A Downtown Morning

From Dream and Ambition to Reality

TOP's POV

I stood up and pulled out the chair for Crystal before she sat down at the rectangular table. I took a seat on her left at the end of the table. She was easy to get along with and I was curious to know more about her.

G sat across from me and he seemed like he was thinking about something.
Taeyang sat at the head of the table, which was on my left, while Seungri sat at the opposite him on the other end. Hana sat between him and Crystal. Daesung happily took a seat across from the blonde streaked girl, leaving the seat between him and GD for Suzi agasshi who know joined us with a bright smile.

We all shared small talk about how good the food was and how the girls liked Korea so far.
"Why so quiet JiYoung?" I asked looking across at him. He'd only put in a few words since we first got in the van.

He glanced towards Suzi before looking down again at his food with a smile."I'm just in one of those quiet phases today I guess," he replied, wanting to get the attention of his end of the table off of him.

Taeyang and I nodded before returning our attention to the other end of the table.

Suzi's POV

I wasn't sure why he was so quiet, but I hope no one catches this worry-face I have right now. I glanced at him a few times and smiled before Hana's cuteness started to show itself and I got distracted.

"Oh dear Lord Hana-ssi. Did you have to impersonate Yoseob?" Crys whinned at the increasing aegyo coming from the maknae.

"Ne!" Hana replied with rapid nods.

"As long as you don't do-" I began, but it was too late. She started her SNSD's Sunny impersonation.

"Curse you aegyo," I said as I pretended to shoot her with my fingers in the form of a gun.
The table was in laughter at the our actions. We soon finished eating and GD announced he'd take the bowls into the kitchen.

GD's POV

"I'll help too," she said and stood up a mere nanosecond after I did. Thing was we both got out on the side facing each other.

"Waaaeeee?" I whined in my head as our bodies collided gently against each other. My breath was cut short.

"M-mi-mianhamnida," we both stuttered as I let her move past me first. Her cheeks were the color of L. Joe's hair and I prayed mine weren't mirroring hers.

We both gathered the bowls and took them into the kitchen sink one at a time before returning to the table which had become silent.

"I hate the spotlight in those situations, don't you?" she whispered with a curt and nervous laugh as the table's conversation picked up again.

"N-ne. They're a pain," I replied. "Wow G. Good response," I thought with a mental eyeroll.

I looked across at Seunghyun who was staring at me with the weird, half curious and half knowing, eyes of his. I asked him what he was looking at but to that I got "Nothing JiYoung.
Just don't be in such a shushed state anymore. You're no fun when you're like that."

"Fine," I replied and then spoke up to acquire the whole table's attention. "Arasseo, so you all were probably curious as to the schedule today."

Crystal's POV

"Ne," me and Hana chorused.

"Are we practicing with you guys?" Suzi asked turning to face GD. "Why is Suzi-ssi's voice so soft? She's usually solid even if when comes to good looking guys. I guess maybe the idol stuff finally hit her and she's all 'omo! I must make good impression' and 'I'm not worthy' and all that icky worry stuff," I thought in a rush.

"Well, in a way, yes. We'll visit the T.O.P Media studios and have you three show us what you learned yesterday," Taeyang explained.

"Will Teen Top be joining?" Hana asked as she leaned across to more directly speak with mohawk man.

"Probably, yes. We'll have to contact them or their manager to make sure that it is alright. Though I'm sure it'll work out because it won't be until later tonight that we go," TOP said looking between me and Hana.

"So what's happening until then?" I asked looking slightly up at the tall and sharp facial structured oppa.

"We get to take you on a tour!" Seungri hopped in excitedly.

"Of Seoul's downtown shops and cafes and things," Daesung added smiling as he saw our expressions light up.

"Is everyone full?" Seungri asked quickly as he stood up. Everyone nodded and/or verbally agreed. "Good! So what are we waiting for? Let's head out," he suggested and everyone moved from their seats. This time JiYoung waited for Suzi to get out first while TOP helped to take the chair back from me after I stood and placed it back.

We had gotten to know each other very well over that breakfast. Apparently he likes how I talk to those older than me, my more laid back but classy style is becoming of me, and he hopes we could become closer friends over the next few months. I told him it wouldn't be a problem considering our living in the YG dorms grants us a lot of time to spend with them/see them often.

Let's hope all my fangirling has gotten out of me for today. I have a bad feeling about later tonight though. I don't think me and the other girls are going to be able to fall asleep.

Taeyang's POV

These girls were so entertaining. The whole way down to the van they played tag. The last one to get to tagged gets the front seat. The next thing I know Hana runs back and slaps me on the arm before running away again.

"Yah!" I yelled after them as my hyungs and dongsaengs began to flee away from me.
Eventually Seungri got the penalty slap from Suzi and was forced to sit in the front.

"Poor maknae," TOP cooed as he, then Crystal, then Daesung sat in the back.

"I'm sorry Seungri-oppa," Suzi said from the middle on my right and GD's left.

"It's alright Suzi-ah," he said with that killer old-fashioned angel smile he carried on his face.

"You show her that face again and I'll make her fangirl scream right in your ear," I teased. Seungri was just too fun to mess with. Heck, all of them were fun to mess with. But Seungri's expression was too funny after my threat and Suzi and I burst into laughter. Hers outdid mine though.

TOP chuckled from behind me. "Powerful laugh you have there."

"Seunghyun sunbaenim. I don't mean you any offense, but that kind of made you sound like the Big Bad Wolf," Crystal said, causing him and the rest of us to laugh.

"Well kansahamnida," Suzi said referring back to TOP's compliment. "My parents said I've always had a belly laugh and it never wore off."

"Except when you sound like Leeteuk oppa," Hana pointed out with wide eyes.

My eyes mirrored her own, in fear of hearing the contagious laugh of all laughs. "Woah. You?" I asked looking at Suzi.

"Her?" G and Seungri both asked in shock to Hana as they pointed to the brunette girl. I guess something more high pitched than we thought could come from her vocals.

"But earlier you were singing all the low notes of the 2PM songs, and the laugh we heard just now was pretty low," TOP said.

"Kinda creepy too," Daesung added and was slapped lightly on the head by Seunghyun.
Suzi laughed again at their actions but nodded.

"It is kind of creepy. She's all 'rawr' and stuff," Hana-ah said.

"I swear, that was the cutest rawr I've heard in a long time," Daesung said, voicing my our thoughts, and joining in on the giggles as Hana made a cute face and blushed at the same time.

TOP's POV

The rest of the ride was full of random comments, some outlandish but wise ones coming from Suzi agasshi, thankfully making JiYoung laugh and get more involved into the conversation.

I looked down to my right to see Crystal still smiling excitedly, but looking tired none-the-less. "Crystal agasshi?" I began, getting her to look up at me. "If you need to rest, feel free to do so. If you don't want to go into some of the shops we stop at I'll stay in here with you to make sure you're not uncomfortably by yourself," I suggested.

"Kansahamnida," she said with a smile as she looked down. I could tell her cheeks were becoming red. "I hope I didn't embarrass her too bad," I thought and then she added, "Oh and please call me Crystal-ah or just Crystal or Crys. Crystal agasshi seems like too much work for the mouth so early in the morning," she said with a little laugh.

"Alright Crystal-ah. Then you may call me oppa," I complied with a smile.

Hana's POV

"Omona!" I exclaimed in panic earning me a 'what's wrong?' from everyone in the van of to which just parked in front of a strip mall of stores. "We forgot our wallets!"

"Damn," Suzi cursed in English. I swore I could feel a quick and slight glare come from the back seat. "Probably TOP oppa," I thought, remembering he wasn't a big fan of people cusing...or was it just women?..I sighed. Nevermind.

"Bwoh?!" Crys shouted from the back. "You forgot it too?!"

"Bad eomma!" I shouted in a cute voice and hit her on the head.

"Yah! I'm only human! Aish!" she exclaimed turning in her seat to hit me back. Apparently she unbuckled her seatbelt already...oops on my part. I pulled my legs up so she couldn't reach me. "Hehehe."

"Ha, you're too short," Crys said.

"Yah! Look who's talkin'. Don't make me come back there," Suzi warned, her inner "black" attitude coming through. I remember us and almost the whole high school thinking she was part Black once. I guess she could be. Her dance style is really similar to all the popular rap, R&B, and hip-hop songs.

Then Suzi's cheeks went pink as GD put his hand across her turned back and on her arm saying, "It's alright. We'll pay for you and you can pay us back when we stop by to let you change for practice tonight."

"Arasseo," she said softly and turned back around and got out of the car to stand near a waiting Seungri, manager, and JiYoung.

There was a bit of a pause before I hopped...or more like rolled, over the middle seats with a yip and got out.

Daesung's POV

"Weeeell, that was weird. Entertaining. But weird," I stated and then got out with Crystal and Seunghyun right behind me.

I ran up behind Hana and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Come on. Let's go in here first," I said manuvering her by her strong shoulders into a store with black hangul over a silver background sign.

"The sign design looks familiar oppa," she stated quietly. Crap. Was I making her nervous? Stupid good looks. ...Wait. ...Since when were those a bad thing?

"Oh-mo-nah," she said after we stepped and stopped inside the door. "Saranghae oppa!" she squeaked lightly, although it was enough the shut me up. Saraghae? Wae? I guess she really liked this kind of style. Shrugging off the small jump my heart made, I followed her throughout the store, comparing tastes of the Hot Topic brands.

Suzi's POV

Seunghyun oppa and Crystal went into this classy but crazy designed store followed by Seungri and Taeyang.

"JiYoung oppa, I sometimes wish my unnies would realize that I at starting conversations," I said with a sigh, receiving a sweet laugh from the blonde who walked slowly with me on my right.

"I know how you feel Suzi-ah. I might have confidence normally, but I'm not so good around the other gender. Plus it's not like I'm handsome like TOP hyung-"

"Bwoh?!" I exclaimed, cutting him off. "Liar!" I teased and playfully punched his arm.

"Anniyo! It's true!" he laughed although still serious.

"Well if you're not handsome then I'm not talking to JiYoung of Big Bang!" I said, still shocked he doubted his good looks.

"Hm, then I guess we have a problem," he said with a smart- smile. I couldn't help but laugh again. I was just about to start off with more conversation but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a store marked DeepStyle on the windows. As soon as we entered I realized it was a male's clothing store but that didn't matter. I wore men's tees from time to time. Sometimes for pjs, or just roaming around the home.

"Mianhamnida," he spoke up as we went through a rack of shirts and jackets together. "You probably think I'm rude for dragging you into a store that you can't get anything from. It was kind of selfish of me," he said, a tone of shame coming through.

"Psh. Are you kidding? I love all kinds of style. Even looking at it is fun," I said with a bright smile on my face as I came across a deep metallic motorbike-like inspired jacket.
"Especially when I find designs that are so out there," I added after pushing it down the row.

I looked up to see him smiling at me with puppy eyes, but they soon turned downward.
"Would you mind if we dropped the honorifics?" I asked somewhat nervously after exiting the store.

"Not at all," he replied before dragging me once again into another store. Although this time it was more female friendly. "As long as I get to pick out an outfit for you," he added with a meddling grin.

"Oh no," I thought with a laugh. "Arasseo! I can't wait to see what you want," I said and we both stopped and looked at each other. It took me a minute to facepalm. "Omo, that wasn't meant to come out like that."

He just laughed and took her into the back where the clothes were on sale. If I had to pay him back something, then he probably didn't want me paying him over 100,000won.

"Oppa?" I said with a small laugh as he glanced at me with a curious expression before going back to shifting through the rack. "Can I have my hand back?" I guess he didn't realize he hadn't let go since he pulled me in and I thought the pink ears he had now suited him nicely.

Narrator's POV

Suzi was GD's barbie doll for about an hour as he handed her outfits. She'd try them on and he'd either shake his head and hand her something else, or get out his phone and make her pose like a model much to her denial of wanting to do that in front of him.

(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-draped-open-cardigan-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1024156525 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/redopin-zip-accent-sweatshirt/info.html/pid.1024072238               http://www.yesstyle.com/en/redopin-rhinestone-accent-turtleneck-top/info.html/pid.1023591233)

The first outfit was a yes, the second was a definite, the third was a for sure buy for those dressy-er occasions. The next few didn't go so well though. The leader's imagination started to get too concentrated on the wild and less on how it would look on his new friend's body shape.

Taeyang and Seungri eventually dragged TOP and Crystal out of the girl store much to TOP's disapproval. "But it's Crystal-ah's time. We get to come to these stores all the time but this is her first experience here," he would complain. His mind was eventually changed when Crystal comforted him by saying it was alright and she could come back several more times as the girls still had a full 2 months ahead, let alone the rest of this month.

The four went to a few male clothing shops before turning Crystal into a barbie doll as well at a store marked Buden Akindo. Working together, they didn't let their fashion minds get carried away and tried to pick out three outfits as well. Seungri thought Crystal would enjoy a pirate pig tee-shirt for the fun of it, (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/buden-akindo-long-sleeve-print-t-shirt-king-of-beautiful-pig-turquoise/info.html/pid.1023576756). Taeyang and TOP didn't find anything to their liking and after purchasing the one shirt, Seungri left to find Hana and Daesung while the other three went to another female suited store.

Crystal, Taeyang, and TOP eventually exited the stores of HVBAO and 59Seconds with a black, white and red skull sprinted hat, courtesy of Taeyang, and a simple but cute black and white casual outfit from TOP. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/hvbao-skull-baseball-cap-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1021620064 http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-double-placket-vest-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023542462)

Hana and Daesung had exited Hot Topic with candy for both of them and florescent green skull printed high-top kicks for Hana. The shoes were on sale outside the store by some vendor who was trying to sell left over St. Patrick's day related things from his trip to the US.
Aside from that they went into another store called SeventyAge that had a bunch of shirts for both women and men. Both spent only a few minutes before they came out of the fitting rooms wearing couple shirts. They laughed at their irony and took out their phones for pictures in the black tee shirts with a white feather printed across the front. The words on the tee read 'More Respect Less Attack' in blue cursive. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/seventyage-feather-print-t-shirt-men-black-xl/info.html/pid.1024087872)

Seungri found them sitting and talking on the curb in front of the van and joined the two, sitting on the other side of Hana. He didn't really feel like shopping much and was about to look for GD but realized that move would have been contradicting to his want to just sit and chill.

"Annyeong," Taeyang greeted as he and the other two joined the group on the curb. Crystal sat on the top of the van's front end after being lifted by TOP who leaned his back against the front. The red head sat there with her legs hugged to her chest, knowing for sure she
was blushing. "Fangirling when you have to hold it in," she thought.

The girls had read so many fanfictions where OC girls never fangirled or there were crazy screaming fangirls that were the 'bad guys' of the story. Well they were only human and figured the middle ground between antis and crazy fangirls was reality. At least they hoped. Was this reality? Yep. And that's what made them flip. But they did their best to remain professional.

They had worked with Usher, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, and some other famous stars in America as they were amongst the top back up dancers. But this was somehow different. They'd get used to it eventually though. All were already becoming so comfortable with each other, realizing that if it wasn't for the whole idol thing, they would still love to be friends with these guys. And they'd probably still be fangirling too. How could you not with those handsome faces?

Seungri's POV

"When is Suzi-ssi getting back?" Crystal asked with a sigh. It had been a while since we had been waiting here.

"Unnie, it's Suzi and JiYoung oppa. Them plus shops probably equals bankrupt for eternity," Hana-ah said with a face that read 'shoot me, I'm bored'. I sighed. It was probably me. I'm kind of known for being a mood killer.

"She's an avid shopper to huh?" Taeyang said with a smile before shaking his head. "Well as long as they have some self control I guess they'll be fine."

Just then we all turned to our right to view two people arm-in-arm doing a weird side jumping skipping motion thing in sync. "B-to-the-I-to-the-G. B-to the-A-N-G! Freaky-freaky. Let's do it, so get them hands up high! We gonna get this party started right!" they sang out loud before coming to a laughing stand still in front of us. "Annyeong!" they sang happily.

"Well you two obviously had fun," TOP hyung said with a short chuckle.

"You guys are crazy," Crystal-ah said shaking her head in her hand with a smile.

"Cafe time," I said observing the time and hopping into the van that the manager had just returned to. I had to escape with a smile before I said something to G that would probably earn me a decent kick in the .

TOP helped Crystal-ah from the hood of the car and got into the back along with Taeyang and Hana. Thank God for 3 seats that are big enough for 4 people. Crystal and Hana double buckled, leaving TOP and Taeyang hyungs with their own seatbelt. I had jumped into the front again as Daesung, JiYoung, and Suzi-ah sat in the middle section. "Let's go to the Old Tea House. How does that sound?" the manager piped next to me.

"Do you think it's alright? Fan wise I mean?" I asked, not wanting to expose the girls to any harm from jealous fans.

"I reserved you all a spot in a VIP kind of room. We'll just enter through the back again," he said before starting the vehicle.

"We're sorry about that," Taeyang began sincerely before TOP added my concerns aloud, "We just don't want to put you in any danger. Some of the fans can be harsh if they see us with other females."

The three girls seemed to fully understand, assuring us it was alright. Suzi-ah added with a positive attitude that she felt it was just as if they themselves were famous and had to be all ninja. Myself and some of my hyungs laughed as she made a stealthy gesture along with her statement. Well...whatever stealthy could be considered as it's kind of difficult to do while sitting down.

I looked in the rear view mirror after turning around again to face frontwards and saw Suzi and JiYoung talking about something to do with cooking and how much he loves it but can't do anything. Suzi apparently on the other hand said she loved it but was good only in the dessert area while decent in the others. Hana was poking Daesung in the head and making 'wooshing' noises as she lifted pieces of his hair and moved them up and down and around. And..Ha! What was this? Crystal-ah asleep on TOP hyung's shoulder? "So aegyo," I thought with a light laugh before turning to speak with Manager hyung.