It Continues To End To Start Up Again

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

Narrator's POV

“Just go and dive underneath her. She might scream a bit but just ignore her,” Hana shrugged. Minho still looked uncomfortable with it, but since he wanted to play chicken with Onew hyung, he just it up.
---
“Yah, Jaehyo~ Just why are you picking on Cucumber so much?” Suzi laughed. “You guys are really funny around each other. Maybe you need-WAAAAH!” she screamed and then laughed again as her hands flapped around in the air for a bit before finding a safer hold under Minho’s chin. Regaining her balance as he shifted her into a more comfortable position, she lifted her hands to her face, hiding a blushed smile.

“Ready?” Onew asked. Hana nodded curtly and cutely before the other tallest SHINee member lifted her onto his shoulders as well.

The boys cleared the water out of their eyes and made their way towards one another with playful yet determined ‘rawr’ faces.

“You goin down maknae,” Suzi cackled, her arms bent and ready to shove the youngest to her watery doom. Even if it was only a foot downwards.

“Aw, hell naw,” the youngest chided. Within seconds the girls were helplessly trying to shove each other off their partner's shoulders.

“Kwangie~~” Yoseob whined loudly as Kikwang showed he was stronger than him by holding Crys above the water for longer with one hand. The sight and sound of the boy’s aegyo distracted Tofu and just as he started to burst into laughter, Minho gave Suzi more momentum towards the enemy and shoved them backwards.

Onew fell back while still laughing, sounding like “hahahaha-grrgsidfanhfejajfs”, while Hana pouted and stuck out her tongue before the water consumed her.

“Hahaha! Yeah!” the winners cheered, both sticking their tongues out and high fiving each other. Minho did his kiss to the sky habit, before ruffling Onew’s wet hair.

Crystal finally escaped the Beast boys and rested on the rock sea wall with Taemin. He kind of looked like a confused puppy the way his towel covered his head as he nodded and tossed his head side to side. “Ah! Crystal-ah! Listen!” he chirped.

“Ok, what is it?” she asked with a cute chuckle. No matter how much he grew, he’d still be cute.

Tae cleared his throat and tilted his head down and back a bit to reach a deeper voice. His expression looked as if he was staring into the sun when he belted in a low voice, “Dibidibidis, MY NAME IS MINHO!”

Everyone belted out in laughter. It was unfortunate for Hyunseung who was trying to keep his handstand on the docks. He pretty much just fell overboard on his back with a painful sounding splash. Suzi was in a beginning cheer stance, both of her feet being held by both hands of a now shaking Minho. She didn’t even give him a chance to let her down. After Taemin’s interpretation, she pretty much fell over like Hyunseung in a fit of laughter. P.O was soon asked to imitate not only that, but TOP hyung as well. But how the hell could you take it anyway but funny? Shisus, not only was his hair up in a pink bow but he had an inflatable duck ring around him.

Crystal was overjoyed by the fact that it was insanely entertaining, cute, and showed his maturity that she gave him a tight, but quick hug.

“Yah, Taemin~. How come your cheeks look so sunburned?~” Jonghyun teased.
--
“Suzi-ah? Are you ok?” Doojoon asked in English while still laughing at the SM artists’ actions.

“Yeh, it sounded like it hurt a bit,” Minho said worriedly, checking her back for any signs of painful marks.

“Aish~, you two~. Jongmal? I’ve fallen from that height onto actual ground before,” Suzi chuckled sweetly. “You shouldn’t worry. It’s just water.”

“Yah~~~!” Yoseob and Hana whined in sync, catching everyone’s attention. Hana was pouting while resting her chin on his shoulder. Dongwoon came up behind her and pouted as well, repeating her position.

“We wanna go,” the Arab Prince said bluntly.
---
Everyone finally filed out of the water and back into the parking lot. Junhyung tossed a towel towards Crys who blankly caught it with her face. A smirk played on his lips before Suzi playfully grabbed another and hit him with it.

Doojoon grabbed a clean one and wrapped it around Suzi’s shoulders. Her face scrunched up a bit before she smiled childishly and placed the towel she had over his head. Oh..the scrunchy face... It’s a face she makes when something happens that makes her feel a bit nervous whether it be good or bad. The small childish smile is one she makes when she likes someone.

“E!” Yoseob screeched.

Doojoon chased the short blonde between the three parked vans while the others dried themselves off as best as they could. Suzi finally got her wish and was talking to Key about fashion, mothering, and what hairstyle they’d go for next. Hana started a steady conversation with Kikwang, U-Kwon, and Minho. Crystal was scrounging around the SHINee van with B-Bomb, Jaehyo, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Jonghyun and Onew for left over juices and snacks.

“Hey! Big eyed people!” Zico shouted playfully, his left hand covering the cell that he held to his ear. Suzi, Minho, Hana, Crys, and Yoseob all turned. “Aish,” Zico sighed quietly. “I mean American people!” he called back and the boys just shrugged it off and went over to the others who were munching on left overs.

“What’s up?” Suzi asked in English as she approached him, the other girls at her side.

“Big Boss wants to know when we’re planning on heading back. I guess he got some kinda surprise for ya or something.”

Suzi’s eyes lit up and without hesitation she turned around. “Yah! Everyone make sure they haven’t forgotten anything! We’re going to pack up. Key-nim! I put your iPod back in your bag! Doojoon-nim! I need my towel back! Yah! 2Min! Stop fooling around and go get JongKey off the rock wall!” Suzi yelled and continued along with Key and Hyunseung in getting everyone ready.

“Yep… That’s Eomma mode in full swing,” Crystal sighed as Zico glanced between Suzi and the floor in a slightly confused and amused state as he talked on the phone.

“Ne, I guess we’re on our way back in a few minutes. Kansahamnida hyung… Ne… Buhbye~” he smiled before hanging up and sticking the Hello Kitty cased phone back in his duffle bag.

Within minutes everyone had said their goodbyes and was packed inside the vans once again.

“So Suzi-ah gets a surprise and you don’t? Well that’s not fair,” Yeosob declaired as he sat on Hana’s right. “I guess we’ll have to give you a surprise of our own.” It wasn’t awkward ‘til he did the eyebrow thing again, making it, once more, suggestive.

“Hyung! Stop scaring her. Heck, you’re scaring me,” Dongwoon said, half joking as he sat on the other side of the female. “It’s so awkward.”

“Believe me, it’s ok. You don’t know awkward until you’ve known Suzi and I,” Hana laughed. The others looked on both intrigued and worried at the girl’s sly grin.