Hana's First Date ---&--- Bad News: 1 / Suzi: 0

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Dongwoon's POV

"Hana-ah!" I called from the taxi window, waving. She looked up and hopped off the metal post thing before making her way into the seat beside me.

"Annyeong~" she smiled cutely. "So where are we going exactly? You were all weirdly mysterious and stuff over the phone. I mean, I'm guessing it has something to do with water, or else you wouldn't have told me to wear a swimsuit underneath."

I smiled cheekily before nodding to the cab driver who smiled and pulled away, having told him previously where I wanted to take my 'special friend'. We drove for a long while before reaching a road several yards above and away from the water's edge.

"Omo, you're the best person ever!" Hana smiled brightly, her 'baby' cheeks giving her even more of an aegyo charm.

"Have you ever ridden on something like this before?" I asked as I gestured to the object on top the water, and she shook her head.

"Not that exactly. But I pretty much lived on the lake in the summer so I've been on something similar."

"Ah, so you love the water?" Again she smiled bright with a nod. "Ok, let's go~" I smiled and linked our arms as we journeyed to the dock and proceeded to board the craft.

"Ready?" our boat driver asked. I looked to where to strap was to hold on. "Uh-"

"Neh!" Hana yelled with enthusiasm. With a quick and slight yelp from me, we were soon flying above the water praying that the large floatation of fun didn't turn one way or the other mid-air. Both of our laughs seemed to blend well together, and it gave me a cozy feeling in my stomach. It was definitely better than the butterflies I had this morning. Unfortunately, our tubing fun was over after 30 minutes with a few breaks in between. Another couple was getting ready to go.

Hana's POV

"What's next?" I asked, my soul dying for some adrenaline on the reflecting blue green surface.

"Let's go to the seadoo yeah?" He offered.

"Love it! Let's go~" I said in sing-song. Once we got on the damn thing I looked out to find a direction to start off in. "Where to?" I asked. I was NOT used to riding behind someone mind you. When it came to the water, and especially the transportation, I was in control. End of story. However, for the reason being we didn't have enough money to rent another one and he was the dude on this date, I decided to let it slide. Dongwoon apparently had a destination in mind already, anyways. We waited until getting pass the idle boundaries before speeding off on top the surface of the blue green blanket of water. I was a bit nervous about wrapping my arms around him until he told me to. Even then I didn't quite know how to feel. His scent, in protest of the warm smell of the wind and water, still filled my nose and gave my lips an extra reason to smile and my arms an extra reason to hold on. Soon the warm sun and the aroma of my surroundings put me in a complete state of Utopia. It was when we began to slow down that I opened my eyes and realized our destination. "Dongwoon~" I cooed in awe and guilt. "You know a simple boat ride would have been good. You didn't have to go this far. I really don't know if I can-"

He cut me off with a noise from his mouth that was like a mix of a cat hiss and dog growl along with a playfully irritated smirk. "Ksh~ Come on now. I chose to do this," he smiled a bit shyly. "It's alright, I promise. What would make me sad is if you didn't except this awesome picnic lunch," he said with a warm twinkle in his eye. I sighed and returned his pleasant expression. The forrest green grass was beautifully highlighted by the sun as it surrounded the maple wood picnic table. A few wild flowers swayed with the slight comfortable breeze. There were two baskets sitting on top of the white and green stripped cloth that draped a bit lopsidedly over the wooden surface.

"It's picturesque to say the least... the very least," I thought. The butterflies began to awaken again in my stomach as I looked at the gentleman pulling out the sandwiches and canned drinks. Seeing what one of the drinks was I gasped and practically tackled it with a hug. "Lychee yummyness!" I squealed happily and cradled it to my cheek, my fingers gently petting it. "My precious," I said imitating the one and only creepyness of 'light-Yo fire-seop'. Of course earning a heavily laugh from Donwoon~. "Aish~," I thought as I sat down beside him, picking out one of the sandwiches. "My unnies are really going to be wondering what I did all day. And umma's probably going to go somewhere along the lines of 'umma-worries' and erted."

------

Crystal's POV

"Unnie~" Suzi complained from her room.

"Neh~?" I sighed. This girl could be so highstrung over dance moves. "You know you should take a break," I said, slightly annoyed by the 20th complaint over a range of dances. "You've been dancing for 3 hours." I had just finnished stacking my music sheets together and evening the pile when she retorted.

"Yeah, so what? You've been in there looking over your vocal and piano music all day."

* (>.<') * ... "Aish," I grumbled and heard her giggle from her confinement, knowing, I knew that she was right. "You're still annoying," I called back. I wasn't paying attention when I removed my hand from the stack of papers and a small gasp escaped my lips. "Ow! Son of a-!"

"UrrAHHH! DAMN IT!" Suzi yelled followed by a thud. My head shot up and I completely ignored the fact I just got a World Record for longest & deepest paper cut on the planet. I jumped to my feet and jogged to her room, opening the door.

"Su! What happened?" I asked as I cautiously bent down to her side. She was resting her clenching hands on her left calf muscle and her face looked less than pleased. "Please just don't blow up. Please, God, let me clip the right wire," I begged inside. One wrong question and I could be done for.

"Stupid Scorpion," she mumbled, still pouting. "Crap," I thought, seeing the water in her eyes and the skin over her cheek bones getting redder than they were previously from her continuos exercising. "I'm okay... I guess.. Nothing's broken. I just..." She looked at the mirror for a second and then at the floor as she raised her fist and slammed it backwards against the bedside. "DAMN IT!" she cursed again.

"Su! Calm down! It's okay. You just pulled your ankle again. Look, you gotta take a break," I said and she sighed as a small whimper came from . Probably knowing, and hating, that I was right. "Come on. Let's get some ice on it." And with that I helped her pittiful limping body out the door and to the kitchen.

"Crystal?" She started, sounding like a shy child.

"Yeah?" I asked as she sat her tired and sweat covered body on the counter. It's amazing how she didn't smell bad. Stupid Su-perk.

"Your finger looks like it got attacked by a mini version of Freddy Krueger. Take care of it before you worry bout me," she said, a warm but sad expression on her face. She probably realized she wouldn't be able to do any walking on it for at least another day. I sighed again, but with a smile. "Neh Umma~"