasn’t a surprise event already, Crystal and Hana were in for a wake-up call later that night.