Welcome to Locked-In!

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

A/N: That picture fyi..is just a must ^_^

Sangjoo PD's POV

"Eommani~~~" Woohyun said in a cute voice over the phone.

Sunggyu could be heard in the background along with some soft laughs from the boys. "Aish~ Stop it!"

Until of course Sunggyu's voice came over loud an clear, apparently having taken the phone from the vocalist. "Yah! Eomma! Are the children ready?"

"YAH!" Suzi retorted. "Don't use that tone with me!"

"Ah~ you can even hear her voice from back here," Sungjong marveled, standing back a bit by a camera man.

"Mianhamnida," Sunggyu said with a small smile and rubbing his ear that was in protest of the loud female.

"This will be an interesting show, I hope. So far at least the one girl sounds like a handful, so this shouldn't get too many horrible ratings," I mused. The idea of putting together INFINITE and three female girls, all around the magnae's age made it slightly problematic when it came to means of fans becoming jealous or hate being bestowed upon the participants. With games involved within the Lock-in Special, I hoped that it would generate a sense of fun and laughter instead.

"Suzi-ah is only 18 and the sound or sight of her yelling at Sunggyu-hyung is quite fun for me," Sungjong laughed as a solo camera was placed on him.

"Okay~ bring some of your jumbo cookies if you have any left~" Myungsoo added "excitedly" before hanging up and handing Woohyun his cellphone back. "They're on their way," he informed me and then turned to his fellow members and mentioned in English, "Plan B." I wasn't so sure what this was implying but I figured it had nothing to do with what would conspire later on. So, I simply moved cameramen into positions to create more curiosity as the girls made their way into the building.

 --

Crystal's POV

The whole walking into the building with one camera at our back and one closer to the ground in front of us was a bit uncomfortable. Suzi giggled a little, nervously, as we made our way into the elevator with the two camera men. One shut off his camera, and layed it to rest on his shoulder while the other faced his up to the LED screen that showed the decreasing red numbers. The basement? "They must be breaking from recording or something," I thought. Sure enough, INFINITE was gathered around a couch just outside the recording studio hall. Upon our entrance the cameras were back up and rolling as the group of artists stood and greeted us with their group introduction. We smiled and bowed in return.

"Introduce yourselves girls," PD encouraged us, and we did so, each of us facing the camera and giving our name, asking for the audience to take good care of us and what-not.

"Ah~, such bright faces," Sungjong smiled as he and Sunggyeol stood beside each other with a cards in hand.

"Ne~, shall we start off with a little competition to change them?" the taller of the two suggested.

"Ne!" Sungjong nodded curtly and turned from his friend to the cameras as they introduced the name of the game. Or at least that's what I would've guessed that they said. I looked to Suzi and Hana but they didn't seem to know what the two MCs said either. I could see the editing on TV -- 3 American girls, clueless expressions, and question marks popping up to surround them one by one -- .

"Sungjong-ah~," Dongwoo spoke up and pointed towards us as he did. "Do you really think they know what you're talking about?" he laughed.

"Ah~, sorry~," he said gently and Sunggyeol took over the role of explaining the rules and object of the game at hand.

So pretty much we were told that the object of the game was to simply not laugh. The Infinite members had some weird name for it though, that I can't recall. No matter how you said it however, it was going to be difficult once Sungyeol's turn came.

Hana and I pushed Suzi out first, and somewhat reluctantly she sat in the chair that was placed about a foot away from the tan colored wall. She was on our far left, facing the ground and shaking her head with a few sighs. "Aish~~ I'm really bad at this," she warned the camera and then turned to view her opponent. Her eyelids dropped a bit as her eyebrow raised. Apparently she wasn't expecting much to come out of Sungjong.

At first he tried aegyo, but all she did was make a puffer fish face at him, making him laugh instead. Then he tired to say something funny, but was again attacked by the puffer fish. The Infinite members were starting to pull him back to switch him out for Woohyun, but he pushed them back with assurance in getting the girl to laugh. Kneeling down, he told another joke, making her smile, but it was his sudden burst of energy that made her curl over. "YAH! LAUGH!" he shouted in his extremely high-pitched girly voice.

We had all known of his screech ability, but everytime it was just as entertaining to hear. Su's laugh wasn't helping much, as this time it was clear that she sounded like a laughing Seungho turned chipmunk. Low-ish but bouncy in sound texture.

She got up and traded places with me. Woohyun's impression of a tree in a huricane almost broke me, but I managed to bite my lip and return to a calm state. I lasted longer than Suzi did but couldn't really hold myself together after seeing Hoya with pantyhose over his face. The image was weirder and more distorted than I thought it would've been. Suzi was almost in tears as she and Hana sat on the side lines to watch, like a pingpong spectator, the action taking place in the center of the room.

"Ah~ The girls' tough magnae-on-top is up next," Sungjong smiled to the camera before whispering. "For the sake of our magnae-on-top reputations, I hope she stays strong for the both of us. We'll pair up with Sungyeol and maybe give the hyungs a surprise. Neh?" he winked mischeiviously before cackling a bit and turning to face the players. Hana sat in the chair, her arms crossed and her body slouched deep into the plastic seat.

Suzi scooted up to my right arm and latched on gently, her left arm going under and crossing over top of mine. She was normally like this, although she seemed a bit more nervous than usual. Don't get me wrong, I was a wreck myself. All these cameras around us, I was going to pass out. Thank God the PD gave us make up profressionals to makes us TV worthy. I had on a red and black plad tank top that fit gently against my sides, with black skinny jeans to contrast my white leather flats. Hana sat in the chair as Myungsoo was made to take his turn in the game. Although he didn't make her laugh, she pated his head with a smile to comfort him. Her deep green tank top sinched slightly under her bust to bring attention to her smaller waist, and her dark blue jean shorts came just about mid thigh to showcase her long legs. She too wore flats, although hers were a mid-toned gold color.

 "Wait wait wait!" Sungyeol called out and handed his cards to Sungjong. "I got this one," he said confidently. After failed attempts by snake on the floor Myungsoo, awkwardly slow penguin walking Dongwoo, and Woohyun and Sungjong puting their fists under their shirts pretending to be girls with what Hana bluntly said were weirdly deformed s, Sungyeol turned his back to Hana as he kneeled down and then sat back onto his feet.

Hana looked a bit worried but her pokerface was back intact. However once Sungyeol turned around, swerving his head in her direction, she looked like she was about to combust. The famous Choding Sungyeol pulled out a drag version of his owl-like impression. His upper lip was coated in bright pink lipstick, pink blush was added to his cheeks, and a bright blue eyeshadow was placed over his eyelids. The sight made the room burst into laughter, including Hana.

The game was over and now it was our turn to pick the torture. Once we caught our breath of course.

PD Sangjoo's POV
 
Crystal explained that the object of the game was to try and do a physical movement the opponent couldn't do so that that said person would then lose if they couldn't complete the move. (Like Lee Joon vs. Gikwang) . If the opponent completed the move, they would have to add another move. The opposite person would have to complete all previous moves in order from 1st to last, for them to add another possible winning move.
 
As she explained this as best she could and the boys understood, Sungyeol and Sungjong spoke with me about letting Dongwoo and one of the girls out of the show for a little while with a self film camera as they prepared a special performance. I had nothing against this, as I was sure their performance would become popular with the INSPIRITS and other dance enthusiasts. I nodded in approval and they grabbed Hoya and Sunggyu to tell them the news, as Hana and Myungsoo were trying to distract each other during the game.
 
After Dongwoo and Hoya finally just tackled each other out of physical exhaustion, Sunggyu dragged him by the feet down the hall as Sungyeol harshly nudged Suzi with his foot.
 
"Yah~" *kick...kick....kick*  "Follow the dinosaur," he smiled with amusement. Suzi looked from his foot to his face before watching Dongwoo's corpse dragging behind the leader. "Am I going to be buried alive or something? Sunggyu oppa looks like a grave digger right now," she said, not moving from her position on the floor. The taller sighed and shifted his weight. *kick-kick-kick-kick--*
 
"YAH! OKAY!" she exclaimed smacking his leg repeatedly. "Aish~ you and Hana are so violent." And with this she shuffled on her hands and knees into the room that the boys had previously entered. As she sat in the middle of the dance floor with a sleeping Dongwoo and a Sunggyu who quickly ran out of the room.
 
Suzi's POV
 
"Hey!" I shouted after him. The camera men also left in a hurry and the door was shut. "Hey! Yah!" I sighed and then looked back at Dongwoo in defeat.
 
He lifted his head and then lifted the bottom of shirt a bit, making me blush a bit as my eyes were immidiately diverted to his stomach. "Good news is, the exercize made them look pretty good huh?" he grinned.
 
"And loopy," I scoffed playfully. "So do you have any idea why we're in here?" He shook his head but I had a gut feeling that he knew exactly what was happening.
 
"Not really," he sighed, setting his head back on the floor and then looking behind him a bit at the mirrors. "I guess they want us to dance." With that, he stood and offered his hand to me. "Let's start," he smiled.